🔞Starting A New 🔞

Chapter 9 Starting A New

Shikamaru couldn't sleep he just kept on thinking about Temari and how beautiful she look in her outfit tonight and how he wished he when with her to keep her safe. He just kept tossing and turning the whole time. Until he heard a hug bang hit the front door, he picked up a Kunai and held it up. Than he walked out of the room to see who it was making so much noise which was now in the living room. He walk out slowly getting closer to the source of the sound, once he turned the corner he pointed his Kunai outwards almost attacking someone

"Ahhhh what the hell Shikamaru you could had kill her" Karui yelled at Shikamaru who was now trying to help a really drunk Teamri to her feel

"shit Temari!!! Are you ok? Thank god you fell when you did hm?"

"Ya I think I'm fine but you aren't" Temari look up at him. Her teal green eyes looking in to his dark brown ones he could see all the sadness in her eyes and that she had been crying
" I'll take her to the room Karui are you good to go home alone?"

"Ya I am I didn't drink as much as Temari did just go take her to bed I'll see myself out" Karui walk out of the inn leaving Shikamaru to watch over Temari.

"Ok let's go Temari you have to go to sleep" he was caring her to the room then she suddenly grabbed on to the door frame stopping herself from entering the room. " what is it Temari you have to go to bed if you don't want to have a nasty hangover tomorrow.

" n..no we need ... To talk"

"Temari that can wait for tomorrow we have all day to talk about anything you want but for now sleep" still trying to pull her into the room she let go of the frame causing her to fall on top of him "T...Tem...Temari "

Shikamaru was a dark red color, Temari had one leg on either side of him. Her kimono like dress went up to her waste and his hand were on her thighs.

"We should get you to bed Temari" Shikamaru tried to get up but Temari just pushed him back down placing her hand on his bare chest.

"We need to talk Shikamaru," she swallowed down nothing but air she was getting hot on top of him like that and his hand on her bare thighs didn't help her any less, they just made her want him more. Yes this wasn't the Shikamaru she knew but she also wasn't the Temari she was taught to be.

-

"Temari maybe it just his way of you know getting over his father death maybe once he is done morning his father he will go back to his old self just give him some time"

"I don't know maybe your right Karui. Shikaku death toke a toll on everyone in the leaf , he was well known and so many people look up to him even me. You know the first time I ever saw Shikaku was at the hospital, I was scolding Shikamaru about crying for Choji when he almost die. Shikaku came and scolded Shikamaru as well but not for crying or even almost getting his friends killed but because he thought he could had done better and he kept on doubting his actions. At that moment I envied Shikamaru, his father was like no one I ever seen before. someone to look up too. Someone I would wanted my father to be. So ya if you really think about it I'm morning Shikaku too in my own way"

"Good so now you understand just give him some time don't give up on him yet ok Temari. Ah here we go here is your inn do you have the keys..."

-

"Temari like I said we can talk about this later when you wake up but right...." Shikamaru didn't know what to do his eyes where wide in shock Temari silenced him with her lips, the lips he wished to be pressed against his for so long. He didn't realize what he was doing but before he knew it he had already rolled her over. Now he was on her and he wasn't going to get off. He was to heated to stop now. But he knew he had to Temari was drunk she wasn't thinking straight. Shikamaru got really to get up when Temari stated to moan his name