Chapter 6

Niall’s POV

“What are you doing Harry?” I ask Harry who is texting his mum.

“I don’t like the idea of Serenity not having a home” Harry replies. Is he really thinking of having his mum adopt her?

“Are you asking your mum to adopt her?” Liam asks.

“Well it is at least something to ask” Harry replies as he puts his phone on the table.

“Harry you have not even met her yet. You may not even like her. She could become your younger sister. Are you really up to that?” Zayn asks.

“If Louis likes her then I’m sure I will like her as well” Harry replies.

“They have been in there for awhile. I will go check on them” I say as I get up from the kinds wing and walk over to where Louis is teaching Serenity how to play the piano.

“Hey Louis” I say as I knock on the door. Louis and Serenity turns around.

“Hey Niall, this is Serenity” Louis introduces Serenity. She has beautiful brown hair and brown eyes.

“Hi Niall” She says with a smile. Wow she is just beautiful all over.

“Hi, Harry wants to know when we can meet Serenity” I say and Louis nods.

“Do you want to meet the rest of One Direction?” Louis asks Serenity who blushes.

“I would love to, besides my fingers are getting tired” Serenity replies as they both get up from the bench and follow me back to her room.

“We are back” I say as I walk into Serenity’s room with Louis and Serenity behind me.

“Serenity this is Harry, Liam, and Zayn. You already know me and Niall” Louis says as we all sit down around her bed. Serenity goes and sits down on the bed with Louis next to her. I sit down in a seat near Zayn.

“So Serenity how are you feeling since the accident?” Zayn asks.

Serenity’s POV

“I feel a lot better than I did when I first woke up. Now I’m just getting back into reality, like right now this does not seem like reality at all” I say as I giggle a little.

“Why does this not seem like reality?” Niall asks me.

“Well I mean I am in the same room with One Direction and Louis Tomlinson is teaching me the piano. This to me just seems like a dream and I am going to wake up soon” I reply.

“Well love I can assure you that this is not a dream. This is anything but it. So tell us about yourself” Liam says and I smile back.

“Well as you know I am Serenity Knight. I am seventeen years old. I used to be a child prodigy for the piano. My mum taught me when I was only two years old. She used to work at Juilliard before she died. She was the best piano teacher in the school and Juilliard has had their eyes on me ever since. It has been my dream to go there. My favorite color is purple. I love all animals, and I love to sing. That is pretty much about it” I say very confidently.

“Wow Juilliard, that is a great school” Zayn says and I nod.

“It is a very good school, but since I can’t play the piano anymore I don’t know what I am going to do” I say as I look at the ground. I hope that Louis can teach me again.

“Love I will make sure that you know everything that you used to know. I don’t care about how long it takes. I will teach you” Louis says as he puts his arm around me.

“Thanks Louis” I reply as I kiss his cheek. Wow Serenity did you really just do that? I look at Niall and his hands are in fists. Did he like me? No he can’t we just met.

“Why don’t we get some food. I am hungry” Niall says as I giggle.

“You are always hungry” I reply.

“How did you know that? I thought you were not a big fan” Liam asks.

“Liv taught me some basic things just in case that this happened” I say.

“So what is good around here?” Harry asks.

“Well there is a California Pizza Kitchen near here and their pizza is amazing” I say.

“LETS GO!” Niall says quite loudly as he jumps up from out of his seat.

“Well first you need to sign me out since I am not eighteen” I say.

“Ohh that’s right, I will do that now” Louis says as he gets up and walks over to the front desk.

“So what is it like being famous?” I ask.

“It is a pain sometimes. I mean with the media watching your every move, but we are living our dreams with our four best friends. We could not ask for anything more” Zayn says and I smile back. They are all so nice. I bet their families are just as nice.

“You are signed out, now lets get some food” Louis says as we all walk out of my room.

We walk out of the hospital. It is nice to get some fresh air. I have not been outside since the accident. I twirl around and then I giggle.

“What are you doing that for love?” Harry asks.

“I have not been outside since the accident. It is nice. I love the winter, but my favorite month is February” I reply and Harry’s face lit up.

“Why is that?” Liam asks me.

“Because it is my birth month. I was born February 2” I say and Harry smiles.

“I WAS BORN FEBRUARY 1! WE COULD BE TWINS!” Harry screams.

“Don’t forget about the two year age difference” I say as I wink at him. I miss being myself. I am really opening up to these guys.

“Limo is here” Zayn says as he opens the door and I go in first and the lads follow me.

******