Chapter 7

Ellen Pov

     "I just have to be home by 11:30." I smiled at Mel and she laughed.
     "Wow, the most popular girl in the school has a curfew. Interesting."
I sighed.
"I'm trying to fix my relationship with my mother right now so I'm actually going to try and listen."
     Mel nodded and we arrived at the party. Jake immediately greeted us.
     "Hey babes, what's cookin'?" He winked and I rolled my eyes and laughed.
     "I bet you wish you knew." He laughed and we went inside where there were twinkling party lights, along with plenty of food, and alcohol.
     Without thinking I grabbed a beer and chugged it down.
"Want one anyone?" I called out to the crowd and a few people cheered as I got them some beer.
     In the corner was spin the bottle and Mel and I couldn't resist. One of the hottest seniors named Sean was in the circle and he was totally checking me out.
     I sat down and everybody cheered. I was last but when it got to my turn to spin, it landed right on Sean. I grinned and hopefully gave him the best kiss of his life. It certainly worked as he kept wanting more and more. The night went by and I had to get home though.
     "I can take you home and we can spend the night at your place if you want." He kissed me again and I nodded.
     "We just have to be careful because my Ma is home right now."
We drove back to my place and quietly walked in my room. Ma was asleep, as all the lights were out and I snuck Sean into my room where we quickly started kissing again.
     We crawled up on my bed and were ripping each others clothes off. I started moaning but had to be careful as not to wake Ma. Sean continued to kiss my body and I arched my back in pleasure. When I heard footsteps down the hall. I froze.
     "Sean get off." I covered myself in a sheet as my door opened and I recognized the silhouette as my mother.
     "Ellen Rizzoli-Isles!" She gasped and glared at Sean.
     "What the hell are you doing in my house with my daughter!?"
Sean shrugged as he struggled to put his shirt back on.
     "Get out!" She yelled at him and when he wasn't moving that fast she yelled again.
     "I am a cop! I will shoot you if you don't get out of my house!" He scurried out and left my mother glaring at me.
     "How could you?" She was almost on the verge of tears. She ruined my fun though and I was pissed.
     "Get dressed Ellen. What the fuck is fucking wrong with you!?"
I rolled my eyes as I attempted to get dressed.
     "Fuck off Ma. I'm not your little girl anymore."
     "Don't you dare tell me to fuck off Ellen. I should've never let you go to that party. I'm so ashamed of you right now you have no idea." Her voice was shaky.
     "Well you didn't have to come into my room. That was your choice."
     I folded my arms across my chest and was getting more and more irritated with her.
     "This is my house Ellen! I'm so fucking fed up with all this shit you pull! You think you can just get away with bringing a boy home and having sex with them?!"
     I rolled my eyes again.
     "I'm done with you Ellen." Ma walked out and I was teeming with anger. I grabbed my car keys that Mom did a bad job of hiding and ran out the front door. Driving as far away from here as possible.
...
Jane Pov

     I was furious at Ellen. I should have never let her go to that party. I watched her drive away. She'll be back. It was late but I didn't care and so I called my wife.
     "...Hello?"
Maura sounded really groggy.
"Maura it's me."
"Oh, hi Tootsie. Is everything alright?"
"Ellen just had sex with some guy from a party she went to." I was about to have a meltdown.
"Oh my god Jane."
     "And-- and now she found her car keys and is driving somewhere. I don't know what to do so I'm just letting her cool off."
     "That's probably a good idea Jane. She will get over it...but she had ...sex?"
     "Yes she did Maur, and I'm just not sure what to do anymore." I allowed a tear to slide down my face.
"She had a nightmare last night and as I was making sure she was okay, it reminded me of what she used to be." I sighed and took a deep breath.
     "I'll be home tomorrow. We can figure this out together. Okay? I love you and miss you."
"I love you too Maur. See you tomorrow."
     I hung up with her and paced around while waiting for Ellen to come home.