Chapter 12

Serenity’s POV

Harry and I come out of the bathroom. I straightened his hair, put on mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner, lipstick, and blush.

“He let you straighten his hair!” Louis shouts.

“Yeah why?” I ask I know that he hates to have his hair straightened but I guess I am special since he let me do it.

“Harry hates when people straighten his curls. That is like hell for him” Niall replies.

“I gave her permission to straighten it” Harry says as we both sit back down on the couch.

“I’m going to tweet this!” Liam says as he takes out his Iphone and takes a picture of Harry and all his girly glory.

“Alright who is next” Niall says while looking at Harry.

“Liam truth or dare?” Harry asks Liam.

“Dare” Liam replies. I did not expect this from Liam. He did not seem to be the dare kind of person.

“I dare you to dress like a guy from the band that Serenity listens to. What is that band?” Harry asks me.

“Bullet For My Valentine” I reply very proud. I love that band.

“Alright show me a picture of them” Liam says and I take out my phone and show him. Then Liam gets up and I think he goes into his room.

“Since he is getting ready, Niall truth or dare?” Zayn asks Niall.

“Truth”

“Are you currently dating Serenity?” Zayn asks and I blush.

“Yes I am” Niall says as he pulls me on his lap.

“I CAllED IT! My best friend and my sister are dating!” Harry screams as he jumps up from his seat.

“I’m so happy for you guys. You really do make a cute couple” Louis says.

“Thanks Lou” I say as I get up from Niall’s lap and walk over to Louis and give him a hug.

“Alright does this work?” Liam asks as he comes out from his room. He has his hair spiked up, eyeliner on his eyes, and has black eye shadow on his eyelids.

“Liam! You look just like punk Liam from the fan fictions!” I fangirl. Wow that was not supposed to happen.

“Serenity are you a secret fangirl?” Louis asks and winks at me.

“I am not a fangirl, I just know about fan fictions thats all” I reply with my head up as I walk back to my seat.

“So what is this fan fiction about?” Zayn asks, all the lads seem to be very interested.

“Well the most well known fan fiction among the Directioner fandom is Dark which is about Harry. I don’t know if you have heard of that. The next one is also about Harry, that one is called After. That one is my personal favorite. The one that Liam looks like actually involves all of you lads. You are all vampires and you take a girl and hold her hostage. It is really good” I say and the lads mouths are open.

“We are vampires?” Niall asks.

“Yeah, Harry is the main vampire. He is the one who is the one who falls in love with her.... if you could even call it that”

“What do you mean Serenity?” Harry asks.

“Well since you took her blood and she drank yours she became your property and she did not like that” I reply, this is getting really weird.

“Wow this is weird. Who even came up with this?” Zayn asks.

“I don’t know but I can show it to you” I say as I get up and get my laptop. I come back and open it and get the page open.

“Its called Total Eclipse Of The Heart” I say.

“Our eyes! We really do look like vampires” Louis says.

“In the cover I have always loved Niall’s eyes” I reply as I blush.

“Ohh Nialler your girlfriend loves your vampire eyes!” Louis says as he pushes Niall.

“Wow really!” I laugh.

“Come on it is getting late. We should get to bed. Harry you go take a shower and get all that makeup off of you. I do not need to have that all over the hotel room” Liam says and I get up and go into Niall’s room and put on my pajamas.

“Serenity?” Niall asks as he walks into our room.

“Yeah Ni” I reply as I turn over to the door where he is standing.

“That was a lot of fun” Niall says as he takes off his shirt and puts on some fleece pants.

“Yeah it was, we should do that more often”.

“Yeah we should, what should we do tomorrow?” Niall exclaims as he gets into the bed with me. He pulls me in close.

“I really don’t know. As I said before I have seen everything in New York City. You pick something that you want to do” I reply.

“Serenity can I come in?” A voice says that I can tell is Harry.

“Yeah Harry you can” I reply and Harry walks into the bedroom.

“We have tickets to go back to England tomorrow afternoon, Mum is already back. I know that we both want you to meet Gemma. This means that we all need to pack  in the morning. Our jet will be here by ten in the morning and our flight will be at eleven” Harry exclaims.

“Alright we will be packed in the morning, for now I am tired. I will see you in the morning” I reply as I get closer to Niall and I hear Harry walk out of the room.

Harry’s POV

“Alright we will be packed in the morning, for now I am tired” Serenity says as Niall pulls her closer. I am worried that Serenity is going to get hurt. I know that Niall would do nothing to hurt her but she is my sister now. I guess I am always going to worry.

“How is she?” Liam asks as I sit down on the couch.

“She is fine, her and Niall are going to sleep as we speak” I reply as I run my hand through my hair.

“Harry you only run your hand through your hair when you are worried or nervous. What is going on?”

“Now that Serenity is my sister I guess I am worried that Niall is going to break her heart. I know that he will not but it is a worry of mine” I reply.

“Well this means that you care about her a lot. Harry look at it this way. She is your sister now of course you are going to worry. I worry about Ruth and Nicola” Liam replies. It makes me happy that Liam feels the same thing with his sisters.