Chapter 3

“Serenity, wake up, breakfast is ready” A voice that I knew as Olivia Newton. I open my eyes to see the sun beaming in our room. I sit up and notice that most of the bruises have become less purple.

“Come on Serenity, or all the good food will be gone” Olivia says as she takes my hand and pulls me out of the bed. For someone who has cancer she is full of life. I follow her to the cafeteria.

“What is good to get?” I ask as we walk into where the food is served.

“The pancakes are good, and so is the fruit. I would go with those for today since I don’t see waffles” Olivia replies as I get my food and follow her to a table.

“How did you sleep last night?” Olivia asks.

“I slept surprisingly well. The beds were actually comfy” I reply.

“Yeah they are, they are the best out of all the hospitals I have been to. The last hospital I was at the beds were like sleeping on nails and I hated it” Olivia says as she eats her pancakes and so do I.

“The food is really good” I say after I swallow.

“Yeah I know! This is also the hospital with the best food” Olivia says as she gets up to throw away her trash and I follow her again.

“So what is the plan for today?” I ask as we both head back to our room.

“Well I think I have some tests to do today, but I think that is it. What about you?”

“I don’t know, maybe Dr Thompson will stop by and tell me” I reply, we walk back in our room. Last night I did not notice all the posters that she had hanged up on the wall.

“You like One Direction?” I ask.

“Yeah, I love them. I have a soft spot for Harry. I feel like their music is the only thing that keeps me wanting to live. Do you like them?” Olivia says as she lays down on her bed.

“They are good, I’m a fan but I’m not a fangirl. I can... well could play some of their songs on the piano before I forgot to play it” I reply.

“Louis plays the piano! How cool would it be for him to reteach it to you!” Olivia screams with a smile.

“I don’t know Liv, I mean he is in the world famous boyband One Direction. He is doing world tours. I doubt he has anytime to teach a girl how to play the piano again".

Louis’s POV

“Louis, phone for you?” our bodyguard Paul says as I get up to grab the phone from him.

Phone Convo:

L: Hello?

Dr.T: Is this Louis Tomlinson?

L:Yes it is who may I ask is calling?

Dr.T: I am Dr. Thompson from Manhattan Hospital (A/N I made this up) I have a patient named Serenity Knight. She is seventeen years oldShe was in a car accident with her mother yesterday and she forgot how to play the piano. She was a child prodigy. She has a wish from the Make A Wish foundation and she picked to learn how to play the piano again. I thought it would be a good idea to have a celebrity teach her to make it more meaningful. Would you be interested in teacher her?

L: Of course, I would love too. When should I come?

Dr.T: How about on Friday?

L: In two days that sounds perfect. Thank you Dr. Thompson.

“What was that all about Lou?” Harry asks me as I hand the phone back to Paul.

“There is a girl named Serenity Knight, who was in a car accident yesterday and forgot how to play the piano. She has one wish from the Make A Wish foundation and she chose to learn how to play the piano again. It was her doctor on the phone. He thought it would be more meaningful if a celebrity taught her. Since we have a year off from this tour I am going to help her learn how to play the piano again” I reply to Harry.

“Where is she now” Niall asks.

“She is in Manhattan Hospital in New York. I am going to surprise her in two days” I say with a smile. I have never done anything like this before. I hope she likes me.

“Can we come! I want to meet more fans!” Harry says.

“So do I. I it would be fun!” Niall adds.

“Fine you can come, but don’t interrupt me when I am teaching” I say as I go into my room and start to pack my bags. This is going to be so much fun!

_______________________________

Yay! Louis and the lads are finally in the story! Do you think Serenity will like having Louis as her teacher? Will she be surprised?

Please comment!

~Sammy