Chapter 24

Niall’s POV

“Come on lets go watch a movie” I say as I grab Serenity’s hand and I lead her to the family area. We both sit down, she puts her head on my lap and I start to play with her hair.

“I can’t wait to go back, I want to see my brother” Serenity says and I smile back at her.

“I know you do, we will see him tomorrow” I reply before I kiss her forehead. Then I grab the remote and turn on the TV. When I do a commercial for Midnight Memories comes up.

“Is that your new album?”

“Yeah it is. We have only written a few songs so far but so far it is my favorite” I reply as I change the channel to find the movie channel. When I do Spirit is on, I change the channel when Serenity shouts “No keep it here!” I change it back and she puts her head back on my lap.

“You really like your head on my lap” I say and she laughs.

“Yeah it is the second most safe place” She replies with a smile.

“Then what is the first?” I ask.

“Your arms” Serenity says and a smile appears on my face. I lean down and kiss her. We both smile into the kiss.

******

The next morning

“Serenity you are welcome here any time” Mum says to Serenity and hugs her. I love how they all get along. I can tell that Mum already loves Serenity. This is a huge step.

“Bye Theo, I promise I will come to visit soon” Serenity says as she takes Theo from Greg and hugs him and he giggles.

“Bye Mum” I say as I give Mum one last hug before we go.

“Take care of Serenity now.”

“Don’t worry about that Mum” I reply and I look at Serenity who is blushing.

“Come on love” I say and Serenity takes her jacket. Then she gives Mum one last hug before she walks over to me.

“Alright lets go” She says and we walk out of the door to the limo. We walk to the limo, I open the door and she steps in and I follow her.

“Thank you so much for bringing me here” She says and I kiss her nose.

“It is my pleasure. We will have to come here for Christmas” I reply and she nods.

*******

Serenity’s POV

“HARRY!!!” I scream as I run into my house. Harry comes running down the stairs and picks me up in a hug. Then he spins me around.

“Serenity I misses you so much!” Harry replies as he kisses my cheek.

“I missed you too” I reply and he puts me down.

“How was the trip?” Harry asks as we walk into the living room and we sit down on the couch.

“It was amazing. I met Niall’s family. Theo is absolutely adorable. He was on my lap for about half the time I was there. He showed me around and we ate a lot” I reply and Louis walks in the door with Liam and Zayn following him.

“SERENITY!” Louis screams as soon as he sees me. He picks me up like Harry did.

“I missed you Lou” I say as I mess up his hair.

“I missed you too Seren. I want to see these new or old piano skills” Louis says and I smile. We both over to the piano. I sit down and the lads are behind Louis. I put my fingers on the keys and start to play.

After I finish I look up to the lads who have their mouths wide open except Niall who already knows what I can do since he was there.

“That is amazing” Louis says as he comes over and gives me a hug.

“Thanks Louis” I reply.

“I can’t believe you can do that. That is perfection” Zayn says and I smile at him.

“Well that is my girlfriend for you. She is perfection” Niall says as he walks over to me and hugs me tight.

“That was beautiful Serenity” Liam says and I break away from Niall. I walk to Liam and hug him.

“I missed you Li” I say as he hugs me back.

“Now that you're back, I want to show you something” Harry says and I break away from Liam. I look at Harry very confused. He takes my hand and leads me up the stairs to my room.

“What are we doing going to my room?” I ask and Harry opens the door. We both walk in to find that I have a new bigger bed. I look at Harry who is smiling.

“I know that you and Niall are serious and you are almost eighteen so I thought that you would like to be able to have him sleep with you. I also know that you two had sex. It better have been protected. I’m not ready to be an uncle” Harry says and I hug him.

“Thank you so much Harry and I don’t want to know how you know that I had sex..” I start when Harry interrupts me.

“I WAS RIGHT! LADS I WAS RIGHT!” Harry screams and I can feel my face get hot from embarrassment. He tricked me!

“SERENITY AND NIALL HAD SEX!” Louis screams as I can hear many footsteps running up the stairs.

“Really Louis” I say as I look at him and he smiles.

“I knew you would” Harry says and Niall wraps his arm around me.

“Yeah so what if I did. I love Niall and I knew that I wanted to so that is that” I reply being sassy.

“Ohh Miss Serenity is being sassy” Louis says being sassy himself.

“Ohh Louis” I reply and we all laugh.