Chapter 18

Stiles's POV:

It's about to be 7th period, everyone is scattering the hallways, quickly rushing to their classes. The pack is all in their Algebra classes while lucky me is going alone to my Language Arts class. I walk into the class room and go to sit at my normal seat when I see a boy sitting there.

"Hey Harley." The boy says with a cheeky tone in his voice. I groan and take the seat next to him. "Hello Jake. And can you please not call me that." I lay my head down on the desk, waiting for the teacher to arrive. "Awe come on you know you love that nickname." He turns towards me with a smirk. "So why is a human with a pack of werewolves?" I pick my head up as fast as I could, put my hand over his mouth and look around. Good no one is listening. "You can't just flat out say that in the middle of class." I scold as I remove my hand.

Jake laughs "awe come one no one will hear..." He pauses and looks to me with an unreadable face. "How about we talk after school." I look at him sceptical. "I can't just do that." He looks confused "does the alpha not let you out of the house?" He laughs. I feel anger rise in my chest. "You know what. No. I'm not gonna talk to you after school. And just to let you know I have the 3 best alphas anyone could ask for." I growl and turn my attention back to the teacher who just walked in.

I glance at him to see a doubtful look. "You don't have 3 alphas ....that's ....almost impossible." I snort. "You haven't even seen our full pack. You haven't been here in beacon hills.... You know nothing." He is about to say something else but the teacher starts her lesson. I guess we will talk another day.....not.....

*time skip*

I like him but man..... He never knows when to leave a person alone. It's after 8th period and he dragged me behind the school and onto the lacrosse field. "What the hell!" I yell once he stops dragging me. "I said I wanted to talk and I could tell you wanted to talk. So here we are. We're gonna talk." I role my eyes.

"I don't have time for this. The pack is waiting for me Jake." I got to walk away but he wraps his hand around my arm tightly. I wince and turn to him. "Let me go." He shakes his head. "No. Not until you tell me how you have three alphas.... And why a human like you is in a pack." I glare at him and turn toward the parking lot.....they probably left.... He lets my arm go but still keeps a steady eye and I sigh and turn my full body towards him. "Fine..... But not here." I grab his arm and start dragging him towards my jeep.

"Whoa whoa whoa, slow your role. Where are we going?" He asks confused as we get to the jeep. "We are talking." I open the passenger door and push him into it. he laughs and buckles as I shut the door. "Okay where to Harley?" He chuckles as I buckle in.

"Well. There is the park that the pack goes to every once on a while. No one normally goes there except us." I say and I start the drive. (Pic of the park above... It's to give an image, imagine it as you please.) "So about the pact-" Jake starts but I quickly interrupt. "No. No talking until we get there. You never know who is listening." He nods hesitantly and is quiet for the rest of the drive.

We arrive with in about 5 minutes. 5 minutes of silence. "What is this place?" Jake asks stepping out of the car. "Like I said... A park. An abandoned one. But still a park.... It has a spell placed on it that once you are in the park no one outside the barriers can get in or hear you. People think this place is haunted so no one comes here." I walk and sit in the rusting swings and Jake sits on the one beside me.

"Okay... Ask away." I sigh. "YAY! Okay...um...well.... First things first.... How do you have three alphas? And why." He asks I run my hand through my hair and let out a puff of air. "Well my best friend Scott...he's an alpha....a true alha and he...just as... As his best friend I guess he's protective and he's just became one of my alphas....and I'm then there is Der- ... Another guy who was born a werewolf and he became an alpha...his uncle bit Scott and was a bad guy that we soon defeated and then he took in Scott..... That adds another alpha... then... There's Newt... Another True alpha. He's dating my twin brother.... Well I mean they have a kid so I don't know if there gonna go into marriage or not. We-" he raises a hand and looks confused.

"You have a twin brother? And he has a kid?" I nod. "Yeah. I actually didn't know this until about a year and a half ago... He was taken when we were younger and threw Newt mistaking me for him we found each other again. And yes... Newt was born with a different insides then a regular.... Boy... But he's still a boy... And then bamb... He got pregnant and had Isaac within a few months.... 4 or 5 I think." Jake nods, still seeming confused. "I'll explain Newt another time....he's...... Unique.." Jake laughs and says "well I guess you can continue from where I interrupted you I guess." I nod thinking back. "Right. Well, with Newt he's like the mamma to the pack so of course we have taken him in as one of the alphas." Jake nods interested.

"Why are there humans in a wolf pack?" I laugh and he looks at me strange. "We aren't all wolf. We have Wolfs, a Banshee, a Coyote, a Kitsunue, a hunter....who is human but not the point and then we have a Hellhound. Oh we of course have me and Thomas who are the two humans. Unless you count that time I was possessed by a demon Fox." He looks at me doubtfully "Are you kidding me?" He smirks. I role my eyes "Once again. A story for another time." I look him in the eyes and smile as he smiles at me. I feel heat in my cheeks and I look down.

Your doing it again...

It doesn't matter....

Sure.. your blushing... Whore

IM NOT A WHORE!

Your dating Lydia but your having feelings for a leach....speaking of quit speaking to yourself. He's trying to get your attention.

I look up and see it is true..... Why is he frowning. "You okay?" Jake asks. I nod and quickly place on a smile I didn't know I dropped. "I'm fine. Let's talk about you. Who are you? What's it like being a Blamare?" He looks at me shocked. "H-How did you-?" I cut him off with a laugh.

"I come from a supernatural pack. I can tell. Plus your new and we were just talking about new threats ..... But you....you don't seem like a threat." I look to him and he has a serious face on. "You seem like a great person... I don't believe them.." Jake sighs and puts his head in his hands then stands up.

"Stiles if I did something crazy would you still be my friend?" I smile and nod up to him. "Of course..." He looks down and smile softly. He grabs one of my hands from off of the swing and stands me up. "W-What are you doing?" I ask shakily as he wraps one arm around my waist and puts one in my cheek, pulling me close.

"Stiles.....I like you... I-I... I feel a connection to you. More than I have with anyone else in my life. I think it has something to do with a supernatural bond. Like we were meant to be." Jake pulls my face to where our lips are about an inch apart. "Stiles I know we just met but I know you feel the same way." He says before crashing out lips together.

And people say when they kiss someone they like it's like fireworks go off....... And they are absolutely right...but add a zoo and butterflies..... It was magical. Our lips mold together like puzzle pieces. I wrap my arms around his neck and.... It's..... Perfect. I'm the first to pull away... The need for air got to me. I take a deep few quick breaths trying to start breathing properly and I lay my head on Jake's chest.

"Wow." I say after a few seconds. He laughs and hugs me tightly, my arms wrapped around his neck still. "Wow is currect." He replies. "T-That was amazing." I say dazed. I feel him laugh and nod against my head in agreement. He picks up my chin, making me look to him and he leans to kiss me again. Right when our lips are about to reconnect, all I hear is 1 word and we pull away.

"Stiles!?!?"

~~~~~

A/N: I know it's supposed to be a cliff hanger.....but I really was excited writing this...I almost didn't stop..... Btw without this authors note it's 1577 words..... YAY! IM DOING GOOD! I'm getting out of my funk. I'm getting inspiration. I was so stressed from the end of the school I really just wanted to pass the grade and pass my audition for production class and it all fell on me.... But all that stress is gone.... the inspiration is back and my writers block is slowly going away.... I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and will continue to enjoy this book for the chapters to come. if you have any ideas on what should happen next please comment. Thanks... And i'll see you next time....in maybe a week..... yeah...

Song: Water Fountain by Alec Benjamin

~Bella