Chapter 27

Niall’s POV

“Thank you so much for bringing me here” Serenity says as she hugs me.

“It is nothing love, I’m glad that you had a good time, are you hungry?” I ask her and she smiles.

“Yeah, but I also know that you are hungry that is why you asked” Serenity replies and then kisses my cheek which makes me smile.

“What are you in the mood for?” Liam asks Serenity.

“I really want some Italian” She replies and I take her hand.

“I will not have my girlfriend starve or me!” I say as I run with Serenity out the door with the lads following me. I open the door for Serenity and she steps in, then I follow her.

“Did you have fun Seren?” Harry asks Serenity as she steps in the limo and sits on the other side of her.

“Yes! I loved every second of it” Serenity replies to Harry before she gives her brother a hug.

“Alright, we are all set” Liam says as she gets into the limo with Louis and Zayn.

***********

“Give this to Serenity” I say as I hand Harry the box with Serenity’s dress that I bought her. Then I give Harry the letter that I wrote explaining to Serenity where to go.

“I got, you be careful with her, I want her back but midnight” Harry says as he play punches my arm and I laugh.

“I got it Styles, see you later” I say as I walk out of the doors in the back of the hotel room that leads to the beach. I walk out onto the sand and look at the sun, it is just starting to set. I continue walking to the edge of the water where the blanket and food is already set up. I sit down on the blanket knowing that I have about a half hour before Serenity comes out. I take out my phone and start to play a game.

Serenity’s POV

“Serenity?” I hear Harry call from the other side of the door.

“It’s open” I reply and Harry comes in with a box in hand.

“Hey, this is for you” Harry says as he hands it to me before he walks out of the door. I open the box to reveal a pink high low dress. I take it out of the box and lay it on my bed before I open the note.

Dear Serenity.

First of all happy birthday! I hope that so far this has been the best birthday ever! This is part one of my gift to you. Meet me on the beach at sunset.

~Niall

I smile at the note before I put it in the box and get out of my clothes. I put on the dress and look in the mirror. It is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. I put my hair down from its messy bun and I brush it.

“Harry, can you come here?” I call to my brother who is somewhere in the hotel suite.

“Yeah?” He asks as he comes into the room.

“Do you think I should wear flip flops?” I ask my brother as I put on my pink pair.

“Yeah, I would not wear high heels in sand” Harry says in a girls voice and I laugh.

“Thanks Haz” I say as I hug him. I grab my clutch and walk out of my room and into the living area. Then I walk out onto the sand in the sunset. I pick my head up to see a blanket by the water. I walk to it and see that Niall is watching the sunset. I bend down and kiss his cheek which makes him jolt.

“Ohh hi princess you scared me” Niall say as he stands up which now I can see all the food that he has prepared.

“You did all of this for my birthday?” I ask and he smiles. I give him kiss on the lips, when we break apart we are both smiling.

“Lets eat” Niall says as he gives me a hand so I can sit down. I sit down on the blanket and he does the same.

“Thank you for the dress, I love it” I say as I give him another kiss.

“Anything for you, I’m glad you like it” Niall replies as he pours lemonde in two glasses.

*********

“Thank you for this Niall, I loved every second of today” I say as he pushes his lips onto mine and I smile into the kiss.  

“It is not over yet, happy birthday Skylar” Niall says as he pulls out a box out of his pocket. He opens the top to reveal a diamond necklace with a heart and a pink stone in the center.

“Niall, this is beautiful” I say as I give him about out one hundredth kiss of the night.

“Look on the back” Niall replies and I flip the necklace over ‘S+N=Forever’.

“Niall, I love it, and I love you” I say as I kiss him again.

“I love you too Skylar.”

___________________________

The necklase is in the external link.