Chapter 18

Harry’s POV

“Why is the house moving?” Louis asks.

“I bet Serenity is using her Ihome I got for her room” Zayn replies.

“Did you get her surround sound also?” Niall asks and we all laugh.

“I sure did. I doubt she realized that I did yet” Zayn says.

“Well someone better go check on her. She has been in there for a long time” I say to the lads and Niall gets up and walks up to her room. He really does love her. No matter what it is he is always by her side. I follow Niall leaning against her door frame.

“Hey Niall” I say and he turns around with a smile and Serenity comes out of her room with her hair curled.

“Wow Serenity” I say as I look at her. She is wearing Hollister jeans and a Superman crop top that shows off her belly button ring.

“When did you get that?” I ask as I point to her belly button ring.

“I had it since my sixteenth birthday. I went with a group of my friends and I got it. My mom never knew about it. I love it” She replies as she goes back in her room.

“What is she doing?” I mouth to Niall and he shrugs his shoulders.

“I got it!” Serenity says and comes back into the hall. I look back down at her belly button ring and now there is an Irish clover instead of a blue gem.

“I love that!” Niall shouts and I laugh.

“I knew you would love that” Serenity says as she kisses Niall on the cheek.

“Come on lets go back downstairs, I think supper will be ready soon” I reply as I walk downstairs.

“Ohh my gosh! Serenity?” Liam asks and I can tell that he is in shock.

“Yeah its me” Serenity says as she comes down from the stairs.

“I have never seen this side of you” Liam adds on.

“I know, I guess you could say this is my partying side of me” Serenity replies and she blushes.

“I want to go clubbing with her!” Louis shouts and Mum comes into the room.

“No one will be going clubbing, remember Serenity is only seventeen. She won’t be eighteen for another month” Mum says and we all whine.

“Come on Mum, a little fun never killed anyone” I reply.

“No is no Harold” Mum replies and walks back in the kitchen.

“I would listen to our mum Harry” Serenity says and I gasp.

“You are dressed like that and you don’t want to go out. I am in shock” I rely as I fall down on the couch like I fainted.

“Why don’t we wait till I am eighteen and them we can have more fun” Serenity says as she sits down on the couch also.

“Alright, but promise me we will go clubbing”

“I promise” She replies as she kisses my cheek.

“You two are so adorable together! I have an idea why don’t you guys go out for the night to have some brother sister time” Liam says and I look at Serenity who has a huge smile on her face.

“That sounds like fun, since I don’t know England very well you pick a place Harry” Serenity says and I think. I know! I have the perfect cafe a few minute drive from here.

“I have the perfect place, come on lets go!” I say as I take her hand and we go to my car.

“Where are we going Harry?”