Chapter 8

A/N: This chapter is going to be solely in Harry's POV. Please comment... I want to know what you all are thinking. Thank you. -Jackie 

*Harry's P0V* 

Waking up is something I did not want to do today. It has been almost a week (exactly 4 days) since our date and Mariana has accepted the invitation to my sister, Gemma's graduation. I am so nervous. She is also going to England to help me do something, I wish I never brought her into. Though I do understand why she is doing it. Mariana does not want to have my family go through what hers had to; mourn the loss of one of their children. I start packing a bag since I am not planning to stay there longer than a week and if we do end up doing that, we could stay at my mother's house any way. I look at the weather and I notice that it will be a little cooler than normal. So I texted Mariana, It is going to be chilly... make sure to pack warm clothes. :) I let her know and I worded it strangely. Within little or no time she responds, Thanks for letting me know. I cannot wait! I will be at your house at 12 and we will take a train to the airport. I am happy that she is the planner. We haven't put a label on us yet, but I am pretty sure she would like that. Since I kissed her on the neck on the date, she has been acting strange. Not distant. I think it is just her sign for me to slow down the role. I know it will seem fast paced because we are going to England, only knowing each other for about 2 weeks. Normal people would have to know each other longer. 

Dear Journal 

Today is the day. This week in general is going to be so strange. Going back home. To England. Where all my pain and struggles happened. Holmes Chapel  is where my family is and I miss them so much. I wish they could just visit Chicago and see that its a great place. Have them forget why I live here. Dwayne pushed me, until I left with a lot of debt. I don't care. He doesn't deserve it. Dwayne deserves to  rot in hell. 

There is someone special at stake and I don't think I can warn her enough. Her name is Mariana. When I moved to Chicago, I didn't expect to become friends let alone fall in love with a girl as nice as she is. Right when I got the job and Annette's, she walks in and offers her friendship. Chicago has been so good to me. No fights, no drama, but a new start. I have been on 4 sleepovers and 1 date. I also took an adventure with Mariana and went to Nashville. It was her first time out of state since her childhood wasn't all that superb and she also battled cancer. She won though and is in remission. As fast as everything is going, I am happy that it is going. 

Alright, write in you some other time, 

H. 

After I wrote in the journal I heard a knock on the door. I was puzzled. Walking up to the door, I was anxious and didn't know how to respond to it. "Who is it? How may I help you?" I wait a few breaths. 

"Harry, its Niall." He states and I remember him. "Open the door, I need to discuss some things with you." He states. Niall is part of Dwayne's group. How did he know I was in Chicago? I switched my phone and everything. Did he track it before I changed the phone. I open the door and welcome into the apartment. 

"I am going to England with someone. I will pay the debt. I am guessing this is way you are here." He smirked and I knew that look all too well. "Why are you giving me that look?" 

"Well, Dwayne knows you have a weakness.... he wants to make a deal. If you get her to fuck him, he will forget the debt. If not... You ow him £2,000." 

"Then I get I am giving him £2,000. I am not causing any more harm to anyone. Including me. Tell him that it is fine." I tell Niall. 

"Okay." He tells me and nods profusely like I made him angry. "Just letting you know, try to tell him that before he gets to your girl." He tells me as if I didn't know that. I hope that if anything, I could save her. I just need to get her now and talk to her. Try to convince her not to come this time around. That we could always go to England some other time. Right now.