12. clumsy

Now both of you were up in the tree, sitting down talking about what had happened last Sunday, you wanted explanations, but you got none, was he embarrassed about it?

"You acted as if nothing happened on Sunday!"

"That's because nothing happened, it was a friendly gesture wasn't it?"

"Right.."

"You also made me look like if I was a bad boyfriend, you know, but I'm not telling you anything because I'm not childish like you."

"Mhm, whatever."

"..I wasn't expecting you to hit Karin."

"I saw the look on your face, dummy."

Sasuke looked at you over his shoulder then looked at the ground from all the way up the tree that both of you had climbed up on. "You're so much trouble, if it weren't for Naruto and Sakura starting that food fight, who knew what would've have happened to you?"

"At least I'm smart! Don't underestimate me, baka!" You yelled out and avoided his gaze by looking forward.

"Shut up, I can be smart if I want to." He replied before jumping off of the tree branch and landed on his two feet. "C'mon, it's getting late, we should go home."

You nodded but that's when you realized that you didn't knew how to exactly climb down. You were also scared of jumping down from this height, there was no way you were doing that. Hell, even you climbed this tree first!

"What? Don't you know how to come down? Just jump! Stop being such a scaredy-cat!"

"Shut up!" You yelled out through gritted teeth and stood up carefully on the tree branch. "Okay..I'm goin-"

Shit.

You felt yourself loose balance, and before you knew it, you were going down towards the solid ground.

Sasuke's eyes widened and he quickly reacted to this, he wouldn't let you get hurt because of him! He put his arms out for you to safely land on, and holy shit, that's what exactly happened. Even though he almost dropped you because he lost balance, he was glad that he gained his balance back to catch you safely in his arms.

I thought this only happened in dramas..stories, animes, mangas, etc!

You forced your eyes to close while waiting for the impact, but it never came. Instead, you found yourself in a familiar onyx-eyed male's arms and with a frightened expression, you cracked an eye open. "S-Sorry..I'll be careful next time."

"Stupid! Something could've happen to you!" Sasuke scolded as his grip on you only tightened. "Damn..You are trouble for me." He sighed and planted a small kiss on your forehead. "Don't scare me like that.."

A small frown was soon on your face expression and you quickly buried your face in his chest not wanting to look at him at the moment. "You care?"

"We are friends, idiot."

"Oh..right."

Sasuke looked down at you and began to walk the way to your house, at least that's what you thought, Reader-chan!

Oh, if only you knew what your future awaited you!

Find out in the Next Chapter of Pain!

Sayonara!