Chapter 23

Serenity’s POV

“Morning love” Niall says before I feel a slight pressure on my forehead. I open my eyes to see my favorite person, Niall.

“Morning Ni” I reply as I get up and put on new pajamas. Since I knew things would get suspicious if I wore the same clothes again. After I put on a pair of sweatpants, a bra, and a tank top, I walk back over to the bed and Niall now has on a pair of sweatpants on as well. I sit back down on the bed and put my head on his bare chest.

“Last night was amazing.”

“I agree” Niall replies as he kisses my nose and I giggle in response.

“Serenity, Niall, can I come in?” Maura asks from the other side of the closed door.

“Yeah mum” Niall replies to his mum and the door opens.

“We are going to get some breakfast, do you want to come with us?” Maura asks and I look at Niall. I know exactly what he is thinking.

“I am actually going to show Serenity around here today. We will be back for dinner” Niall replies and Maura nods.

“Alright, we will see you two at dinner” Maura says before she closes the door. I look back at Niall and he gets on top of be before tickling me.

“Ni... Niall!” I shout as I laugh.

“I have found your weakness Serenity Styles” Niall replies as he tickles me more.

“Co..come on, we have to go. I want to go see so much” I reply and he gives me a kiss on the lips.

“Your right, lets get ready” Niall gets off me and grabs his clothes and gets changed. I do the same, I grab my Hollister skinny jeans, a American Eagle v-neck shirt, my Jack Wills sweatshirt that matches with Harry, and my uggs.

“You ready Seren?” Niall asks and I put on my uggs.

“Yep” I reply and he takes my hand was we walk downstairs. Maura, Theo and Greg are already gone.

“Where are we going first?”

“I am going to show you where I went to school, then get some breakfast” Niall replies and I smile. This is going to be so much fun.

********

“Did you ever get into any trouble?” I ask Niall as we sit in front of his old school.

“Not really, I was actually a pretty good kid, only got about two to three detentions (A/N I don’t know if this is true or not).

“I bet you have a lot of good memories here” I say as he takes my hand and we get up from the steps of his old school.

“I do, alright now lets go get some food I’m starving” Niall says and I laugh.

“You are always hungry... then again so am I” I reply and Niall laughs. Then we walk to I have no idea.

********

Later that night

I walk over to the piano and start to play Mine by Taylor Swift. At that moment everything comes back to me. All my training, all the music I’ve learned and all the technique. I instantly stop Mine and switch to Swan Lake.

“Serenity did Louis teach you that?” Niall asks and I jerk my head. Niall is leaning on the door frame.

“No he did not, everything just came back to me. I think it is the family environment that reminded me of what it used to be like playing. That is what triggered it” I reply and Niall’s smile widens. He runs over to me and pulls me into a hug.

“I’m so happy for you Serenity. We have to skype Louis now!” Niall says as he runs up to his old bedroom, to get either his laptop or mine. I continue to play when I hear Niall.

“Yeah she was working on Mine, when she switched. At first I had no idea what it was then I realized. Louis you have to hear this” Niall says as I hear him walk down the stairs. I pretend like I did not hear him and continue playing. I hear Niall sit down in the chair next to me. I turn my head and smile in the camera and Louis’s smile is wide as well as Niall’s. I finish the song and Louis is clapping his hands like an idiot.

“Well I’m glad that something good came out of this trip. At least you two did not have sex” I hear Harry say as he walks into the screen with Louis. My mouth drops as I look at Niall, who looks very similar to what my face looks like.

“So how have you been Harry?” I ask him over skype.

“I have been good, it is lonely without you here. We have not had to go food shopping in two days” Harry says and Niall laughs.

“Well that is a good thing. I’ve been well. Niall showed me around. Tomorrow we are going to watch Theo for the day” I reply and Harry smiles.

“Is she good with him Niall?” Louis asks and I blush.

“Yeah she is amazing with him. He loves her as well” Niall replies and I’m smiling like an idiot.

“Alright well Serenity and I have to go now, but we will talk to you later” Niall says before he hits the ‘end’ button.

“Come on lets go watch a movie” Niall says as he takes my hand and leads me to the family area with the TV.