Chapter 4

Serenity’s POV

“Serenity?” A voice says at the door. I move my head to see Dr. Thompson.

“Hi Dr. Thompson” I reply as he sits down in the chair next to me.

“How have you been Serenity?” He asks.

“I’ve been well. When do I get to leave?” I ask.

“Since you are underage and do not have an alive guardian you are going to have to be adopted, till that happens you are going to have to stay here” Dr. Thompson says. At least I do not need to go to an orphanage.

“Well I am very happy here” I reply with a smile.

“I am happy about that and by the way. The reason I came to talk to you is that we found you a teacher. He will be here on Friday to start” Dr. Thompson says with a smile.

“Thank you so much!” I yell as I jump out of my bed and hug him.

“I am once again happy that you are happy. I will check in with you later” He says as he gets up from the chair and walks out of my room.

“I wonder who my teacher is?” I ask Olivia.

“I bet you it is Louis!” Olivia yells with a huge smile.

“I don’t know Liv, I mean it could but I doubt it” I reply as I sit back down on my bed and pull out my laptop from the side table. The doctors got my stuff from my house since they have to sell it. I log onto twitter I go to Louis Tomlinson’s profile.

@LouisTomlinson

Can’t wait to meet the special girl who I get to teach the piano to!

No way this could not be happening! Louis FREAKING Tomlinson is going to teach a girl how to play the piano! Shut up Serenity! It could not be you. It could be anyone in the world. I close my laptop and put it back.

“I will see you later Serenity. I have to do some tests” Olivia says as she is walked out of the room by a nurse.

“Bye Liv” I reply. Now what am I going to do.

Louis’s POV

“I can’t wait to meet Serenity” I say as I finish my tea.

“I know Louis, we are excited as well. We have met fans who wanted to meet us but never teach them something. This is so cool” Harry says as he finishes his breakfast.

“Do you think she saw your tweet?” Niall asks. I never thought about that. I will check” I say as I pull out my phone and open twitter. I go to the tweet and sure enough there is a retweet from Serenity Knight. I click on her profile.

“This is Serenity” I say as I pull up her profile picture. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She is so beautiful.

“She is beautiful” Harry says and all of a sudden I get overprotective.

“Really Harry? No dating her” I say and he looks at me.

“Hold it there, you don’t even know this girl and you are already protective. This is not like you at all Louis. What is going on?” Harry asks.

“I don’t know but I feel this connection with her already. I don’t know what it is” I reply.

“Well you only have one more day till you get to see her and our flight is tonight” Liam says and that makes me smile. Only one more day!