Chapter 17

A/n there is a little bit of lemon....like a hint....or a drop...but you get it...its more of lime...I will put a warning at the beginning and end!!

Newt's POV

I just got the twins settled in and I walk down stairs to see Tommy and Derek talking. I see Derek glance to the stairs, seeing me and stop talking. Damn, why didn't I listen in. Thomas looks over to the stairs confused before seeing me and sighing. He motions for me to come into the room. "Derek just got a text from Scott." Thomas starts. I walk over to him, with a confused look on my face. Thomas wraps his arms around me before continuing. "The Blamare's did end up going to school today."My eyes widened and looked to Derek. He nods at the statement. "Are we going to do anything?" I ask quickly. "No. We are going to try and lay low for a bit. No attacking right now." I nod to him and he leaves.

*this is the beginning!!

I turn my attention to Tommy......My Tommy, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest. He hums in content before saying "Where is Isaac?"." Upstairs with the twins. They wanted to watch him for a bit." He nods and smirks, pulling away from the hug. "This means we have alone time...right?" He asks, biting his lip. I feel my face heat up. "W-Well I guess. I-I mean why the hell not."  He laughs and grabs my hand, starting to walk up stairs. He walks into our bedroom, pulling me in, locking the door and pushing me up against it. I let out a shaky breath as he trails love bites down my neck. "Do. You. Know. How. Long. I. Have. Waited. For. This." He says in between kisses. I whine slightly as he bites down. I push on his chest slightly and he looks at me confused. "One. Isaac is 2 so....I'm gonna say you waited 2 years-" he roles his eyes "two. We can't. We have teenagers next door." I peck his lips and walk over to the bed. He whines and suddenly freezes.

"Actually....I may...OR MAY NOT HAVE....asked Derek to sound proof our room." He smirks once more before pushing me back and hovers over me. "When did this happen?" I ask him smiling slightly. He hum "About a month ago." I laugh as he trails more kisses down my neck and pulls my shirt up, going lower and lower.....I guess its finally time for some fun....

-time of the skips (named Thorki)-

I shiver as Tommy kisses my neck up to my ear softly, slowly making his way to my lips going into a passionate kiss. I moan into the kiss as it adds onto the pleasure I just felt. Thomas pulls away with a smile, brushing the hair out of my face. "Absolutely amazing." I blush and smile up at him. He laughs and stands up, revealing his naked self....I'm not gonna lie...I checked him out...all...of...him... 

"Don't you know staring is rude." I smirk "you know you love it." He smiles and laughs, nodding his head. He walks over to me and removes the blanket covering me, I blush. "What are you doing Tommy?" I ask. "Well we need to bathe and I'm sure you don't want to walk." I blush more as he picks me up bridle style, bringing us into the bathroom. He stands me up in the bathtub and I hiss due to the stinging. "Awe don't worry baby it will feel better soon." Thomas says. He turns on the shower and steps in, wrapping his arms around me again as I start to wash myself.

I'm finished washing myself but Thomas is just standing there rubbing the bottom of my back. "Babe. It doesn't hurt so much now you can stop." I giggle. He turns me around to face him and he pulls ms into a kiss that soon turns heated. "Round two?" he asks breaking the kiss. I nod quickly, pulling him back into the kiss.... Round two commence!!

*dis is Dah end!!

~at school with Stiles ~

Stiles's POV

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! I repeat not happening! Abort abort!!! I'm sitting here TALKING TO JAKE!!! Well I mean its about normal things but still...wait is fanboy talk normal?....here I'll just restart the conversation over for you. "Hey I'm Jake." He says sitting down at the lunch table. I look around to see the pack out of sight. So I play it cool. "I'm Stiles." I say with a smile, sticking out my hand.

 "That's an interesting name." I look at his with wide eyes...at least he didn't make fun of it. "Well its not my real name. That's locked up to where the government can't even find it. It's just my middle name." I say grabbing his interest. "That's really cool." He says excitedly. I smile "hey I'm saving you trouble. I can't even pronounce my name properly." He laughs and looks my in the eyes, a smile sketched on his face. "You know you are really interesting..." I blush slightly and look down to my food. "Thank you."

" You remind me of someone. " he says putting his hand on his chin. I raise an eyebrow "I don't know who it could be....I'm batman." I say in a deeper voice. He laughs and gives me finger guns. "See I was gonna say Robin but eh that's even better." I put my hand to my chest, acting offended. "I am no side kick. And if I was a side kick I'd rather be Harley Quinn." I say with sarcasm. He sniffles a laugh "okay sure so could you be the Harley Quinn to my Joker?" He asks leaning closer to me. I look at him with a bright blush. "U-uh okay?" I say questionably. "Okay." He finalized.

I look to him with confusion. "Did we just have semi-TFIOS moment?" I ask with a laugh. He nods and scoots to were he is in the seat next to me and whispers something in my ear that causes me to turn bright red. He laughs and suddenly freezes. I go to ask him what's wrong but by the time I get out the first word he's already up and gone. I sigh and look down to my food, pushing it around. I hear the pack sit around me and I realize.. As long as I'm around them he won't come near me....

*sigh* I think I'm becoming attached to the enemy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n hi my runners. I am so sorry for not posting in so long. I've been so busy and I recently got a cold and stressful things. But hopefully this made up for that. If you enjoyed the chapter vote and if you have any ideas PM me or comment! Thank you for sticking around! Peace!

Song: Seven Nation Army - the white stripes - glitch mob remix

-Bella