46. Once Again

((WHOOP WHOOP! What's 9+10?
*cough cough* lmao YOU GUESSED IT, YOUR AGE HERE IS 21))

February 17, 2019
12:37PM

Reader's P.O.V

It's been years since I've seen Naruto, ever since he moved to America, all we did was FaceTime with each other or maybe call one another once in a while. I haven't forgotten about that knucklehead blonde.. and neither have I forgotten about that jerk, Sasgay. I don't really care about him anymore, but that asshole dares to sent me an invitation.. for his damn wedding?!

"Can you believe that? They're getting freaking married, Sakura. Married!" I said to the pinkette in front of me as we put the medicine in the correct cabinets. As you can see, Sakura and I are currently studying to be doctors, but as of now.. we're only nurses, we have a long way to go.

"You're still thinking about him, (Y/N)? Let him go.. he isn't really worth your time, okay? You deserve so much better than him, and.." Sakura stopped what she was doing and turned around to face me. "He can go suck a dick for all I care."

"No..It's not that I love him, It's because-- okay, he just appeared from nowhere and invited us!" I sighed and hugged myself, still disappointed in the letter Sakura and I had gotten from that jerk. How could he do this to me? Inviting me to his wedding when he clearly knew I was head over heels for him before. Who the fuck does that? Oh- I know! Uchiha Sasuke.

"I got over him.. I don't even know how I did, but I realized he was just a stuck-up-jerk that doesn't care about anyone, maybe he doesn't even care about Katsumi." Sakura replied and closed the cabinet in front of her. "But if he does, then good for her."

I passed a hand through my (h/l) (h/c) hair and closed my eyes in order to calm myself for a few seconds. I took a deep breath and exhaled, finally opening my (e/c) eyes. "Well yeah.. oh and by the way--"

"Have I heard about Naruto? No, (Y/n)." Sakura chuckled knowing how much I asked for him 24/7, literally. He hasn't texted me since last week, but maybe he's just busy with studies. Surprising, right? Kushina and Minato told me that he was taking college seriously, I couldn't help but feel proud of him.

"Well, he told me that he has been thinking in coming back but I don't know yet." I informed and put a lock of my hair behind my ear. "I hope he does.. really soon."

Sakura smiled and put a hand over my shoulder. "He will, (Y/n), you just have to be patient with him. I bet he still loves you as much as he did years ago."

"Let's hope so.." I muttered under my breath as I looked up at the blue sky from the window in front of me. "Because I've come to realize that I love him very much."

"Just imagine how happy he would be hearing those three words he always wanted to hear from you." Sakura added and crossed her arms over her chest. "I imagine his reaction. Now he is worth it, (Y/n)."

🌸

February 26th, 2019
6:58AM

Reader's P.O.V

I love kids, very much. They're just so cute and happy, it's so adorable! Even though I'm not in good terms with Sasuke at the moment, I still keep in touch with Itachi, especially as his child's nurse. He ended up marrying a lovely woman named Izumi, the same name my mother has, iconic.