🔞Secret🔞

Chapter 10 Secret

Shikamaru woke up to the smell of food and a missing Temari " she must have gone to make us food" the idea of Temari cooking made him happy. She forgave him, they made love and even better than that she was his. He got up and went to take a shower, after a long shower he got out wrapped a towel around his waist and went to the kitchen where Temari was "good morning beautiful" Shikamaru said wrapping his arms around Temari waist kissing her neck "Now I see where my shirt went" Temari just laugh.
"Oh god my head" Temari woke up sweaty and sticky her whole body was in pain and she knew exactly why. The mere thought of what her and Shikamaru had done made her smile. She was happy that she gave herself to him, happy that she was now his and even more happy that Karui got her drunk last night because without it she would have never build up the courage to do so herself. she turned around to face Shikamaru she gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead before getting out of bed and in to the shower. After a couple of minutes she heard a knock on the door. She didn't want Shikamaru to wake up, not yet at least not until she was able to finish cooking for him, she quickly got out of the bath putting on his shirt and looking for some underwear to put on. she ran to the door. "Can I help you" she said while opening the door " ummm ye...yes the the Rai tai"
"Raikage?"
"Yes the Raikage wishes to speak to you and Shikamaru"
"Yes we will be a while is it important?
"Umm no no he he said that when you can" Temari noticed that he was looking at her leg and quickly covered them with the door.
"I'm sorry Lady Temari. He said when you have time he would wish to speak to you about your stay goodbye "
"Yes thank you we will go see him later when Shikamaru is up"
Temari closed the door and began to cook.
"We have to go see the Raikage later"
"We do why?"
"He said something about our stay"
"He????" Shikamaru let go of Temari waist and went to go sit at the table
"You opened the door like that?? Poor man"
"What is that supposed to mean" Temari turned around to see that Shikamaru only had a towel on and she began to blush. "Yo.. You should really put some clothes on Shikamaru"
"Why? do you want me to?" Temari felt herself getting wet. He look amazing with his hair down, his body was throwing off steam from the hot shower he just took. she put the food down on the table and She sat down on his laps facing him take off his shirt revealing her breast she began to kiss his neck sucking and biting every bit of it "mmm Tem wait we have to go see the Raikage"
"No the Raikage can wait"
She undid his towel revealing his hard manhood and moved her underwear to the side putting him at her entrance. She pushed down on him letting out a moan she began to bounce up and down on him. Her breast were bouncing in his face and he couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed them with both hand biting and sucking on them. They were tired and not long after the both cumed. Temari laid her head on Shikamaru shoulder while she gasped for air. "Ok I mean it this time Temari I really don't think I can keep this up"
" it's ok don't worry, with what happened last night I don't think I would keep up with myself either" They stood like that until they were able to catch their breath. With one more kiss on the neck Temari got off of Shikamaru picking up his shirt and putting it on. "Eat imma go take another shower than change we have to go see the Raikage ok Shikamaru"
"Mind if I join you" with a blush on her face Temari got up signaling him with one finger to follow her. He quickly go up and ran after her into the bathroom. After their shower together they got dressed and went to go see the Raikage.
(Knock knock)
"Come in" the Raikage yelled so that They could hear him from behind the door.
"You wished to speak to us Lotd Raikage" Temari said walking into the room Shikamaru Close behind " ah yes I would like to know about your stay the Hokage put in this scroll that you are to stay as long as you wish but no longer than a week"
"Really she did?"
Thank you Lord Raikage but we only plan on stay for the night then we plan on leaving in the morning"
"Shikamaru why do you want to leave so early"
"Temari I'm sorry I would really love to stay but I have a clan to watch after"
"Then that settle it I will send a message to your kage telling them you'll be at the hidden leaf no later than six days is that all right"
"Yes Lord Raikage six day would be enough and one more thing do you think that I could send my kazekage a letter before we leave"
"Yes Lady Temari I would have Karui take you to the new Communication tower"
"You already finished it?"
"Why yes my men worked all day and night"
"Thank you"
"Good now since that is settled you may leave"
"Yes Lord Raikage" they both exited the Raikage offices and followed Karui to the Communication tower, neither one of them said a word until they got there "hey I'm sorry"
"For?"
"Having to leave"
"It's fine either way I too have my own things I need to take care of back home so it's no problem and anyways we have all today to ourselves "Temari winked at him making him blush " troublesome women she really can't control herself" Shikamaru said under his breath "what was that?!!" Shikamaru sweat dropped from his face at the sight of an angry Temari. " hey"
"Ya"
"Kankuro or Gaara can't find out about this Shikamaru they might try to kill you"
Temari turned her head no longer looking at Shikamaru
"So you want to keep us a secret from your brothers? What about our friends?"
"They can't know either"
"Temari what wrong do you not want anyone to know your with me?"
"It's not that Shikamaru it just you know how they are and I really don't want to be questioned because of who I'm with" Shikamaru let out a long heavy sigh "ya your right it would be to troublesome to answer all of there question and the way they'll start look at us would be different as well, so ya I guess I get where your coming from"
"Good now what do we do today? we have this whole village to our disposal" she look at Shikamaru who had his normal board face expression "hey Shikamaru you wanna watch the clouds, they have a very big variety of clouds here in the hidden cloud" she Smirked at him and he just laugh. Once Temari send out her letter to Gaara they went to go look for a good cloud watching spot which was not hard but they wanted one were no one would bother them...

 Once Temari send out her letter to Gaara they went to go look for a good cloud watching spot which was not hard but they wanted one were no one would bother them