Chapter 16

Jane Pov

     Ellen had been sleeping for a while. I watched her sleep as she clutched onto my arm the whole time.
     "Ellen?" A nurse came out and I smiled.
"She's asleep, can I help you?" I asked the nurse and she nodded.
"Sadie is looking for Ellen. She only wants Ellen and is refusing to talk to anyone else."
     I nodded and gently tapped my daughter awake.
"Ellen honey, Sadie wants to see you." I whispered and she immediately woke up.
She stood up and took my hand to go into where Sadie was.
...
Ellen Pov

     I was woken by Ma to go see Ellen. I was so happy that she was here. I felt safe. I walked into where Sadie was and she looked awful. She greeted me with a smile.
     "Ellen..." She whispered with relief in her voice. She looked up at Ma and back at me.
"You look worse than me. What happened to you? ..I only remember.." She started to get a little emotional so I shushed her.
"Eric went after me. I'm okay. I was very worried about you though. I'm glad to see that you are okay." I felt a tear slip out and looked at Ma.
     "Sadie, this is my mother, Jane Rizzoli." I gestured toward her and Sadie smiled.
     "Nice to meet you." Sadie looked sad.
Ma came over next to me and looked at Sadie.
"Honey, do you want me to call your parents?" She smiled sadly and the blonde nodded as she gave my ma their number. Ma walked out of the room, leaving Sadie and I alone.
     "I was so scared Ellen." She whispered and I nodded.
"I was too. You are okay now though. You'll be alright." I took her hand and gently squeezed it as I sat on the side of the bed, next to her.
"You parents are on their way. Jase and Niki Flan-Holt?" Ma looked at my friend and Sadie nodded.
"Thank you." She looked at my mother gratefully.
     "I'm hungry." Sadie looked at me and scrunched her brow and I laughed.
"Hey Ma, could you get us food?" I asked and my mother nodded as she left the hospital to get us some actual food and not gross cafeteria shit.
     Sadie and I were left alone for a minute and we sat there in a comfortable silence when we heard banging footsteps down the hall.
"What the hell." I murmured and Sadie looked at me in agreement. Before we knew it, Eric had come into Sadie's room and we both looked at him terrified. He looked at me with angry eyes.
"Breeze and Buttercup." He muttered as he continued to stare us down.
"How did you get in here?" I said flatly.
"I told them that I was Buttercup's uncle." He smiled mockingly and I felt my body start to tremble as the fear wellowed up inside.
"I wasn't finished with you." He looked at me and gestured toward the gun that was hidden in his pants.
I stood up, terrified of what was going to happen.
     "If you scream or call for help, I will shoot both of you. Understand?" He threatened us as he shuffled me into the bathroom across the hall.
     Before he did anything, duct tape was placed over my mouth so I couldn't cry for help. I was huddled into a corner as he held me against a wall, ripping my shirt off and fumbling with the waistline of my pants. I took a deep breath as I tried not to cry as he tore into my body some more.