Chapter 5

*Mariana's POV* 

Sitting on the bed in Nashville, Tennessee was something I was so grateful for. Harry, practically a stranger, has become my closest friend within the shortest amount of time. It is insane! I wish we got the same room... I got a text from Harry. I laughed. What a coincidence... I was just thinking about him.  I reply with Well why dont you just watch a movie with me and then go back for your bedtime... :P We will explore the city tomorrow. I let him know that he was wanted. After all, if it wasn't today, who knows when I would be able to get out of that city. Chicago is a great place to live and all, but it can get tiring. Why don't you come here and cuddle...? I didn't know if he was joking or not. All of a sudden, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Should I do this? Should I wait? What if I miss a chance like this again? I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and to take a quick shower. I left the phone on the bed. 

*Harry's POV* 

Why don't you come here and cuddle...? I look at the text bubble, waiting painstakingly for my friend, or my interest to answer. I see the bubbles on the iPhone move as if someone was typing. But then three seconds later, she stopped tying. Maybe she is trying to down play it...? Maybe I just seem super obsessed with her. I fly onto the bed. I texted her again:Sorry I crossed the friendship line :( I told her and I hoped that she would at least see this one. I left my phone on the side table. Flipping through the channels. I hear a knock on the door fifteen minutes later. 

               "Hey." I smile and I see that she is wearing a bikini and a towel. Nothing else. "What are you up to?" 

"Well I noticed that it was around 10 and I was wondering if you want to see if the pools are open and empty... for a skinny dipping...?" I smiled and I followed her to the elevator. "Harry, why dont you go put trunks on? In case people are there."  Mariana's face became the brightest shade of pink. I get my key out and told her to wait. I head in my room and change into some shorts. So that if I go in and get wet, its still going to reveal it. So I put on white briefs under the swimming trunks. When I exit I give her my key card in the envelope to her and she smiles.  "So you are up for the challenge?" I nod. 

"Who knew you were this way..." I tell her in a joking tone and I can tell that my British accent has some effects on her.  "I reckon that you have never been caught..." I told her and I walked a bit closer and I whispered something in her ear. "Or am I the first British lad to say it..." I asked and I breathed along her neck. Noticing that what I have said, affected her.  She blushed and bit her bottom lip. She took her phone out from her purse and looked at it. 

"Harry, I will meet you by the pool." She ran out of the elevator. What is going on...? 

"Hello.....is everything okay....? You sure, Lucy?" Mariana paced a while and she was biting her nails. What if this is the last piece of adventure before both of us have to go back home. "Well.... I will be there in three days time, could you tell the debt collector that...?" Is Mariana's finances okay? She said she had enough to cover my  debt, she didn't tell me about her own. "I love how my parents leave me to pick up their pieces... Lucy, could you help me out on that one?"  She paced more and her face all of a sudden showed the best smile I have ever seen. "Thank you so much, I owe you 200 dollars." She could leave the 200 in her possession. Mariana doesn't need to help me. I am an adult and she is an adult, I want to be able to sort this shit out with Dwayne, but I know this is never going to happen. When i notice that she is on her way, I open the door and hold it open. "Harry, I thought you were waiting inside."

"I wanted to be a gentleman and wait for m'lady." I tell her honestly, leaving a few details out. "Is everything okay?" I ask as we set some things down. 

"I just found out, my parents cosigned me into something, without my consent. They forgot two payments and I owe the company 200 dollars. Lucy called and mentioned that the debt collector knocked on her door and then came over to her door and asked if she has seen me. Lucy didn't lie adn she told them that I was out of town." 

"What your parents have done is illegal. Is there a way you could possibly fight it?" She shifted and looked me in the eyes. She smiled, but her eyes didn't show a sign of happiness. "If that means not helping me, that is fine. Take care of yourself, I am a big boy..." That statement made her laugh. 

"A big baby boy who cannot sleep on his own." She winked. We both laughed. "I wanted to help you and I made you a promise. I am not going to let my parents derail me again. I know you saw that text, the reason why I didn't respond, is that they always come around and invite me, when they need my money." She told me honestly. "I am going to email the company or get in contact and tell them that I never signed into something." I nod and tell her that it will all work out. 

"If you need to go there, we could leave now." 

"And not explore Nashville. It was your idea." She stripped down right in front of me. She is attractive. Mariana is my friend and I just took my pants and underwear off in front of her too. "Is that all you?" She asked in awe. 

"I get that its big. But it is nothing to be afraid of." As I notice that she got utterly embarrassed about asking about my penis. We both laughed. "KOWABUNGA!" I shout as I jump in. Mariana following. 

*Mariana's POV* 

Why am I like this? Never in my life have I been this daring and adventurous. Harry is changing me. He is here for a reason. I almost feel it. Wonder if I am changing him as well? Maybe not, he seems like the guy who has had the most fun within the last three or four years, maybe even longer. "Is Mariana surprised of my size?" I hear him ask as I leave that trance I was in. 

"Yes, for some reason, I thought your dick might be average. But now I see its anything but. It is large..." I laugh as I mention my inner thoughts. I wonder if he is amazing in bed . I realize that I probably said it louder than a whisper as I feel him closing in on me. 

"Well there is one way to find out." He told me. Harry is making me go in circles. He thrusts along and teases me. Rubbing his dick on my back. Making me lose more control. Why is this happening. 

"Harry, we are friends, maybe one day?" I ask and we both shrug. 

"I want to try one thing." He says and we face each other. We lean into each other. I notice he is leaning in and I lean in closer to his lips. We kiss. Instant connection. We kiss rougher. "Or we could try right here and right now..."