Chapter 11

Serenity’s POV

Niall and I walk out of the theater to find the lads driving my car.

“Where did you get my car?” I ask them as I look at my Cadillac Escalade.

“We stopped at your house to get it. It is very nice car” Harry says and I smile.

“I know it was a birthday present for my sweet sixteen. I saved up when I was little” I reply as Niall and I get into my car. “Louis you are lucky that I trust you to drive my car.”

“Trust me Serenity, I would not dream to even make a scratch on the beauty” Louis replies with a devilish smile.

“How was the movie?” Zayn asks.

“It was good but scary at times” I reply to Zayn.

“Yeah it was scary Serenity was on my chest for most of it” Niall says and I play punch him.

“I did no such thing!”

“Ohh come on Serenity, you know you were all over me” Niall says as he winks at me.

“Ohh alright” I reply as I kiss him on the cheek.

“When did this happen?” Harry asks.

“Just a few minutes ago” Niall says and I blush.

“Ohh Serenity is blushing!” Liam jokes as he play punches me.

“Can we just go back to the hotel please?” I ask as put my head into Niall’s chest. Wow I like to put my head there.

“Alright” Louis replies as we drive back to the hotel.

After about a three minute drive we arrive back at the hotel.

“We are here and I see that you like to keep you head there” Niall says as I take my head off his chest.

“Yes it is very comfortable” I reply as I get out of my car and walk into the hotel.

“Follow me!” Harry says as he gets into the elevator. I really do hate elevators. I got stuck in one when I was little, ever since then I have been scared.

“I really hate elevators” I say as I get into the corner.

“Why?” Harry asks me.

“I got stuck in one when I was little and ever since then I have been afraid of them” I reply and Niall puts his arm around me.

“It’s alright Serenity I got you” Niall replies as he gives me a reassuring kiss on the cheek.

After a few seconds the elevator stops at the lads suite. The doors open to the most beautiful suite that I have ever seen. You can see all of New York City. I have never been this high up in New York. I walk towards the window.

“It is really is beautiful” I say out loud to myself.

“Not as beautiful as you” Niall says as he wraps his arms around me.

“Niall remember she is my sister now. I am not ready to be an uncle” Harry says as he walks past us and I giggle.

“Don’t worry Haz, that won’t happen for a long time” I reply with emphasis on the long.

“What do you want to do before we leave in two days?” Niall asks me as I go sit down on the couch.

“Well I have seen so much of New York, I would much rather stay here with you lads and learn more about you” I reply.

“Well the only way that I can make this fun is if we do Truth or Dare” Louis screams as he runs from out of nowhere and jumps on the couch.

“TRUTH OR DARE!” Harry also yells as he runs out of a bedroom with Liam  and Zayn following. Then we all sit on the couch.

“So who starts?” Zayn asks.

“I will!” Louis shouts and I roll my eyes.

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth” I reply. I am not going for a dare right away.

“Describe the sexiest clothes you have ever worn and why” Louis says and I knew exactly what it is. I look at Niall who I can see is dying to know what it is.

“It was a halloween party, my friend Lola and I were dressing up as hooker. I wore a tight black dress with six inch heels, and I put on way too much make up” I reply.

“Do you still have that dress?” Harry asks.

“Yeah of course I do. That is the dress I wear.... nevermind, Harry truth or dare?” I say as I smile at the ground. I still wear that dress when I go clubbing but the lads don’t need to know that yet.

“Dare” Harry replies.

“I dare you to do a full on girls make up” I say and the lads start to laugh.

“You are really good at this Serenity” Niall says still laughing and I innocently smile.

“Thanks I did this a lot when I was younger. Harry do you want me to do the make up for you?” I ask and he nods. We both get up and I take him into the bathroom. I pull out my make up and get to work.