birthday surprise

"tomorrow's your birthday, baby!" your boyfriend, nate recorded you on snapchat, as you covered your face.

"I have such a big surprise for you." he winked. "what's the surprise?" you whined.

"i can't tell you! you'll find out tomorrow." he always still recording.

the whole night you thought about what the surprise could be. maybe he was taking you to a water park. maybe your family was flying to los angeles to visit. or maybe your surprise was going out to dinner with the boys.

the next morning you woke up to see nate in the kitchen. "there's my birthday girl! you get to find out your surprise today!" nate was recording you, once again.

"what is it!" you groaned.

"you'll find out soon enough, baby." he kissed your head.

"nate! i wanna know now!" you pouted.

"i'm not telling you now. but do you wanna go out for breakfast, birthday girl?" he twirled you around.

"mm, that sounds good." you kissed nate.

in the car you plugged in your aux cord and started singing along to justin bieber.

"i open the door, walk in the store. she see's it's me, she says hello. i said, what's good, she said let's go. so i took her home, take it off." you sang and danced as nate recorded you on snapchat again.

(the day this song gets released is the day of my death)

"and you've blessed me with the best gift, that i've ever known. you give me purpose." you sang as nate once again recorded you.

"we're here baby!" nate parked the car outside your favorite breakfast place.

"yay!" you squealed like a child.

after breakfast, nate took you shopping. after shopping you went home.

"time for the big surprise." he rubbed his hands together and squealed.

you laughed. "good."

nate started recording you, again. "i'm blindfolding her until we get to the first stop." nate put you in the car & started playing music.

"first stop, chick-fil-a." he pulled up to the drive thru and ordered.

"i have to blindfold you again, i'm sorry." he smirked.

he then took a picture of you blindfolded and posted it on snapchat with the caption, "she has no idea."

you arrived at the parking garage and nate took the blindfold off you. "so we're in this parking garage and I have no idea where we are." you said to the camera as nate recorded.

"gotta blindfold you again. what would be the point of your surprise if you knew what it was?"

Nate finally parked the car and got you out, still blindfolded and guided you down the street because you still had the blindfold on. he recorded you two walking.

"okay y/n, when i say you an take the blindfold off, you can take it off and see where you are." nate was preparing his camera.

"take it off." nate was smiling and recording.

you took your blindfold off and realized where you were. you covered your mouth. "no way." you said shocked.

"yes way, baby." Nate said recording.

you looked around at the justin bieber tents and tour buses. "nate! you outdid yourself baby!" you ran into his arms and hugged him.

"oh! one more thing! here." he said giving you a lanyard.

"what is th-"

"NATE!" you hit his arm.

"why would you ever in a million years, buy me pit passes?" you hugged him again.

when the concert started you were closest to the stage and justin touched your hand.

"happy birthday, baby!" nate kissed your cheek.

a/n

i want to do this for my best friend but I'm broke af & I couldn't find this video on YouTube but it's literally the cutest thing.