🔞The Proposal🔞

Chapter 15 The proposal

It was late afternoon when Shikamaru woke up, Temari was still asleep. He remembered that they had to go see Sakura so that Temari can be checked and to see how far along she is. "Hey Tem get up we have to go see Sakura"
Shikamaru tried waking her up but it was no use Temari didn't wake up,all she did was turn in a different direction. Shikamaru got up an went to the bathroom to wash his face. Temari woke up not long after she heard the water running and got up and went to the bathroom. Once inside she cleared her throat causing him to look up at her through the mirror. She look amazing she was still in her underwear and bar. Shikamaru quickly turn around and grab Temari he missed her so much. "Shikamaru what are yo....mmmmm" Shikamaru began kissing her and once she had her hand around his neck he picked her up feeling his was around the so that he wouldn't hurt her, once he felt his legs hit the bed he undid her bar and put her on the bed laying her down on her back. He began playing with her breast, pulling at pinching at the making her moan. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled him down so she could kiss him than pushing him down to her breast "you want me to kiss them too" Temari turned red at his comment but she nodded her head anyway she wanted him to bite them like he always did. Shikamaru grabbed one of her breast in his head while still pinching and pulling on the other, he licked her breast from the base to her nipple, first giving it a kiss than circling it. Temari began to moan his name making him bite on it and pulling it with his teeth making her moan even louder. Shikamaru moved his hand down putting them into her underwear and fingering her she began to move her hip making him go deeper in. Temari yanked Shikamaru up from her breast and on to her lips, her kisses were telling him that she wanted him and his did the same he pull his fingers out and tried pulling off her underwear, once he released the kiss and went to pull them completely off Temari kicked him in the gut causing him to fall on his back "what the hel..." Shikamaru was mad at least until he saw that Temari had lifted one leg on the bed and the other was swinging off it. she was rubbing herself "Shika I want it like the first time"
"The first time.... She mean that"
He gave her a smirk than pulled himself in front of her he grabbed her leg and began to lick her inner thigh from her lips to her knee "no stupid the other way"
"You mean like this" Shikamaru now began licking her vertically from the base of her inner thigh. "Stop being stupid you know what I'm taking about!!"
"Geez you down have to start yell troublesome women"
He now began to kiss her inner thigh slowly from her keens down to her wet lips leavening bite marks and hickeys on his way down. Once he reached her lips he felt her shaking so he stood there just looking up at her. "What are you waiting for"
"An invitation" he said with a smirk.
"I'm going to ahh!! Mmm ha ah" before she could finish her words Shikamaru smashed his tongue to her cliff rotating it around in circles while fingering her.
(On they way to Temari's inn)
"Ahh man Sakura why did I have to come along couldn't you just get Ino or even Tented to do it. Out of all people we have to go get her"
"You still don't remember her name do you"
"Ya I do it's just that I don't want to"
"Really than what is it knucklehead"
"Um team Tem tembri that it tambourine!! Wait no it's somethings with at T right"
"You idoit!! It's Tem-ar-I Temari not tembri not tanbourine and hell not Gaara's crazy sister it's Temari"
"Ok Sakura there's no need to hit me (whining)
"God I swear Naruto you really are something else"
"Ya i know I know so I thought Shikamaru was her guide how come he isn't coming to get her"
"Well you see the thing it that he was asleep when I left and Temari was tired so I'm guessing she fell asleep to"
"But Sakura I thought you told me you to went to see her early this morning around 8:00 or so, I understand Shikamaru but how can Temari be so tired"
"Well you see she is the one who been taking care of Gaara's work while him and Kankuro got better so she hasn't been getting that much sleep in the past days"
"Oh I see well here we are this is it right Sakura, the place she is staying it"
"Ya lets go their in the Second floor" Naruto walk pass the receptionist in the main lobby and just went straight up. Once at the door Naruto heard Temari scream and smash thought the door once inside her ran into the room the screaming was coming from.
"Naruto no wait don't!!!...go... In there...." Once Naruto opened the door he got a nosebleed from what he saw, And making Sakura cover her eyes and what he saw was a naked Temari with her eyes close and a fully clothed Shikamaru with one hand on her breast and his face in between her spreaded leg. "Naruto you idoit" When Temari heard Sakura's voice she opened her eyes to see Naruto standing that the door fram with a blank expression, she screamed and accidentally kicked Shikamaru in the face. Shikamaru looked up to see what it was that Temari was screaming about and when he saw Naruto he quickly got up grabbing his chunin vest and throwing it to Temari to cover her breast he than pushed Naruto out of the room closing the door and slammed him into the wall behind him "what the hell Naruto what are you doing here"
"I came with Sakura to check on Temari and see if she was ok"
"Listen to me Naruto forget you ever saw what you saw ok and if you go around telling people me and Temari are sleeping together you won't live long enough to become Hokage got it!!!"
"That enough Shikamaru" Temari walked out of the room with her robe on and placed her hand on Shikamaru back. Shikamaru turn to look at Sakura who was covering her eyes " "dam Sakura why in hell did you bring him"
"First of all Shikamaru I told you to watch her not sleep with her and I also to you to bring her to the hospital so I can check on her NOT SLEEP WITH HER!!"
"I'm sorry Sakura I guess we got kinda carried away"
"Kinda Temari we don't know how this well affect you and you know... That why I need to check and see if you were alright"
"I see well than if you still have time we will go now"
"We will"
"Yes Shikamaru we will now wait for a minute I need to take a show and change than we can head off"
"Hey Shikamaru buddy you think you can let go of me now I promise not to tell a soul about what I saw but please I need to breathe!!"
"Oh right sorry about that" Shikamaru let go of Naruto and walk back in to the room with Temari. Temari was going through her luggage looking for a towel to use, when she found it she pulled it out alongside with a black kimono, red sash and black laced underwear and walked in to the bathroom and closed the door. taking off her robe she opened "hey Shika"
"Ya what is it"
"Can you pass me my bra"
"Ya were is it" Shikamaru turned around and saw Temari completely naked and pointing to something, Shikamaru look over to the direction she was pointing at and his eyes landed on her bra he went over and picked it up walk to the bathroom door and holding it out. Temari quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him in to the bathroom with her "Tem Sakura say that we can do this until she checks you" Shikamaru was going red and Temari was just leaning up against him, rubbing her harden nipples on his clothed chest "she said no sex and we haven't had any but you already pleasured me so I plan on doing the same she took off his shirt kissing him deeply and than pulled down his pants and boxers. She than pulled him in to the shower with her pushing him up against the wall, she got on her knees she than started jerking him off. He smirked at her and placed his hand oh her head grabbing her but her hair. He knew what was coming she has done it many time before and with every time he felt something new. She opened her mouth and placed him into it, she than began to bob her head back and fourth over and over and making him moan with pleasure. Temari continues until she made him cum. "All done"
Sakura was just waiting on the couch and Naruto was trying to fix the door he broke. Shikamaru walk out first with a towel on his head drying he wet hair. "I though I told you not to sleep with her"
"I didn't ok we just took a shower together nothing else"
"Ahuh so when do you plan on asking her?"
"Asking her what?"
"The picnic Shikamaru"
"Oh I don't know I was planing on asking her today but I need help with the food I don't know what she will eat since she's you know"
"Ya your right"
"Since she's Gaara sister right?"
"Naruto you knucklehead fix the damn door and shut up!!"
"Ok"
Temari walked out of the room with her black kimono and red sash she had on a scarf too to cover her stomach. "I'm ready lets go"
"Ya ok Naruto is going to wait here until Shikamaru can find captain Yamato so he could fix their door"
"Wait Sakura you said that I would see..."Shikamaru turned around to look at Naruto who was busy trying to fix the door " him or her" Shikamaru whisper so only Sakura could hear "well if you would had took Temari early you would had"
Shikamaru let out a sigh he knew that if he didn't keep his cool he would kill Naruto "ok we'll wait for you to come but not long so you better go find captain Yamato fast"
"I will" Shikamaru ran out of the door and went to go look to Yamato. Temari and Sakura told Naruto to wait till they got there and when they fix the door to go meet Sakura up at the hospital so they all could go get some ramen. "So how are you feeling any morning sickness?"
"No but a while back I did"
"Do you know how long that was?"
"No not really everyone thought it was a stomach virus I cough from Gaara or Kankuro"
"So it wasn't that long ago"
Temari nodded her head and walk in to the hospital with Sakura "wait here I'll be right back" Temari went to sit down in the waiting room until Sakura came back after 10 minutes or so Shikamaru ran into the hospital with Naruto close behind "what took you so long?"
"I couldn't find captain Yamato. Did you go in yet? Did I miss it" Sakura walked back with some papers and handed them to Temari.
"No you didn't Temari come with me, Shikamaru you can come too. Naruto wait out here"
"Aww man Sakura I wanna see too"
"See what?" Temari asked
"Well on our way here he kept on asking why you were going to get checked out if you look find to him and since he already knows so I told him but he promised not to tell anyone ok "
"It's fine come on Naruto you can come in too" Temari said walking behind Sakura going down the hall.
"What's with her she seems happy and it's kinda Creepy" Shikamaru hit Naruto over the head and started his way down the hall catching up with them. Once in the room Sakura told Temari to lay down on the table
"Temari your going to have to open up your kimono so I can check on the baby" Temari didn't say a word but Shikamaru nearly blew a fuse when Naruto walked into the room went Temari was taking off her sash. "Naruto cover your eyes now"
"What why I wanna see too that not fare"
"He said cover them you idiot!!"
"Ok ok geez Sakura you don't have to yell like that "
Naruto covered his eyes and Sakura opened up her kimono and placed a gel on she stomach. Shikamaru covered Temari's chest with her sash and her thighs with his chunin vest. "You can uncover your eyes now idoit"
Naruto undercover his eyes and walked up to Shikamaru who was standing on the opposite side of the table from Sakura. "You see that" she said pointing at the Monitor next to Temari. They all look up to and saw the baby its heart was thumping in their ears and it sounded like music to Shikamaru and Temari's Shikamaru put his hand into Temari and held it "Marry me" now all the attention that once was at the monitor turned to Shikamaru. He was looking at Temari with tears in his eyes. "What" was all Temari can say "I said merry me" Shikamaru reached into his pocket and pulled out a box and opened it showing it to Temari. "I don't get it?" Temari was looking up to Shikamaru, she could see that he was serious but she didn't know why and how he got a ring was it when he went to go get captain Yamato or did he always have it. The though of him always having it made her tear "what's not to get Temari I wanna merry you since the first time you left I was gonna ask you but your brother weren't good and you were to worried so I wait, than you come back and your pregnant so ya I guess your pregnancy gave me the courage to ask you"
"Yes"
"Yes what?"
"Yes she will merry you even I know what she mean...and you call me the idoit"
"Naruto!" Sakura once again hit Naruto over the head and pulled him away from Shikamaru and Temari leavening them to talk while they just watched. Shikamaru leaned in to kiss Temari, placing the ring on her finger " you know you had to ask my brothers first before asking me?"
"Ya I'll ask them once we're married maybe that way they won't kill me"

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Ok guy here is a new chapter I was so stuck on this one I didn't know what to write so I just wrote a lemon 😁😁😁 and after the thoughts started pouring in so yes this one was hard i spend 2day with writer block but I'm so hope you like leave comments below