Their Wedding Night Begins

A/N
Ok guy this is a extra Chapter and possibly the last Lemon this story will have so imma try to make it good thanks to everyone who has stood by me up until now you guys are the best.
-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23 Their Wedding Night Begins

"You didn't close the door again Mrs. Nara"
"Wait Shikamaru there are people outside who can come looking for us at any moment"
"Don't worry Temari their to drunk to even noticed that we're gone" Shikamaru moved one hand down to Temari inner thighs rubbing her now wet lips " Shika stop we can't, not while people are here" putting his other hand up her shirt he unclipped her bra, Temari gave up trying to argue she just pulled off Her bra throwing it across the room. Shikamaru smirk at Temari who began to move her hip syncing with his movement on her lip. she tilted her head to the side granting him access to her neck and he began to rub his lips on her neck tracing it with his tongue and biting down on her shoulder, she let out a high Pitch moan and that just turned him on more picking her up bridal style he walk over to the bed placing her down gently and got on top of her hovering over and looking down at her. She could see the lust in his eyes and at that moment she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. She kick him on the side with her leg making him fall to the side, she quickly got on top of him sitting on his now awoken member she bit her lip and she began to move her hip in a circular motion. Shikamaru moan as she did this, smirking at how tempting she was being. Placing her hands under his shirt she pull it over his head removing it while pulling him up. Shikamaru was now sitting, placing his hand around her back he pulled her in for a kiss and began to take her shirt off. Once off she Press her bare breast against his bare chest wrapped her arms around his neck and pulling him into a kiss. Pulling away for air Shikamaru laid down on his back getting a full view of Temari. Placing her hand on his chest. neither one made a sound or any type of movement other than what was necessary. He watch as her chest went up and down with every breath she took, her eyes filled with lust he could tell that she wanted him to make love to her but right now that was far from his thoughts, he grabbed her hand and placed a kiss on the back of it restring it oh his cheek. Temari was a little taken back by his actions a minute ago he was dying to make love to her but now his lust full eyes simply vanished. "I love you Tem and I swear I'll make you the happiest women in this whole world I do my best to solve everyone of our problems I'll do anything possible to never see you cry" Temari smiled at him, his words always moved her to tears. "Well your not doing a good job at it I'll tell you now" wiping away her tears she rested her head on his chest, she began to kiss and bite him all over his bare chest, while rubbing at his pants. She quickly undid his zipper and button pushing her hand into his pants to get a hold of his once again harden member. Temari was going down so that she could pleasure him like she always did but was stoped by Shikamaru. He grab Temari by her chin pulling her back up and kissing her passionately rolling Temari over being on top again. Temari turned her head to the side lifting her hands above her head "just like the first time?" Shikamaru asked with a smirk placed upon his lips. "Yes please my beloved husband" Temari said  almost moaning every word. With a couple of hand sight, Temari hands were roughly tightened above her head, making her flinch in pain and pleasure. Shikamaru placed many kisses all over Temari body going down to her wet lips, slipping off her black underwear and tossing them to other end of the room. With his hand and tongue he traced all over her left thigh rubbing her above her lips. Once he reached her lips he moved away climbing back up to her neck. "What the hell are you doing why did you stop!!" Temari was gasping for air as he roughly pushed his finger into her not giving her time to loosen herself up, she began to squirm as he push his fingers in and out of her. Grabbing one of her breast in his mouth biting it making her scream in pain, finally making her cum. Shikamaru just smile removing his fingers from within her putting them up to his lips than licking her cum from them. Moving up to her ear kissing and biting on it he whispered "You want me to eat you Temari than beg for it" licking her down her neck to her breast he bit her once again making her flinch in pain but not scream as she was getting use to this. "Never you bastard!" Seeing that he didn't get the normal reaction from her he moved down to her tights and started biting them instead "I said beg Temari or it will be worse for you" now going up biting her outer lips making her scream "Damn!..... Fuck! Shikamaru stop..... Ok" Shikamaru look up at her with a lifted eyebrow "Ok....Ok what Temari"
"Please..... please make me yours...Shikamaru please I'm begging..... Please..... AHHHHH!" He didn't let her finish because once he heard begging he smashed his face into her lips sucking on them. He rolled his tongue around in circles played with her cliff making her throw her head back and grabbing on the the bed sheets. Shikamaru was on his knees on the floor pulling off his unbutton pants he began jerking off with his left hand while fingering her again with his right. Temari began to fight against his shadows that had her bonded as she felt herself shaking, feeling that she was at her edge Temari let go of even louder moans and screaming Shikamaru name. Thank god for Naruto's loud mouth Shikamaru thought to himself as he could hear Naruto yelling at the top of his lungs. Feeling that Temari was struggling against his shadows her release the Jutsu not wanting to hurt her. Once freed Temari sat up grabbing Shikamaru by his hair and pulling him up to face her. By the look on his face she could telling he was in pain, She love the look on his face he was playing with her so she was going to do the same. Pulling on his hair harder she pulled him up for a kiss, when they release the kiss for air Temari pushed him to the floor using her feet, making him hit the floor hard "Damn Tem that hurt"
" But you like it don't you, I was saving this for our really wedding night but since you want to play games than I'm all for it " Temari got on her knees and crawled up to Shikamaru placing kisses while making her way up to his lips. Temari kissed him passionately while rubbing on his abs going down to his harden member. Squeezing his member with her hand, Temari smirk as she went down to his neck. You made me beg so imma put you through hell you bastard Temari thought to herself as she bite down on Shikamaru neck drawing blood Shikamaru screamed in pain and pleasure. Temari then slowly licked down leaving bite marks while going down Shikamaru's body, causing a low moan to escape his mouth as he tried holding himself up but once Temari began to lick his member, humming on the tip making Shikamaru began to twitch making his arms to give out. Temari squeeze harder at his member making him moan louder grabbing her hair Shikamaru pulled Temari up to face him "Damn you women just put it in your mouth and stop teasing me!" Temari smirk at herself " what ever you want shika" She made her way back down to his member squeezing it once again putting it in her mouth, looking up at Shikamaru who let out little moans with his eyes closed and head leaning back. Temari look at the bag the was on top of the dresser that Shikamaru was under and wanted what was in that bag. Shikamaru was now holding himself up by his elbows and Temari took this opportunity smashing her weight on Shikamaru, pushing him down on the ground Temari laugh at him as she look at him and he was clearly not seeing the funny part of her little so called game. "Damn woman that hurt" Temari got up grabbing the bag and ran out of the room picking up Shikamaru clothes and putting on the robe within the bag "Wait what hey Tem come back here"
" come and catch me" Temari said in the hall waving his clothes a over her head " come on shika I'm dying to have you"
"DAMN!!" Shikamaru hit the wall and began to look of some part of his clothing that she might have left behind and to his luck he found his boxers. Putting them on he ran out of the room chasing Temari who was laughing at the top of her lugs dance around. He quickly ran up behind her and picked her up making her scream in laughter " caught you "
"Really" Temari kissed him and bite his lip make him bleed and dropping her on the ground she got up and ran up the stairs sticking her tongue out at him. "damn you women I'll get you for that"
"First you have to catch me!!"
"Shikamaru what are you doing"
Shikamaru turn to see his mother looking at him in anger.
"Hey umm I lost my clothes so I was gonna go upstairs to got put something on I didn't think anyone would be in here"
Yoshino just turned around and walked away. Once his mother was out of sight Shikamaru ran up stairs to look for Temari. Man I'm going to make her pay for this Shikamaru thought to himself. Making it up the stairs Shikamaru notice rose petals on the ground leading to their room he walk over to the room opening the door and walk in. The shower was running so he just went over to the bathroom but before he made it in he was attack from behind "looks like I caught you instead" Temari had a rope around Shikamaru neck and she was pressing it on his neck pretty tight "troublesome women are you playing to kill me"
Temari pulled him to the bed tying him up by his hands "damn Temari I can't breathe let go"
"The more you talk the less you'll breathe"
Temari finally released the rope around his neck and held it in her hand and to his surprise it was a whip not a rope. "No nonononono This is were I draw the line Temari don't you dare!!"
"You wanted to play your little game and I didn't complain so now stay shut it or I'll have to mute you." Temari flicked the wip at Shikamaru side making him scream in pain. Temari love the look on his face and walked over to his side and licked his wound making him flinch. Licking all over his side she made her way down to his boxers pulling them down. Getting on top of him she grabbed his member in her hand " I thought you didn't like it " Temari had her back facing Shikamaru and that made him nervous.
"Damn Temari what are you planing to do I don't like your little game got it so get off" Temari shook her head getting lower till his member was at her face and her wet lips were at his. " I want you to eat me and I'll suck on you" Shikamaru didn't have much to say about this part of her game because he began licking her with no complaints making her moan she to begin to suck on him, bobbing her head up and down putting him deep into her throat. Temari moan on him making Shikamaru shake and dig his face deeper into her lips pulling him out of her mouth Temari sat up making Shikamaru tongue go deeper into her opening she also began to move her hips back and forth. Reaching her climx she release herself one him, Falling close to his member. Catching her breath she got off of him and released his head Shikamaru grabbed her by her neck practically choking her pulled her into a kiss. Grabbing her by her hair he pulled her away from the kiss bring her down to face his member " now your going to finish what you started" Temari smirked at him quickly getting on her knees she shoved his member into her mouth bobbing her head up and down. Temari hair was still in Shikamaru's hand so he pushed her further down making him go deeper into her throat and cuming into her mouth, she swallowed his cum and pulled herself up to look at him using her hands to clean the leftover cum off her face and licking her fingers. Getting up she got on top of Shikamaru pushing him down on the bed "ok no more game Shikamaru we have guest to tend to" She placed him at her entrance but Shikamaru grabbed her by her waist and pushed up into her making her moan his name out loud She held onto the shoulder digging her nails into them. Shikamaru moan in slight pain. Rolling her over Shikamaru was on top and began thrust into Temari making her scream with pleasure. Temari grab on to him pulling him down wrapped her legs around his waist. Shikamaru placed his thumb on her cliff playing with it as he thrust in her. Making her squirm Temari began moving her body pulling Shikamaru deeper with in her, with one final scream they both cumed. They tried catching their breaths but not short after Temari passed out from all the excitement and exhaustion. He stayed there looking at her placing kisses all over her. Looking out the window he could see all his friends dancing and running around ( Naruto & Lee) he laughed at himself with one last kiss he went to take a shower than got fully dressed. Shikamaru went back out to see if everyone was ok and to make sure that no one got hurt with a drunk lee around. Once outside he was attacked by everyone asking about Temari and where had he been "well I took a nap upstairs you all are to loud for my taste and as for Temari she is sleeping, she said she was exhausted and that she wanted some sleep" every just ignore his comments and went back to celebrating, the party went on for almost the whole night and many people crashed at his place because they were to drunk to get back home, Shikamaru didn't care at all, because as long as Temari was the one sleeping in his bed he didn't give a damn about anyone else.