Chapter 5

Newt's POV:

Ever since the pack found that letter 4 nights ago they have been very protective,also  considering the full moon is in a few more days. Me and Tommy haven't really had time to ourselves and I feel we are drifting apart. I mean he is spending so much time with the pack, I understand he wants to keep me safe but I need him too, you know?

I walk down stairs and see Isaac. "Hey Isaac do you think you can help me get the pack out of the house?" "Erm Newt I don't think we can leave you here unprotected with the full moon only a few nights away." He stated with a worried tone.

"Isaac I want some alone time with Tommy, please. I mean you can put mountain ash down and you can stay here." He paused thinking. "Uggghh fine" then he left "YES!" I practically yelled.

After I had lunch I went to the living room only to see Tommy and Isaac. I smirked at Isaac and he nodded. I grab Thomas' hand and drag him to our bedroom.

"Well Tommy so you know why the pack left." I say looking into his beautiful brown eyes. He nods looking back and forth between my eyes and my lips. I smirk and bring him in for a kiss. The kiss becomes deeper and more passionate. I slowly make my hands down to the him of his shirt and I tug on it. He gets the message and takes it off soon doing the same to me.

I look down at my 4 month belly and suddenly get self conscious. Thomas notices "You are beautiful Newt." He says kissing me. I put my hands around his neck as he puts his hands on my waist.

Lets just say......Isaac heard some not so innocent noises.(A/N - Some people don't like smut so I won't include it unless y'all ask for farther parts of the stories.)

***after there time(morning)***

I wake up to a passionate kiss and I automatically kiss back. "Good morning Newt." Tommy says in his sexy morning voice. "Good morning Tommy." I giggle I get up and head to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Good morning Newt how was was you time with Tom." Stiles ask with a smirk. "Yeah we came home yesterday evening with a petrified Isaac." Lydia backed him up. "Oh my god do you know how long it took me and Derek to get him out of shock." Scott said. I heard Derek chuckle and say "yea must have been a very good night cause Isaac explained it all." By this time I was furiously blushing.

"Yeah​, it was very fun. And Tommy oh my god he was so gentle and rough and fas-" by this time Malia, Liam, and Kira yelled "WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THIS!" I smirked "I know but I wanted to see your faces." Everybody started laughing.

I went to sit down but hissed as soon as I did. "I thought you were the werewolf?" Stiles joked. "Not in bed though, bloody hell that hurts." I hiss again but it soon goes away. By now everyone including Derek are laughing there butts off.

"What's going on in here." Tommy says wrapping his arms around me. I blush. Everyone goes silent. They all look at each other before busting out laughing. "The fact that I went into shock due to what I heard last night." Isaac said in between laughs. I swear Tommy turned into a tomato. I kissed him and walked to the living room and turned on The Sea Of Monsters.

We all sat down and watched the movie. Scott got a phone call from Deaton so he had to take it. He came running back in "GUYS THE FULL MOON IS NOT IN 2 MORE DAYS IT IS TOMORROW." he yelled. They all look at me while I am scared out of my mind. "Then we will prepare." Derek said. He has become my father figure so I smile at him and he actually smiles back.

"Okay guys here Is the plan. Thomas you will stay with Newt in the basement while Derek,Isaac,Scott,Liam, Malia,Kira and Brett(someone who is willing to help.) will guard you guys but me and Lydia will also be with you guys on the inside with the mountain ash and wolfsbane okay?" Stiles says we all nod. We all get a nights rest waiting for tomorrow.

*the next morning, the day of the full moon.*

I wake up to the smell of pancakes. I go down and see Tommy cooking. "Smells wonderful" I say sitting down and starting to eat. Everybody comes down and by the time everyone is done and the chores are done. It is 12:00 pm so we have 7-9 more ours of Sun light.

"okay let's set stuff up." Derek says as he makes his way outside. Me, Thomas, Lydia, and Stiles all head down to the cellar/basement. "Wow it's so comfy." I say. It really is since they remolded now it has furniture drinks and now for this occasion a operating table and kit for me. Oh yea forgot to mention my due date is in a week so now we need to take precautions, for any occasion. I giggle because of all of there facial expressions. They all smile at me and Tommy holds my hand.

We finish setting up the mountain ash and prosecutions, now the time is 6:45. We all get into place waiting I am looking at the door that stiles and Lydia are guarding. The moon finally rises. I feel a pain in my stomach but I ignore it. Suddenly I feel water trickle down my leg. I panicked but remain calm "T-Tom-mmy." I tap his shoulder he turns around and sees my pained expression. "Newt what's wrong." I look down and he follows my gaze "Holy Sh-" I interrupt him with a painfilled scream. Stiles and Lydia take notice and carry me to the operating table. We hear noises outside and realized they are here

By now the fight has started. I am in a huge amount of pain. I felt like 1,000 knives were being dragged across my lower regions. "AHHH" I scream as another contraction comes. "Shh it is okay Newt your gonna be okay focus on your breathing." Tommy said holding a rag on my head.

"Okay Newt I need you to focus your breathing like Tom said so you can have strength to give birth." Lydia says and I nod. "Okay I need to remove his pants and boxers so I can check him." The twins nod and do so. After they remove my lower clothing and placing a blanket on top of my legs to not expose those parts fully. "Okay Newt you are at a 7... you are almost there. So we need to prep." She announced. The twins were about to move when a man knocks down the door.

I know exactly who it is. "Did you miss me boys."

"Ratman."