Chapter 7

Thomas's POV:

We have been looking for Newt for at least a month. I am going insane I need him. I need Newt like I need air. I feel a pull at my heart. I am so scared I am scared for him and Isaac. Oh my baby boys. I will find them even if I kill myself in the process. "THOMAS!" Scott yelled. i look up and ask him why he yelled and all I heard was 'we found Newt' and I was already out the door to find my love.

**** right when they get off the helicopter Newts POV******

"Why did you have to take the baby to why not leave him with Tommy." I say sadly. I am sore so I just want to sit back down. "We need the baby because it's like you." I nod "can I sit down. Better yet I need to sit down or lay down I just gave birth." I say while wincing slightly "of course once we get to the room we will need you to relax." I was grateful, I knew I was gonna die but I am grateful.

~*~

It has been 2 weeks and I am laying with Isaac on my chest thinking about Tommy. I miss him so much I just need him to hold me and tell me it's all right. Better yet I want to hold him in my arms he's like a teddy bear. I look at Isaac he looks so much like his dad.

He suddenly cries. I rocked him back and forth and put his head on my neck. I hushed him and put him in a cradle thing they gave me. Jack (a doctor that became friends with me) comes in and says "Time to take your blood, sit down please." I nod. I no longer fight like I use to cause I know the consequences. "When will you be done with the testing." He looks at me sadly and says "for you a few more weeks......but the baby will stay." I look at him in shock. "I don't want to leave him." I say backing away. 

"Newt, Isaac will be fine you will have him for these weeks okay. He is not gone yet okay. Let's just take the blood." He says calmly,coming towards me and I nod. After he leaves with our blood samples I walk over to Isaac and pick him up and cradle him. I smile "I love you baby okay. You look so much like your dad so beautiful with hazel eyes. And adorable moles all around." I say and tickle him and he giggles and grabs my finger. "And you have my hair and little nose. It's so adorable you are perfect." I let a tear fall and touch his nose as I giggle. "We will get away Isaac. Daddy will come and get us." Baby Isaac just continued to suck on his finger...

2 weeks later

They said I would be freed but I do not want to leave my baby I will not. I was plotting different ways to leave when suddenly jack came in "Newt I am sorry to say this but you can't leave we actually need to go to the safe house so grab Isaac." "What why?" "Because they are here." Then I hear a scream "NEWT!" I know that scream its Tommy. He has come for me.

A/N sorry my runners for thus short chapter but I haven't updated in a while and I'm trying to start a new story. Its a Magcon (the original magcon) story...a Mathew Espinosa Fic..so that and I have been extremely busy with my house, our roof caved in. I have to work and it sucks, anyway I will update as soon as possible.. BYE!! :)