Chapter 22

“It has been the best month and a half” I add in as I bounce Theo on my lap.

******

Later that night

“You were really good with Theo” Niall says as he gets into his bed with me.

“You think?”

“Serenity, he loves you and he just met you. That is Serenity’s POV

“Mr. Horan we have arrived” The pilot says as the doors open. I grab my things and so does Niall.

“Welcome to Dublin” Niall says as we step out of the jet and the cold hits me.

“It is colder than I expected” I reply to Niall who puts his arm around my waist.

“When we get to the limo you can put a sweatshirt on” Niall replies before he gives me a kiss on the cheek. We walk down the stairs of the jet to the ground where a limo is waiting for us. Niall opens the door for me and I step in with him right behind me.

“You can put your sweatshirt on now” Niall says as he closes the door. I open my smaller suitcase and take out my ‘I Love Niall’ sweatshirt. I put it on and Niall smiles.

“Where did you get that?”

“Louis got it for me at the last mall trip we went on. I never wore it because I wanted to surprise you” I reply and Niall’s lips meet mine once again. I wish we could stay like this forever.

“How long is the ride?” I ask Niall as I lay my head on his lap and he begins to play with my hair.

“About an hour, its not so bad. If you want you can take a nap” Niall says then kisses my forehead.

“I will try” I reply as I close my eyes.

********

“Serenity, wake up we are here” Niall says and I open my eyes to him looking down at me smiling.

“Are we here?”

“Yes love, I just said that. Now come on, mum has been dying to meet you” Niall says and I sit up from his lap. He gives me his hand and I gladly take it. He leads me out of the limo. I look up to see a small house. I look at Niall who is so happy to be back home. All you have to do is look at his face. We walk up to the front door and it is open. Niall opens the door and the smell of something cooking fills my nose. It smells so good. Niall did tell me that his mum is a great cook.

“Mum I’m home” Niall calls and a ladies comes out of the kitchen with a huge smile on her face.

“NIALL!” She cries and hugs him.

“Mum meet my girlfriend Serenity” Niall says as they break away from the hug.

“Hi” I reply very shyly.

“Hi I’m Maura” She replies giving me a hug. I did not expect that at all. I look at Niall who is smiling like crazy.

“So tell me about yourself Serenity, I don’t know what there is left after what Niall told me” Maura says and Niall is blushing.

“Well I am Serenity Styles, I am seventeen years old. I was born on February 2, 1996. I am a piano child prodigy. I learned how to play the piano when I was just two years old. I love the color purple, I love to sing and dance. What else.... ohh yeah I always wanted to learn how to play the guitar” I say and Niall’s eyes light up.

“I can teach you” Niall says after he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

“Ohh Niall we have a surprise for you” Maura says and we follow her into the kitchen to reveal Greg with Theo in his arms. NO FREAKING WAY!! THIS IS THE CRAIC!!

“Greg!” Niall shouts and runs to his brother.

“How have you been Niall?” Greg asks as Niall sits down next to him.

“I have been brilliant. Greg this is my beautiful girlfriend Serenity” Niall says as he gestures me to come over to him.

“Hi” I say sweetly.

“Hi Serenity, I have heard so much about you” Greg replies and Theo puts his arms out like he wants me to hold me.

“Looks like Theo has taken a liking to you as well” Niall says and I laugh.

“Would you like to hold him?” Greg asks and I nod. He hands me Theo and he puts his little hands on my cheeks.

“He really likes you” Greg says and I smile. Then I look at Theo. He has the cutest face.

“I really like him” I reply as I sit him on my lap. He is playing with one of my bracelets that I have on.

“So how long have you two been dating?” Maura asks as she puts food on some plates since it is almost dinner time.

“A month and a half” Niall replies as he looks at me and I smile back.really rare” Niall adds in and I smile.

“Well I really like him, I have always loved kids” I reply and look right into Niall’s eyes. I know what he is thinking. I mean it is like every guys fantasy to have sex in his childhood house. Then again this is my first time and it should be special... heck this is special. I crash my lips onto his.