Chapter 20

'
Italics = Stiles' thoughts

Newt's POV:

Everyone is sitting in the living room, including Derek, and the pack is about to tell us what happening.

Scott stands and glances to Stiles be for turning to me, Thomas and Derek. "The Blamares are differently at school. One of them knows some information of us due to a certain someone." He glares at Stiles, who looks like he's trying to make himself smaller.

"What happened?" I asked sternly. Scott replies quickly. "Stiles is dating one of the Blamares. Jake Edwards." There is silence around the room. "What do you mean 'dating' a Blamare?" Derek growls.

Stiles gulps and answers. "It means he's my b-boyfriend? Friend?" Derek growls "Did you tell him about us?" He hesitantly shook his head no. "Are you lying?" Stiles sighs. "He already knew most of it I just corrected him." Technically I'm not lying... Just not telling the full truth. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "He asked me why I was with a pack of werewolves. I told him that not all of us are werewolves." He refuses to make eye contact but I can tell He's telling the truth.

I'm still telling the truth.... "No." Derek says bluntly. Stiles goes wide eyed "what do you mean no?!?" He yells. Derek looks to him "I mean no. No dating him. Break up. What ever you kids do nowa days." Stiles growls, a color popping up in his eyes that one never seen.

The pack sits, shocked. "Never." Stiles growls out. Derek fumes with anger. "Why not?!?! He's the enemy Stiles!" Stiles shakes his head, the purple-blue-green of his eyes shinning brightly "Because he's my mate! And I love him!" Stiles yells furious.

The silence returns. But not even 10 seconds after I cut into the argument. "Okay... It's okay. We can work things out. Maybe join together. But Stiles.... You need to calm down." I say softly, trying not to upset the already fuming boy. Stiles sighs and nods, closing his eyes and taking deep breaths. When he opens his eyes again, the colors are gone.

I smile softly and hook out  together, walking out. "Good. How about we go set the table for dinner?" He nods and doesn't struggle.

This is gonna be one hell of a dinner.

*time skip to past dinner*

Stiles's POV:

Dinner was surprisingly quiet. No sounds except the casual conversation between Thomas and Newt. I think Newt is okay with it. He's been nice to me, not yelling.

*sigh* I'm just going to go to bed now. I get up from the couch and head to my room.

I close the door behind me and when I turn around my window is open. I don't remember me opening that. I look around the room and close my window.

That was strange. I head towards the bed when I notice someone in the corner of the room. My eyes go wide and I go to grab my baseball bat when the person speeds to me, draping there arms around my waist, I close my eyes then I realize the sent. Jake. I turn around, opening my eye and I see him smiling goofily.

"Where you gonna hit me with a bat?" He asks with a laugh. I giggle "I didn't know it was you." He laughs "you really are Harley Quinn." I hit his chest play full and he leans down, connecting our lips. I pull him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck.