Chapter 13

Newts pov

We all get set up to head to the cemetery when I remember Izzy. We need a baby sitter "Erm....guys?" I say and everyone freezes and looks at me. I laugh gently and say "we're not gonna look very intimidating if we have a baby and we may need all the alphas we can get so I can't stay." They all seem to have a thinking face on.

"I'll stay."

We all look to the door way to see Lydia. "But we will need you just in case....." I trail off not wanting to say that we may find him actually dead in front of Brett. She just argued with us for 5 minutes before we just gave up.

"Lets go. Be careful. And find my mate." Brett said, we all laugh a little. As we walk into the cemetery. I smell werewolf's "hey guys be careful" I whisper. They nod and spread out. All of a sudden Brett stops and sniffs the air. He freezes. "I smell him." He whisper and starts to run. "BRETT NO IT COULD BE A TRAP!" Derek whisper yells. Brett doesn't listen and continues until he stops at a big house like stone grave. "He's in there." He tells me as we all catch up with him. I nod and try to open the door. "it's locked. Scott come help." Me and Scott break it down only to run into an invisible field..

"Mountain ash, Tommy come here." I whisper yell. He walks past the mountain ash and breaks the seal. "Thanks Tommy" I peck his lips and head into the house type place. Let me tell you it was bigger on the inside than out. I see a faint outline of a body. I gasp and run forward along with Brett.

It's Liam

"L-Liam, oh baby what did they do to you." Brett whispers. Liam was chained against the wall, bloody and bruised. He only had boxers on. It scared me to think what they may have done to him. "Liam......Liam baby wake up." Brett whispers as tears fall from his eyes, while he holds Liam's face in his hands. Liam blinks, groaning. He opens his eyes widely as he sees us. We break the chains and gave him some water to clear his throat.

"Liam are you okay? We're are the people that did this to you?" Derek questioned. "take it easy Derek." Stiles said "T-they left a whi-ile ag-go." He horsed out. "I'm okay. They only tortured me. Nothing to bad. They didn't use wolf bane. So I can heal. But slow. I haven't eaten in a while." Liam says slowly. "oh my baby. I love you so much. I missed you so much. Please I won't ever leave you again." Brett sobs hugging Liam.

Liam giggles and says "in fine okay can we go back home? I don't want to be here when they get back. They said they were bringing more people." We nod and all run back to the pack house. Well Brett carried Liam. Liam's leg is torn up bad and he can't walk very well. We stopped when we were far enough away and bandaged his leg up.

"Brett help Liam take a bath and get fed please. Come downstairs when you guys are done. No sex." Stiles orders. Liam and Brett sigh then smirk and run upstairs.....well more like Brett carried Liam due to him not walking. I laugh and head to Lydia to get Izzy.

"Hey Lydia how's Izzy doing." She smiles lightly before she says "He's still running fever but he's asleep now. I put him in his crib." I nod, thank her, and head upstairs. I suddenly hear crying and run the rest of the way towards his room.

I run to his crib to see him with throw up on his onesie jumper. "awe baby. Come here. Shh it's ok" I rub his back, rock him back and forth, and went to clean him up. I put him in a clean onesie (pic above) and I head downstairs. "Hey Tommy we need to go back to Deatons." Tommy instantly looked at me and said "why? What happened?" I giggle at his cuteness. "Izzy threw up and is still running a fever. In wondering if it's more than a stomach bug." He nods and gets the keys to the car. "let's go." He smiles and we head to the car.

As we enter the main room. I see Deaton at the front desk. He looks up and smiles "Welcome back. What can I help you with?" He asks. I motion for us to go I the back room and he nods. So we head to the back. "What's wrong?" I look a Thomas and at Izzy then back at Deaton. " I saw you yesterday about Izzy and his sickness. Well I came home to day. And he was running a fever and I found him in throw up." Deaton nods and asks "What color was the throw up?"

I think "Um I think it was clear or white." Deaton nods and gets a scope thing out. "Have you figured out if he's a werewolf yet." Deaton asks as he checks on Izzy. "I do believe so he has that aura around him and he has the smell." I look Tommy and grab his hand. "but what's that got to do with it." He mhm's before saying "he has mistletoe in his system." "HE WHAT! HOW?!?"I yell looking at Izzy and hug him close. " Why isn't he showing normal signs of it" I ask. "he's just a baby. But it seems to be all out of his system as if he only had a small portion. He could have gotten shops of it somehow. He should be fine within the next twenty-four hours or so." I nod at the information and Thomas takes Izzy from me so I can get medication from Deaton.

"just give this to him in his formula when ever he eats." I nod and thank him. I head out to the car to see Tommy buckling up Izzy. I sigh and wrap my arms around his waist. "in so tired." I groan into his back. He chuckles and shuts the car door. "well then let's get home and get Izzy to bed and you can sleep." He says while now massaging my shoulders. "come on the sooner we get home the sooner you can reunite with Liam and sleep. Tommy said. I giggle and get into the car.

As we enter the house we see everyone in the living roon watching Percy Jackson and the sea of monsters as they all cuddle into each other and Liam. Me and Tommy laugh and Tommy heads up stairs to put Izzy into his crib. Liam looks up noticing me at the door and he pauses the movie causing everyone to groan. I role my eyes and Liam says

"Where did you go Newt?" I smile and say "i had to take Izzy to deatons. Turns out he had mistletoe in his system. It's all out now but he needed to be medicated." Everyone looked sad but happy he was better. "Anyway how are you feeling Liam?" he laughs and says "I am home and happy so I'm perfectly fine.but I need a hug from you so come here." I laugh and hug him. "it's good to have you back li." I say into his shoulder. "good to be back." He lets go and sits down and I yell I'm gonna go upstairs.

I walk upstairs and see Izzy in his crib and Tommy brushing his teeth in our bathroom. "hello love." I say to him. He looks up and finishes his business before hugging me. "hello newtie." I laugh and drag him to the bed. "lets go to sleep." I say. He nods and starts to massage my shoulders "what are you doing Tommy." "massaging your shoulders to make you less stressed." I thank him and say "i love you tommy" "i love you to Newt." He kisses me one more time before we snuggle up to each other and fall into a peaceful sleep.

Not knowing the dangers of the next day.