Their Arrival

Chapter 19 There Arrival

A week past since Ino and Choji found out about Temari pregnancy and Ino was just not having it after a day she found out that Sakura and Naruto knew already and that just made her even more mad. "Don't get me wrong Sakura I'm happy for him he really loves her and he would make a great dad but why didn't he tell me or Choji but he told you and Naruto!!!" Ino and Sakura were walking around the village and Ino was just yelling, Sakura was hoping that no one would hear there conversation but with Ino yelling the whole village soon would find out about Temari's pregnancy. "Ino you have to shut up!!"
Ino was frightened Sakura was angry and had her hand balled up in a fits "Sakura calm down you know your fits can kill right...."
"I'm sorry but have any of you to seen Temari or that lazy ass husband of hers"
Ino and Sakura turned around to see who it was talking and saw Gaara and Kankuro with some other people " hello Sakura, Ino I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation but we went to the Nara home and no one was there And Temari told me that you two are helping with her wedding preparations so I wanted to know if you two know we're she is"
"Oh ya I'm going to meet up with her"
"Real where" Sakura's head fell in failure "the Nara house"
"She is probably with Shikamaru at the Hokage tower its dinner time and Shikamaru can't go home to eat because he is busy helping the Hokage." Sakura look over to Ino who just look away "and how do you know that?"
"Because I would be the one Temari would send to drop off his food. But since what happened at the BBQ I haven't stoped by there house in a while."
"I see thank you I will go check the Hokage tower to see if she it there"
"Will go with you too" Sakura said pulling Ino with her "you can't keep this up Ino, you need to talk to them" they all reach the Hokage tower and went in. They were told but Kakashi that they were in a different office, once they found them they saw Temari on the floor with Shikamaru on top of her with his vest opened "it's not what it looks like we fell"
"Tell it to someone who would believe you sis" Kankuro walk in to the room followed by Gaara. Once they were in Temari's line of sight she pushed Shikamaru off of her by pushing at his face making him hit the floor on his back "tsk troublesome women"
Temari got up and ran to her brother pulling them both in to a hug, puting more pressure around Kankuro neck than Garra's "Temari your killing me"
"......"
"Shut up, I missed you both so much"
"Ok we get that but we need to breathe"
"Lady Temari your gonna leave the sand with out a kazekage if you don't let him go!!" Matsuri and Sari yelled at the same time. Gaara couldn't hold it anymore he needed air.
"Te...tem...Temari cant....... breathe"
"AHHHHH!!!" Temari let them go making both of them hit the floor gasping for air. Shikamaru got up and went over to help them up. "Man Temari your gonna start a war, if you keep this up you'll kill the Kazekage and his guard" that comment earned Shikamaru a punch to the head by Sakura "what the hell Sakura"
"When you first found out about Temari pregnancy what were you told"
"Don't to get her mad I get it but still there's no need to hit me" Shikamaru said while rubbing his head " by the way we have a gift for you" Kankuro said really happy and Gaara just smiled at her. Now she was curious to know what it was. "But first lets know why you were on my sister" By the look on his face Shikamaru could tell that Kankuro didn't appreciate the view he walk in to see "Kankuro I fell and pulled Shikamaru down with me trying to stop myself from falling but he just fell as well" Kankuro didn't believe it but what was the use of fighting  "ok whatever what are you planing on doing today?"
"Me and Sakura are going to go pick out things for my wedding"
"Ya we still need to try the cakes and the flowers haven't been picked out yet oh and your dress Temari you need to get your measurements for your dress and Ino's gonna help up today right Ino" Temari and Shikamaru looked over at Ino who was hiding behind Baki, Matsuri and Sari who were by the door. "Ya I'm coming too if you don't mind Temari" Temari walked over to Ino and smile at her.
"I'm sorry that we didn't tell you and don't blam Shikamaru it was my idea not to tell anyone I was being selfish I didn't want people to think wrong of me so I told him not to tell you and Sakura found out at the same time Shikamaru did so don't be mad any more and that stupid Naruto found out on his own no one told him" Ino nodded her head and look over st Shikamaru "I'm sorry ok I'm not mad at any of you its just that I was hoping the moment Temari was gonna have to baby Choji and I would be the first people you told." Shikamaru look away from Ino and Temari still rubbing his head "ya I know I'm sorry too.... Hey Temari wanted you two to help her finish the wedding planning" Kankuro look over to Temari who through a devilish glare at Shikamaru. Is not that she didn't want her brothers help its just that they had different taste. "You don't have to you know you both just got here"
"Ya will go Temari don't worry"
"Thank you Temari we'll be staying behind with Shikamaru at the house but first let go so you can see the gift" Kankuro glared at Gaara who had completely ignored him again they never listen to me Kankuro thought to himself but the moment the word gift came out Gaara mouth Kankuro started smiling again. He and Gaara knew what was in it and knew exactly who had left it for Temari for her wedding day.