Chapter 20

Niall’s POV

I wish Serenity was wearing one of my hats, but then again it is cold here.

“Niall what do you think of this?” Serenity asks and I snapped out of my thoughts. My head shoots up and I look at Serenity who has a red floral print dress. She tilts her head and smile at me.

“It is pretty, try this one” I reply as I hand her a light pink dress with a blue bow. She takes it from me and walks back into the changing room.

“Done” Serenity says as she walks out of the changing room. I look at her and smile. How did I get so lucky to be able to call her my girlfriend.

“Serenity, that dress is so you!” Louis says in his most girly voice that he can make and she giggles.

“I’m so going to get this” She says as she walks back into the changing room once more.

“How is she doing?” Harry comes over and asks.

“I would say she is doing well. We just picked out a dress” I reply.

“Give her this to try one” Harry says as he hand me a purple sweatshirt. I know exactly what he is doing. He has the exact same one.

“Seren, Harry gave me this, he wants you to try it on” I tell her as she opens the curtains. She is back in her original clothes and takes the sweatshirt from me and puts it on.

“This is so cozy” She exclaims as she wraps her arms around her.

“So I will take it that you are getting it?” I ask even though already know the answer.

“Yes, that is not even a question” She replies as she takes of the sweatshirt.

“You have to try this on” Liam comes over with a plaid shirt and she smiles. I bet she knows that Liam loves his plaid. Serenity takes the shirt and walks back into the dressing room.

“You ready Li?” She asks before she opens the curtains.

“Yep” He replies popping the ‘p’. Serenity opens the curtains and puts her hands on her hips. Then she turns around.

“You so have to get that” Liam says and she smiles back.

“Alright, I think that is enough shopping. I bet you I have at least five bags and I am hungry” She says walks into the changing room for the last time.

“Yeah I’m hungry as well”

“Ni you are always hungry” Serenity replies from within the changing room and I laugh.

“Alright, lets check out” Serenity says as we walk to the checkout counter.

“That will be €424.19” The cashier says and I look at Serenity whose mouth is wide open. I put my hand into my pocket and take out my wallet.

“Niall I cannot let you pay for” Serenity says as she puts her hand on mine.

“It is my treat love, as your boyfriend, I should be able to spoil you some” I say before I kiss her on the lips. I give the cashier my credit card. Then he bags Serenity’s clothes... 1 bag... 2 bags...4 bags... 6 bags.

“I was one bag off” Serenity says as she takes two of her bags, and I take the other four.

“Where do you want to go now?” Harry ask Serenity.

“How about we go back home, I can make some pizza” She replies as we walk into the limo.

“You know how to make pizza?” I ask Serenity and she giggles.

“Yeah I taught myself actually. My mom was never around much when I was little so I taught myself how to make a lot of different food” Serenity replies. I am impressed. I never learned how to make pizza.

*****

Serenity’s POV

I just put the pizza in the oven, the lads are downstairs playing video games, which means I get the whole upstairs to myself. I walk into the living room with the flat screen tv. I remember Harry said that they have netflix. I sit down at grab the remote from the table next to me. I turn the tv on and then Netflix. I go to the Sister Wives page. I don’t know why I like this show but I do. Maybe it is because I don’t a guy with four wives in my life. I go to the episode where Robyn is marrying Kody... so this is wife number four.

“Serenity what are you watching?” A voice asks me and I shift my head to where the voice came from. It is Louis.

“Sister Wives” I reply and he comes over and sits next to me.

“So what is is about?” He asks.

“Well there is this guys Kody, who is married to four different women. He has about thirteen kids at this point. I have seen this episode a bunch of times” I reply.

“How can a man have four different wives?”

“It is complicated Lou, I don’t even fully understand it myself. I know I would not want to share my husband and have that many kids. I want about three to four kids, not thirteen” I reply.

“I bet Niall would be very happy with three or four kids” Louis replies with a smile, and I throw a pillow at him.

“That is not very nice Serenity Styles” Louis says as he pushes me off the couch and tickles me on the floor.

“Lo... Louis....” I reply laughing my ass off.

“NIALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS TICKLEISH!” Louis yells to Niall who is still in the basement. Then I hear many footsteps coming up the stairs. I bet Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Liam are coming up the stairs.

“Why is Serenity being tickled?” Harry asks.

“She threw a pillow at me” Louis replies.

“Serenity is that true?”

“Yes, but he was talking about Niall and I having three or four kids” I reply and Niall laughs. Then I look at Harry whose face is drained. (Harry's face to the side)

“No that is not going to happen for a long time” Harry finally speaks.

“I know I’m not ready for kids” I reply and Niall nods but looks sad. I know I want kids with him but not now.