Chapter 11 : Now... what?

A/N: I AM ABSOLUTLEY SORRY!! I'm so so so so sorry for not updating and for not replying to your comments. I really planned to post this on Valentine's Day but things just keep popping up and I just lost track of everything... (the horror that is my thesis TT^TT)

Again I'm sorry for updating late... your comments and votes really made me happy. Thank you so much for your support! And seriously thank you for more than 9K reads. I really didn't expect it to get this far. Thank you for all your support!! (despite my terribly long updates TT^TT) Also, the title does not mean I don't know what I'm doing XD

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter

-------------------------  

"I HATE YOU!"

The gym was silent except for the sound of your panting after having screamed at the top of your lungs. Your hands now balled into fists at your side while your eyes fixated on the tall ace that was now standing a few steps away from you. You mentally noted that his eyes grew wider than you'd hope to see with a facial expression filled not with anger from getting slapped but of extreme surprise. You opened your mouth wide and took a deep breath in.

"I absolutely HATE YOU!" you screamed once more as you take one step forward. "I hate the fact that you almost killed me... and on the FIRST day of school! I hate that stupid, silent, and stoic expression of yours, like, would it kill you to emote?! I hate that you seem to keep growing even taller probably every month, like, what do you even eat?! What the hell did you sacrifice to a freaking deity to have that height?! I hate your eyes! I hate your tough guy exterior! I hate that stupid expression you have now!" you went on with a loud voice, not giving him anytime to speak let alone react. Your lungs burnt and you could feel your mouth dry up but you didn't stop, you let all your pent up frustrations out "I hate that annoying monotone voice... are you a robot or something?! Like, do you even know what pitch is?! I hate that you make me overthink everything I'm doing! I hate you for almost killing me... AGAIN! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate that I can't stop thinking about you!"

"I even hate the fact that I still LOVE you!"

You stopped. Your eyes wide and his got wider. It took a brief moment for you to process what you have just said and suddenly it all came crashing down. The tough exterior you made for yourself dissipated in an instant. You body trembled and your face gradually blushing into a deep red color. Your lips were now trembling and your eyes began to water more than they did before. Your hands slowly rising as you feel your eyes close to tears. The first tear rolled down your right eye and you were quick to wipe it away with the back of your hand but you were barely wiping away anything when the waterworks began. You were crying.

You looked down at the floor, trying to hide your face him. You sobbed and sobbed but still he remained silent. You willed yourself to look back at him; you slowly moved your hands away from your eyes and stinging cheeks. You felt your heart skip a beat when your eyes made contact with his, his eyes gazing at you softly.

"I love you" you said in a weak voice as you hiccuped. "I love you" you said in a hushed tone as your hands fell to your side. "I love you, Ushijima-senpai" your tears have ceased to fall and now silence enveloped the both of you. You both stood there for a couple of seconds when everything you said dawned on you "what did I just say?!" you screamed in your thoughts as you realized what you just did.

Your body trembled for a whole new reason. Your face now beet red and your trembling mouth agape as you were unable to say anything. Ushijima looked at you with a brow raised and a worried expression. He took a step towards you and with that you immediately turned around and ran away. Your eyes shut closed as embarrassment filled you to the core. Your legs running at a speed you never knew it can. "Need to get out of here. Need to get out of here." You repeatedly chant in your mind as you ran. You could feel the light breeze hitting your face as you get close to the gym doors. Thing was, you forgot that one of the doors were closed. You peeked through one eye to see if you were heading for the open one.