Chapter 23

Ellen Pov

     "Uhm Ma? Mom?" I called for the two women I called my mothers and they came out into the kitchen where Sadie and I were standing.
     "Hi Sadie, how are you, and how'd you get here?" Ma came out first with a smile, followed by Mom.
"Well, basically, when I went home, I insisted on seeing Ellen and so I knew that you guys worked at NCIS." She paused.
"I found the number and called it. Some guy named Gibbs answered and I explained who I was. He didn't believe me at first so I had to meet him but I finally got your address. And here I am." Sadie grinned proudly which caused me to smile a bit.
     "Well okay then, stay as long as you'd like honey. And this is Maura. Ellen's mom. I don't think you met her." Ma introduced Mom to Sadie with a gentle smile.
"Nice to meet you." Mom said and Sadie smiled back in return.
     "My mom said she wants the chance to get closer with you guys. Her and Ma are looking for houses down here." Sadie smiled her glorious smile again.
"Oh how lovely! I can't wait to meet them." Mom smiled and her and Ma left us to ourselves.
     "I am really glad you are here." I looked down at the blonde as she nodded in agreement before saying,
"What are we?"
     The question took me by surprise.
"As in..?" I sat down on the couch with her before getting us something to drink. The spring air was starting to get warmer and it was getting warm in the house.
"As in our relationship. I don't know how to feel Ellen. I've never felt this way." Sadie looked at me and I examined her beaten and bruised face.
"I feel safe with you." Her eyes had an emotion that I couldn't quite figure out.
     I smiled at the beautiful blonde.
"I honestly don't know either. I feel like I'm not good in keeping a relationship. Nothing ever stayed serious." I went quiet for a moment.
"You have changed me back into the girl I used to be though. Do you know that? So maybe it would be healthy to start something." A small grin formed on my face. Sadie smiled at me and asked,
"Am I allowed to stay for a few nights?"
    I nodded.
"You have a bag on your shoulder. Is there clothes inside?"
She laughed shyly and nodded.
     We sat there in silence for a few minutes. Not the awkward silence that felt like forever, but more of a comfortable and relaxed quietness.
     "How's your body look?" I looked at my now girlfriend. She shifted uncomfortably. Aware of what I was referring to.
"Do you want to see?" She asked me quietly and I nodded hesitantly. I was much stronger than her though so the extent of the damage may look worse than hers. No matter how badly I was violated.
     I took her to my bedroom, locking the door, and sat on my bed as she pulled off her shirt, leaving just a bra. As I presumed, she looked as bad as me. Her breasts had a handshaped bruise on either of them and I scrunched my brow as I stood up and went closer to her body. I could tell she was shaking a bit.
     "You okay?" I looked at her and she nodded slowly. She was obviously lying so I took her hand and reassuringly squeezed it. She smiled slightly. I stood back in front of her and reached around her body to unclip the bra. I felt obligated to see the extent of the damage done. Her eyes went wide as the light pink B cup fell to the floor.
     She looked at me with question and I ran my hands along the front of her. She took a few deep breaths and just let me kinda do it. I handed her the clothes she was wearing back, and she put them on.
     She sat on my bed and leaned against me.
"Are you tired?" I looked down at the blonde, who had started to play with my long black hair.
     "Yeah, a little." She responded and I took her hand and we layed down on my bed. She drifted off into a nap fairly quickly. I don't think she realized it, but she had curled up almost completely against my body. I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep myself.