Chapter 11

Ellen Pov

     I walked into the strip club and immediately I had guys all over me.
     "Ooh who are you sexy mama?"
     "If you ride as good as you look like you can.. "
     I heard a bunch of filthy and disgusting phrases towards my way but blew them all off.
     "Fuck off me boys. Ya want me? Ya gotta pay up." I walked away and intentionally swung my hips to make them aroused. 
    As I got a drink at the bar, I saw an extremely shy looking girl on a stool in the corner.
    She looked scared out of her mind. Her outfit looked like it was put on wrong. She was younger than me.
     15 maybe? I felt bad and walked up to her.
     She looked extremely anxious.
I sat on the stool next to her.
     "You okay?" I gently asked her. I haven't actually been genuinely nice to someone in a while.
     She looked at me with scared eyes and shook her head.
     "What's wrong?"
     "I ran away." She mumbled.
     I nodded and spoke up again.
"I ran away too. I guess that I became someone my parents didn't want. My Ma caught me in bed with a boy and her head nearly popped off her body."
     I sighed and the girl looked at me a said,
"I was just fed up with my family. I have two mothers. There's this procedure to have kids but only girls. Anyways, ever since my baby sister was born, no one is paying attention to me and they act like I have no clue what I'm doing." The girl explained to me and I smiled and responded, "I have two mothers too! That's how my little sister Leah was born. I was adopted."
     For the first time that night, the young girl smiled and looked at me again, "I'm Sadie by the way. Apparently I'm now known by 'Buttercup.' "
     I smiled back at her.
"I'm Ellen but known as 'Breeze'."
     She nodded and I looked at her outfit.
     "I think there's something wrong here Sadie." I fixed what was messed up and she eyed me gratefully.

     "Here I'll put my number in your phone so you can text me. And I'm staying at a hotel if you need a place to sleep." I couldn't believe how nice I was being to someone. I guess I felt sorry for the kid.
     "Okay, thanks." Sadie smiled and stood up as I was motioned over by some man.
     Before I went over to the man staring at my boobs, I leaned over and whispered into Sadie's ear, "Just be careful. If you need help, call me."
     She nodded as I walked away to a man who seemed overly excited to see me. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "How much you offering for thirty minutes?"
     He started to breathe creepily heavy as he took out a wad off hundred dollar bills.
     "Thousand bucks." He grinned and I nodded as I took his money. I would have to split it with Eric but I still would be getting 500.
     I took him to a room and locked the door. Just before i could shut it, I was slammed against the door and the little clothes I had were thrown off.
     He kept me pinned as my stress levels sky rocketed and he took off his pants and shoved himself into me.
     "You are a very pretty girl." He muttered as he fondled with my body some more. After a half hour was up I felt like I was gonna die.
     The man left and allowed me to get back in my clothes before I had to go back to work. Everyone here was a fucking pervert.
~
     I got home around 2 am and I had Sadie come with me. She wasn't driving yet so she would have been walking back to where she was staying. She had it bad tonight as she could barely walk. I gave her a t-shirt and clean underwear to sleep in so she was more comfortable. We both had tomorrow off so we would go buy some clothes for ourselves.
     "How old are you?" I asked Sadie as we layed down on my bed.
     "I just turned 15 about a month ago." She pushed her blonde hair behind her ear and looked at me.
     "What if I made a terrible decision?" She all of a sudden started to sob and I didn't know what to do.
     When Mom was upset, Ma would usually just hold her close. Maybe that would work.
     She continued to sob as I took her close to my body. I moved my pillow so that it was a little easier to move.
     "I don't really know what I've done either. I haven't been full out nice to someone in a while before I met you."
    I squeezed Sadie gently and she relaxed a little bit and fell asleep in my arms as I allowed my body to relax and sleep as well.