Chapter 9

Newts POV

A week later

Scott, Derek, and the rest of the pack thought it was a very smart idea to go on a run. The only people that stayed here are me and baby Izzy(of course), Stiles, Lydia, Allison and Thomas. We were cleaning the house but now we are watching a movie. I was snuggling into Thomas "hey guys when do you think the pack will be back?" I ask

"Newt do not worry okay, they will be back." Tommy replied. "But what if th-" I was cut off by Izzy waking up. "Awe baby come here." I say as I pick him up from his crib. "Shhhhhh Shh its okay mamma newts got you." I coo as I rock him back and forth. "Tommy can you get his bottle." I herd a 'mhm' and Tommy hands me his bottle. "There you go little man" Tommy said while wrapping his arms around my waist as I slightly sway side to side.

"That is so adorable awe." Me and Tommy look back and see Stiles and Lydia looking at us fangirling as Allison took a picture and squealing. "Oh my god ..... these people." Thomas laughed. I smile and peck his lips before setting down a now sleeping Isaac (remember Izzy's real name is Isaac but is called Izzy so they can tell them apart name wise.) "Does anybody else feel something wrong." I here Lydia say. Before I new what was happening Stiles yelled. "COVER IZZY'S EARS!" right when I do I here Lydia banshee scream. I wince as the loud sound pierces through my ears.

After she screams she looks shocked. Surprisingly Izzy didn't wake up. "Lydia what's wrong." Stiles said stepping in front of her. "I don't know. I-I think one of the pack members are about to die." She said still in shock. Right in that moment the pack came in holding a unconscious person "guys call Deaton." We nod and i quickly call him.

Deaton is over within 5 minutes. "Okay stiles get me a knife from the kitchen." Stiles nods and gets him a knife "I need you to stay out and give me room but Scott can stay." We all nod and head to the living room. " What happened why does he have claw marks every were?" "We were running through the woods when a rogue pack crossed our territory and he took the most damage. We all healed but he didn't it was to deep." Derek explained. I nod, grabbing onto Tommy and we all wait.

It has been hours that we have waited. When Scott comes down the room tenses. Thomas rapped his arms more around me waiting for him to speak. He looks at us with tears in his eyes. "He didn't make it. I'm so sorry mason." Mason let's out a sob and we all group hug him. He recently joined the pack and already suffered loss. I start to cry a little to because me and the now dead boy grew close.

 We were actually going to have a gay guys day. Haha now that I think about it it would have been fun. "It will be okay he is in a better place.." I say but really I just want to go into my room and grieve. Some people would be just sad but I actually had a connection. He was like my second pup. "How are we going to tell Brett?" I ask no one in particular. "We just tell him that he died in combat I mean he was his boyfriend he will take it hard." Stiles replied hugging Lydia. I nodded and continued to hug mason.

"I can't believe Liam's dead." I whisper.