Chapter 21

Niall’s POV

“I know I’m not ready for kids” Serenity replies and I nod. I know I have only been dating her for about a month but I already love her. I know I want to have kids with her, but having her say that just makes me a little bit sad.

“Well come on love birds the pizza is ready” Harry calls from the kitchen. Louis gets up from Serenity and we walk into the kitchen. The pizza is on the counter and looks brilliant.

“This look so good Serenity” I say before I kiss her cheek and she blushes. Harry starts to break up the slices of the pizza. I grab a slice and put it on a plate. Then I walk over to the table and sit down, when I feel I vibrate in my pocket. I pull out my phone to find a text message from my mum.

From Mum:

Niall, why did you not tell me you have a girlfriend that happens to be the newest member of the Styles family? When am I going to meet her?

I quickly reply to her.

To Mum:

Who did you hear that from? and yes her name is Serenity. She is really nice you would like her a lot.

I reply with a picture of Serenity and I that Harry took. I love that picture so much that it is my background.

“Who was that?” Harry asks as I put my phone back in my pocket.

“Just my mum, she knows about Serenity” I reply.

“How does she know that?” Serenity asks as she comes and sits down next to me with her pizza.

“I bet Anne told her” Zayn says and I nod in agreement.

“She wants to meet you” I tell Serenity and she looks at me in awe.

“She wants to meet me?”

“Of course, why would she not want too.”

“I don’t know” Serenity replies as she takes a bite of her pizza.

“Why don’t you go for the weekend?” Liam suggests and I look at Serenity who looks very nervous.

“Don’t worry Serenity, she will love you” I reply as I move some of her hair out of her face and put it behind her ear.

“Alright we can go” She relies and I kiss her on the forehead.

“I will go book the tickets” I reply as I get up and walk to the basement where my laptop is.

Serenity’s POV

I can’t believe I’m going to meet Niall Horan... my boyfriends mum. This is so surreal. I never thought that my life would turn out like this, never in my wildest dreams (A/N see what I did there :P).

“Harry can you help me pack? I don’t know what the weather is like there” I ask my brother and he nods. Then we walk into my bedroom and I pull out my suitcase from under my bed.

“The weather is usually cold, so I would pack about two sweatshirts, and jeans. You can take one of my beanies if you want” Harry says and I run up to him and hug him.

“Thank you!” I reply as I walk back to my drawers and pull out my jeans. I put them in the suitcase.

“Here is the beanie” Harry says as he throws it at me.

“Do you think she will like me?” I ask Harry and he smiles back at me.

“Serenity she is going to love you. I know that she wants Niall to be happy and you make him very happy. He loves you Serenity, whether he knows it or not” Harry replies and I feel a lot better. This is going to be like a mini vacation away from the lads. This is actually the first time I’m going to be away from Harry and Anne since I was adopted.

“All done?” Harry asks and I zip up my suitcase.

“Yep” I reply as we both walk downstairs to find Zayn, Louis, and Liam watching tv.

“I have the tickets” Niall says as he walks in the room.

“When do we leave?” I ask him.

“Tonight at eight” He replies after he kisses my cheek.

“This is going to be fun.”

“I know! I better go pack” Niall says before he goes into the basement once again.

“He so loves you” Louis says and I blush.

“I know, I have never seen him like this before” Liam adds.

“You two are so going to get married and have little Irish American babies!” Louis screams and I blush so hard.

“Alright, alright we don’t need to embarrass my sister anymore” Harry says and I hug him.

*******

5 hours later

“Take care of my little sister” Harry says to Niall and I hug Harry once more.

“Don’t worry Harry I will” Niall replies.

“Make sure she practices a little bit while you are away” Louis says and I nod.

“Of course Lou, I will” I reply.

“We will see you lads in three days” Niall says as he takes my hand and we board the plane.

“This is going to be so much fun!” I say as I get onto the plane once again. I did not expect to be on the private jet again.

“You did not expect this did you?” Niall asks me and I drop my bags and jump onto the bed. “I will take that as a no” Niall says and I laugh.

“This is going to be a shorter flight right?” I ask Niall as I sit up from the bed.

“Yeah only a few hours” Niall replies as he takes our bags and puts them in the closet.

“This is so weird begin on here without the lads.”

“I know the feeling, but at least I have you” Niall says as he grabs me by the waist and pulls me into the couch.

“NIALL!” I shout as he starts to tickle me,thats when we start to feel the plane move.

“Looks like we are going to take off any minute” Niall says and lets go of me. I get off of him and sit next to him. I put my head on his lap and he starts to play with my hair.

“How did I get so lucky?”

“Lucky about what love?” Niall asks. I must have said that outloud. Now I have to give him the explanation.

“Just about how you are my boyfriend” I reply.

“Well the moment I say you I knew I liked you. Now I know that I love you” Niall replies then he realizes what he said. Louis and Harry were right. He does love me.

“I love you too” I reply as I put my lips on his. I can tell he did not expect that. Within two seconds he kisses back.