Chapter 3

Thomas's POV:

I ran out of the room, down the halls poking in every room until I found him. I ran straight to him even though there was a guard "Hey kid you can't be in here" "Yes I can he is my boyfriend" I pass him and run to Newts side. "Oh Newt." I whisper with a shaky breath. He was unconscious with wire sticking out of him. Parish ran in to see me unhooking Newt from the machines.

"Hey kid can you carry him out we need to go." I nod, picking him up bridal style. I kiss his forehead and he shuffles I'm my arms as we walk towards a group of vans. "Tommy?" I look to see Newt rubbing his eyes "Hello love. We are headed to Beacon Hills. The people.... they were apart of WICKED. So we are gonna go with FBI officers." he nods, getting comfortable. then falls back asleep.

I look to the bus\van we head to and sigh in relief as i see our fellow gladers already there. "Okay we are headed to beacon hills. Most of your families are located in the surrounding area. Except for a Thomas and Newt you guys will stay with the Sheriff. I nod, making Newt comfortable in the seat with me, and falling into a peaceful slumber.

*Time skip"

Once we were in beacon hills we found out Minho had a twin sister that lived in the same area we were going. So we would be close but the rest of us have to split up across the state, which is okay I guess. We arrive at what seems to be a police station and I got to pee so I say that to newt and I head off.

Newts POV:

I need to talk with Thomas about the child. And I'm scared. He went to the bathroom but it has been a few minutes, maybe he is lost.... Hold up I see him. I walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder cause he is just standing there, looking around  "umm Thomas I need to talk to you." He looks confused "My names Stiles." I look at him with my head tilted to the side. "I bloody sure I'd know you if I'd seen your face?" It came out a question. That's when someone touched my shoulder and I went wide eyed.

It was Thomas. "Thomas?" He nodded with a smile before looking at the person I was talking to. He then froze. So did the so called Stiles. "You look exactly like me." Tommy said right before the Sharif waked out and he was shocked. "Thomas?" Thomas nodded "oh my god it's you." He ran up and hugged Thomas. "Dad what's going on." ''Stiles this is Thomas your twin brother he was kidnapped when you guys were 10."

I was standing back and I was shocked when all of a sudden I heard a growl I looked behind me and there was a boy with a crooked jaw. He scared me, I tapped on Thomas's shoulder he turned around and saw the demonic look on the guys face. "HEY LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE." He yelled then Stiles spoke up "what's wrong Scott."

"He's one of them." He said pointing to me. Thomas stood in front of me but was pulled away and thrown in the office like thing, along with me. We ran into the corner and Thomas stood protectively in front of me. "What is going on here" the Sharif yelled "He is a werewolf." Scott said as he looked at me. "I'm a what now." I ask "prove it Scott." Stiles spoke up Scott growled and I bowed my head he growled more and I don't know why but that brought me down to a kneeling.

He then roared at me and this time I opened my eyes and roared back "there is your proof. Look at his eyes." " what's wrong with your eyes newt." I was confused "What do you mean Tommy." "They are red." I was shocked to say the least I looked around am they were staring at me but Scott was growling a low growl. "Why are my eyes red?" I ask pointing to my eyes and cracking the end because when I reached for Thomas but he backed away. That broke my heart..., but i guess i understand. "You are a Werewolf and an alpha at that." "Scott or what ever your name is I've had my memories erased I have no idea what that is." He looks saddened

"A werewolf Is a human and a wolf combined they are vicious creatures." I nod my head as he continues "and alphas are the deadliest. That means they killed or became one by heart but there are only 5 of them alive"

I put down my head and whimper. Thomas has a look on his face that is screaming at me like I'm scared cause  now you could kill me at any moment. I nod my head. "Why do I need to do." "Leave." I looked at him shocked "b-but I have n-no where to g-go." I stutter "He is not leaving Scott." Thomas spoke up as he ran to me and hugged me. "If he goes then I will leave to." I smile into his neck.

"Scott he doesn't know okay? Just let him stay he can join the pack." Stiles reasoned. Scott nodded and hesitated "Welcome to the pack." I give a soft smile and hug Tommy tighter, the rest of them left realizing they needed to leaving me and Tommy alone"I though you were gonna leave me to do this on my own." I look up at Tommy he is so perfect. "I would never leave you I love you. Now what would you have to do alone?" He looked worried.

"Tommy....I.....um..I am pregnant Tommy." I finally stutter out. Tommy was silent for a minute. I let a tear fall. "Really" I nod looking down. I look up when I am suddenly lifted into the air and am spun around. I giggle at his childishness. "I can't believe it I'm gonna be a dad this is brilliant." He laughed and kissed my nose before going down for a passionate kiss. "I love you Tommy." "I love you to Newt, as well as you." He said kissing my 2 month belly bump once he got up I kissed him again.

 Maybe this won't be bad.