Ken's Revenge Part 3

Chapter 28 Ken's Revenge Part 3

(Knock knock)
"Coming!!" Temari yelled as she made her way to the door, opening it she was surprised to see who it was "hello captain yamato, what bring you here" she said smiling at the man at the door "well Kakashi asked me to come and tell you that Shikamaru has excepted the mission he was given but not to worry that he will be back in two hours" Yamato said with a smile walking in to the house as Temari invited him in "oh i see ok. Do you want anything to drink or eat I made food" she said while walking into the kitchen "um no thank you I just wanted to inform you that he'll be back late. So how have you been Temari, excited about becoming a mother?" He said as he sat down on the arm chair across from the sofa. Walking out of the kitchen she handed him a cup of tea "thank you" before sitting down herself "well I am I mean I'm happy but I just never have anytime alone with Shikamaru  anymore and I don't know it's just I'm not sure if I'll be any good at it" she said looking away from Yamato who just smiled at her "Temari you'll be fine, a mother insisting is something women are born with and it only truly activate when your child is in born to this world and something that will give you straight to protect your child when you feel he's danger so don't worry" Temari nodded her head at him as she watch him get up putting his tea cup on the coffee table "well I should get going Kakashi told me to come back as fast as possible but I really don't want to be there...... Oh that reminds me on my way here I saw Ino and Sai. She said that they'll be a little late to please forgive them"
"I see well yes and thank you for the notice and the pep talk Captain Yamato" she walk with him over to the door and them said there good byes. Closing the dirt she walk back to the living room picking up the cups that had been used and went to wash them. Once done she was going to go to her room to rest but there was a knock on the door. "Coming" she yelled thinking it was Ino and Sai but once she opened the door to her shock there was a little girl standing there crying " can you help me I lost my mommy" Temari didn't know what to do this girl look no more over six what was she doing running around this part of the village alone "ok sweetie what is your name" Temari asked bending down to be at eye level with the crying girl "Megu" she said while wiping tears from her eyes. Temari step to the side and invite her in "come here sweetie you can stay here while I call the Hokage to see where you live, can you tell me you last name too" she said closing the door behind her " I'm Temari... Temari Nara" she said placing her hand on her chest and smile at the girl who finally stoped crying and smiled
(Knock knock)
Temari turned to the door and went to open it "Megu... Megu has my daughter come by here she Wandered off on her own and now me and my wife can't find her" Temari look at the man and signaled him to enter "she was crying at my door so I let her in she's in here" she said making her way to the living room but the girl was no longer there "what? She was just here.... I swear... She probably wandered off again I'm sorry" Temari said turning back to the man but before she could turn completely he had pulled out a Kunai and placed it at her neck. " I thank you for finding her, you can go now "
"What the hell are you talking about you bastard let me go" Temari said but he just put the Kunai closer to her neck "I wasn't talking to you now shut up! Megu go with the others and stay there, I'll be out in a little while but first I'll help Lady Temari with her present for her husband" he said look over his shoulder to the little girl "yes Oniisan" she said opening the door than walking out.

"Damn this all to hell, Kiba how much more till we reach the leaf" Shikamaru said not looking back, he was much ahead of the others but he didn't care "well get there in five to ten minutes Shikamaru" Kiba said trying to catch up. "She'll be fine Shikamaru not just anyone can walk into the leaf with out anyone knowing" Sasuke said he unlike the other finally managed to get closer to Shikamaru matching his speed, looking over to Shikamaru he could tell he was scared, and he was. Scared to come back to an empty home, scared to see what awaits him Beyond the door. Scared to fine the mother of his child dead, as these though went though Shikamaru mind he began to cry. He loved Temari and he wanted to get there in time to save her if she really was in danger. Taking a deep breath he spoke once more "how much farther Kiba!"
"We're close to the gates just a little more"
"Good" he said to himself, finally everyone was at the same Speed and making there way through the gates, past the guards, past the Hokage and villagers. running though the streets and jumping from  house to house until they reach the Nara compound.