Omake 1: Locker Room Shenanigans: A Classy Conversation

A/N: As promised, I present to all of you an omake chapter!

Although it isn't as short as the other omake chapters I'm used to reading, it's shorter than what I usually make so eh.

WARNING!! The following content written in this chapter might be triggering to some of you. Therefore, if you are uncomfortable about the female body being used as a topic to base a story on, I suggest that you skip to the end notes of this omake as it will contain information that will be used in future chapters.

Take note that everything in this chapter is only written as a means to entertain and not to promote certain ideas that may seem untoward.

P.S I'm a girl, if you guys don't know

Hope you guys enjoy this short story!

------------------------- 

 "Gentlemen..."

Tendou said haughtily. Slowly, he swept his gaze across the room—acknowledging each person within with a curt and pompous nod.

"In light of recent events concerning our dear brother from another mother, Ushijima Wakatoshi, we have gathered here today not only to celebrate his birth as a man but also to discuss a pressing issue regarding our beloved princess, the sole lamb in the lion's den, the angel in this world of sinners, our dear manager..."

Tendou paused for dramatic effect. The room's lighting seemingly gathering around him dramatically, enveloping him in spotlight as everyone gazed upon him with determined stares and eyes glazed with profound interest and expectancy.

Chuckling silently to himself, Tendou carefully pulled out a photograph from his back pocket. An item which he knew to be the reason for the crowd's expectant looks.

"(L/n) (F/n)!" he proudly announced your name while revealing a photograph of you.

Loud exclaims of awe and wonder filled the small room. Words of praise being uttered one after another as their eyes could only gaze upon said photograph in wonder and mild envy of the fact that a few of them had actually witnessed such a sight in person. That is, their manager in date attire.

"SILENCE!"

Tendou declared in a grandiose manner whilst regally sweeping his right arm from his front to the side, as if he were slicing through the air.

With his warning, they silenced themselves.

"Although I too would like to further shower our lady with showering petals of flattery. We must control ourselves for that is not why we have gathered here..."

Gathering his thoughts, Tendou coughed lightly and pressed on.

"We, the glorified volleyball team of Shiratorizawa, have gathered here to reach a conclusion to the long sought war between men of class. Take note that this discussion is neither meant to degrade nor to desecrate, nay! It is only meant to unify us! To finally come to a unanimous agreement on what is the best way to appreciate our dear manager. So that we will be further motivated to care, nurture, and protect! That which must be protected! Let me reiterate. PROTECT."

Taking a deep breath after putting your picture on a display case near him, Tendou clasped his fingers together.

"Which of her charms should we focus on that you think will deliver the most impact on our dear colleague, Ushijima Wakatoshi?"

"HERE!" Unnamed team mate #1 raised his hand cheerfully.

"You with the pixelated face!"

"I say we focus on the glorious globes which hold every gentleman's dreams... her bosom."