Chapter 19

Stiles's POV:

"H-Hey guys."

I wave towards the pack, looking down slightly. They look shocked... Lydia looks like she's about to explode.

"Stiles! What the hell!" Lydia rages. I wince slightly and sigh, running a hand through my hair. I'm about to answer when Malia cuts me off. "Who is your friend Stiles?"

I look to Jake who has a serious look on his face. "T-This is Jake." Scott's eyes go wide. "The new kid?!? Really Stiles." He says, disappointment dripping from his voice.

"So this is your pack." Jake suddenly speaks up. I glanced to him then to Lydia who has a 'we will talk later' look. I was about to speak again when once again I was cut off.

Seriously!! Can a guy not speak!! I groan and role my eyes as Liam starts talking. " How did you know we were a pack? Did Stiles tell you?!?!"

"No, I kinda figured it out on my own.... I mean I could smell you from a mile away... I couldn't smell the others but I could smell the were's" Jake said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Isaac looks at him shocked. "Your a Blamare...." Jake smirks. "Thank you for stating the obvious curly." He looks to me then to the pack. "As much as I want to stay and chat. I think it's about time I have to go." He faces me and pulls me in for one more kiss. "See you later Harley." He winks and speeds off.

I stand there flustered and in a state of shock. "-iles... Stiles!" Someone yells and I snap out of it, still blushing. "Yes?" I say innocently, looking towards Brett. "Since when are you hanging out with the enemies?" He asks curious. I sigh and look to the rest of the pack.

"I-I don't really.... know. But I think we have a connection. I j-just don't know.... I'm sorry." I say quietly, while looking down. "It's okay Stiles... But we have to tell Derek about this." Scott says rubbing my arm softly.

I nod "I know.." he sighs and starts walking to the car, the rest off the pack following him closely. I wait until they are all out of the barrier to start following. What I didn't notice was that Lydia also stayed around.

Way to mess up Stiles. You rock!

Just shut up. You aren't needed.

"Why did you do it?" I look at her confused. She sighs "why did you date me if you were gay?" I make an 'o' and then answer "W-Well actually. I didn't know I was... Um... g-gay. I just suddenly fell for Jake and I don't know." She nods.

"Well I know this is obvious but I wanna make this clear. This is a break up." She says with a soft smile. "Go have fun with your man." I look at her shocked. Not about the break up... But, "You are okay with me dating a so called enemy?" I ask dumbfounded.

Lydia giggles and nods. "Of course. you two look cute together. Besides... I like the new girl, aka his sister Emma." She winks at me and I smile at her. "Well I'm happy for you." I laugh slightly. "We better go. We can take my jeep." She nods in agreement and on the way home all we talked about were our new crushes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Newt's POV:

I am in the kitchen, making dinner for when the pack comes home. Tommy is playing with baby Izzy and Derek.... I don't even know. I am making spaghetti and garlic bread. I know amazing right. I just finished when I heard the phone ring.

"Tommy! Can you get that!?!" I ask as I dry off my hands. "A little busy!" I sigh and quickly run to the living room, picking up the phone right in time. "Hello?" I greet walking to the kitchen. "Hey Newt it's Scott. Is Derek around?" I hum and start walking around the house. "I think he's on a run. Why? Is something around?" I ask concerned for my pups.

I hear a sigh "We found the Blamare's." I freeze as he continues. "And we might have a problem." I quickly replied "What's wrong" concern lacing my voice. "We will tell you when we get home. Make sure you get Derek ready to talk too." I nod then realize he can't see me. "Y-Yeah. Okay." I hand up and lean onto the counter.

Please, nobody be kidnapped.

I hear footsteps and I look up. "Are you okay?" Thomas asks, walking in. I sigh and shake my head, turning to him as he wraps his arms around me. "What happened? I was only gone a few hours." He smirks. I laugh and wrap my arms loosely around his neck, laying my head on his chest. He rubs circles on my back and sways us slightly.

"Whats wrong?" Tommy asks softly. I sigh. "The pups found the Blamare's. They said they have something to tell us." I look up and see Thomas looking concerned. "Did anybody get kidnapped?" I giggle "I hope not." Tommy smile then a frown makes it's way onto his face.

"No getting stessed okay. I already did hard work to De-stress you enough." I giggle again. "I wouldn't mind of we had to do that again." I say shyly. He smirks leaning forward "Yeah?" I look at him with a goofy look "yeah." I laugh and connect our lips, him automatically responding.

I feel him smile through the kiss and I pull away, laying my head back on his chest. "They will be okay." He soothes. I nod and I hear a car pull up. "Well they are here." I pull away from our embrace and start walking to the door.

I open the door to see the pack walking up to the steps. "Go to the living room, I'll go get Derek." They all nod. I do a head count in my head and find we are missing two people.

Stiles and Lydia.

I internally panic, but then I see the jeep pulling into the drive way and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. The two walk into the house, talking and laughing. Everyone's okay... For now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 1056

A/N YAY another chapter and more drama! What do you think should happen next? I feel romance.... Anyway. I hope you enjoyed and I'll write later! (*-*) Beh!

Song: shape of you/Mrs. Potato head (switching vocals) nightcore mashup by Zen-Kun

~Bella