Chapter 8 : All Things Lost

A/N: I AM SO SO SORRYYY!! I wanted to update earlier but then school happened and currently I feel like a student at Kunugigaoka TT^TT

Anyway, here's the chapter and I hope you enjoy reading and as always Long fic ahead~

-------------------------

~ Reader-focused 3rd Person POV

Your eyes stayed glued on the court as your body trembles in excitement as you sat at the edge of your seat. It has only been a few minutes since the first game started and yet here you were restless and giddy as you watched the play unfold before you, not minding the blaring noise around you. You could tell that the teams playing were of high caliber and yet neither of them was seeded in their assigned block like Shiratorizawa. "If they're both this good, I wonder how our team will play?" you wondered.

You felt your phone vibrate in your pant pocket making you steer your attention away from the game. "(f/n)-CHHAAAANNNN!!!" your caller bellowed from the other end. But that was all that you can hear because the crowd suddenly grew wild because of a service ace. You immediately hang up because the noise was too unbearable for a phone call. After confirming the identity of the caller to be the cheering club captain Chiyu, you automatically sent her a text message explaining the hang up. Mere seconds passed and your phone vibrated again, "Hurry and get you cute lil' butt here! Our match's up, yeah? Yeah!" read the bubble plastered on your phone screen. You heaved out a sigh as your shoulders slumped, worried for your well-being as the very reason why you were separated from them in the first place wasn't because you wanted to watch the match before you but simply because you ended up being lost.

"I'll just walk around until I hear them so I'll know where they are" you said to yourself as you pushed yourself out of the seat, feeling lucky that the Shiratorizawa cheering club members were numerous enough to make noise that'll fill the whole gymnasium. "It'll all work out!" you cheered to yourself.

"Where in the potatoes am I?!" you panicked as you held your phone in hand

"Where in the potatoes am I?!" you panicked as you held your phone in hand. For some reason after aimlessly walking around for more or less 10 minutes you only just now decided to finally use the GPS on your phone. But your phone decides that it was the perfect time to run out of battery. "Why does this crap keep happening to me?" you groaned to yourself as you leaned your head against the wall. You've already asked some people (with much difficulty) for directions but still here you were a lost lamb in this jungle of well-built titans wearing shorts.

"Ughhh~ I'm thirsty, I'm lonely and I'm missing out on Ushijima-senpai's match..." you whined as you banged your head lightly against the wall, repeating the action a few times garnering the attention of a few people but not enough to gain their concern for the well-being of your head. They were more concerned about the damage you might incur the wall though. "Ushijima-senpai..." you said weakly, more like begging, as you hit your head on the wall one last time.

"What is it?" you heard someone say from right next to you, with much effort you looked towards your right; your forehead never moving away from the wall it was currently leaning on. You eyes widened when your eyes saw the mop of olive-brown hair you knew so well.