Chapter 15

Newts pov:

Previously

"Its called the Blamare. They are a group of vampires." We all look confused.

"Are they deadly?" Allison asks and everyone else nods.

The twins look at each other and nod. "Very."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We gather around the table as the twins tell us more about the new threat... "The Blamare are the strongest and highly modified species of  vampire." Cameron says. "They drink human and animal blood it just depends how hungry they are and what their surroundings are." Dylan finishes.

"Will they attack us wolfs?" Isaac asks from behind Allison. "Or any supernatural creature?" Stiles adds to the question. The twins look at each other, then me and I nod for them to continue answer. "Well they drink animal blood and human blood, so yes for werewolf's. Banshee's I'm not so sure about." Cameron answers. Dylan nods along with his brothers answer then says "I actually remember they do drink banshee blood.....but only on full moons, and only omega Blamare's can hunt for them." Lydia winces slightly "Great, so I'm only gonna be hunted by savages...AND out of control betas." She says, sarcasm lacing every word.

"Well actually its not that bad. Your kind only gets hunted 1 time a month and at night, might I add. Oh and that's the only time they can drink from you to." Dylan says and looks to Cameron so he can continue. Cameron sighs before saying "Now the rest of you........well the werewolf's, can only be drank from at night. Hours between 6pm-6am. ...that's for betas and omegas like ourselves. Now....the real issue and threat is to the humans..and Alphas." We all look at them confused. "Why? What's different from an Alphas blood and an omegas blood?" Kira asks. "And what about foxes and Kitsunes?" Scott asks interrupting Cameron before he can speak.

Cameron roles his eyes before answering them "well SCOTT...fox's are the same as werewolf's, same for coyotes. Kitsunes are like Alphas so hold on let me get there." I laugh lightly at this. "Give them a break guys we can always ask questions later. They have been through quite a bloody lot to get here." I say as the pack erupts with chatter.

They all stop talking after I say this and I look to the twins to see them looking at me smiling. 'Thank you' Dylan mouths. I wave him off with a smile. I look back at the pack to see them waiting patiently......well except Stiles.... he is never patient. "Okay now we aren't gonna ask questions until then end." I say sternly and they all nod. I look back to Cameron and Dylan and say "well, go ahead" and they start explaining.

I was paying attention but then......sadly... I felt an arm wrap around my waist causing me to lose focus. I look to my right and see Tommy with Izzy on his hip. I smile at him and he smiles back. I try to turn my attention back to the twins but I feel light kiss on my neck and I turn back to Tommy. "What are you doing?" I finally ask, but in a whisper.

"Trying to get your attention." He says back with a smile. "Why?" He looks at me innocently "Can you hold Izzy?" I role my eyes at him but nod nothingless and take Izzy from him, rocking him in my arms slightly. "Thank you my love." He says kissing my temple and wrapping both arms around my waist as I sway back and forth with Izzy. I kiss Thomas's cheek before fully turning my attention back to Dylan and Cameron to hear Dylan talking about Alphas blood.

"-an Alphas hunting rate or scale. A hunting rate is when they are hunted, how many days a week and what hours they are hunted in. A hunting scale is the rarety of the blood or what scale factor-family line they come from. Now the hunting rate and scale factor matter for the level of Blamare that is going to hunt you. That is a lesson for another time tho.

An alphas regular hunting time is from 4pm to 10am to the earliest. Its because of the blood of an Alpha makes them stronger and faster so they try to drink it from an alpha of any kind just like human figures..... Here's the scary part. The feeding time for humans is 24 hours" I let off a low growl and I feel Tommy rubbing circles on my waist and whispering how its gonna be okay....it's not...humans are hunted all day...Thomas is human ... My Tommy (*wink wink* this is for shadowing *cough cough)

"-but they sometimes hunt all day for 2 days then leave humans alone for the rest of the week or month....but those two days are..complete chaos... They normally pick the day before the full moon and after that because of the banshee rule, if they do hunt within 2 days....there will be missing people left and right....Betas will take humans or supernatural creatures and feed a little bit each day...omegas drain you on the spot....Alpha Blamares can feed from a blood bag unlike the omegas and betas......so they tend to stay behind but if they do take you they will do it in a civil manor.....like taking you somewhere private....then draining you or they will take you home... Also unlike the omegas, the Alphas are usually out in daylight and living pretty wealthy lives, betas just are regular humans so they both walk around with normal people." Cameron nods with his brothers finishing statement.

He sighs, running a hand trough his hair before saying "This means you.....we need to be careful and look carefully at our surroundings." We all nod. I sigh and look to Derek, Izzy asleep peacefully in my arms "what's the plan?" Derek looks at me end back to the pack. "We wait. We know they are coming so.....we take precautions. We look for new comers and we make sure everyone is safe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1022 words

A/N HELLO MY RUNNERS! it feels so good to be able to post again..I am so sorry for taking so long...I know I said I would give you a long chapter BUT....... I have decided something..... DRUM ROLE PLEASE

.

.

.

.

.

I WILL UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER NEXT SATURDAY...Saturday will be my update day....hear are some upcoming things to get you excited in this...well its not all in the next chapter but chapters to come..but anyway SOMEONE meaning anyone or people meaning 2 or more join a certain pack...not saying who and which pack....ALSO SOMEONE once again not saying who........gets a little ..... Positive surprise (*wink wink wink*) ....and people meaning multiple get taken....WELL I HOPE THAT GOT YOU EXCITED!!!!

song- R.I.P. to my youth by the neiborhood

~Bella