Chapter 17

Serenity’s POV

“Serenity?” A thick Irish voice asks. It is clearly Niall and I open my eyes. I must have fallen asleep. I sit up and the door to my boyfriend.

“Hi Niall” I say as I stretch my arms above my head.

“Did you fall asleep princess?” Niall asks me as he walks over to my bed.

“Yeah I think so. How long was I up here for?”

“About an hour. I bet it is jet lag” Niall replies as he sits down on my bed with me.

“I love this room. This is like my dream room”

“I know it it Serenity, do you love the crown?” Niall asks. I knew where he is going with this. I am Niall’s Princess that is why the crown is there. He must have picked it out.

“Yes I love it, I am Niall’s Princess, did you pick it out?” I ask even though I already know the answer.

“Yeah I did. Ohh I came up here to tell you that Louis wants you to come down and play the piano. You have not played in a few days” Niall says and I nod as I walk out of my room with Niall following me.

I walk down the stairs to see Louis already at the piano. He is playing, it sounds... I don’t even know how to explain it.

“Hi Louis” I say and he jerks his head up from the piano.

“Seren I didn’t hear you come in” Louis explains as I sit down on the bench.

“I’m sorry I scared you” I say as I put my hair in a ponytail.

“It’s alright. Since you got Enchanted down, I was thinking of doing Mine, I know that you don’t like Taylor very much but you play her songs so well..” Louis starts and I kiss him on the cheek. I can tell he did not expect it.

“I don’t mind playing her songs. They have a nice rhythm to it” I reply and Louis starts to play the first part of it. Then I play it back.

“Very good, now this part” Louis says and he plays another part.

Niall’s POV

“Very good, now this part” Louis says and he plays his part. I wish I knew how to play the piano. Then I could be the one teacher her how to play. Maybe when she is done with the piano I can teach her the guitar. That would be so much fun.

“Come on Niall, I know you love Serenity but you have to give her some privacy. You don’t want to distract her do you?” Zayn says from behind me.

“You're right, she loves the piano. I should not be doing this” I reply as we both walk back into the living room.

“How is she doing?” Harry asks.

“She is working on Mine” Zayn informs Harry and he smiles.

“Why are you smiling Styles?” Liam asks him.

“Just how I have a talented sister... I don’t know” Harry replies to us and we laugh.

“I can hear you call in here” Serenity calls from the other room which makes us laugh more.

“Sorry Seren” I shout back to her.

“Has she been in contact with any of her friends?” Harry asks and I shrug my shoulders.

“I have no idea, but I want her to have the best eighteenth birthday. Do we have any ideas?” I ask and Harry’s mouth drops.

“I forgot she is going to be eighteen” Harry exclaims.