Harry's Styles Daughter

(Athean's POV)

The sound of my grandmother's voice cracking with the tears making their way down her face,was heart breaking.... Not to mention the sound of my heart slowly being ripped up into tiny pieces.

My mother has just died from breast cancer. The doctors said it was nothing. But we all know it was something... They said it was a simple treatment but, nobody said she was dying. They said they could cure her in a minute, but didn't say that she was going to die anyways.

Why lie, when you could just tell me. I understand that her breast cancer was getting worse each day but, not telling me was the worse part.

The funeral was days away... I sat by my grandmothers footsteps, sobbing...

The doorbell rang. My head snapped up. I wiped away the tears. No one will see me like this. Never.

My grandmother shot up and ran for the door. I sat still, staring at my grandmas reaction. "H-Harry... I didn't expect to see you."

Uh....Who? My grandmother is friend with lots of people. Some I know very well, some kinds, some just creep me out. But never met a Harry...

"Hello Mrs.Rose. Is Allison here?" The raspy British voice made my heart skip a beat. I had to see this. British?!? I know, I'm over reacting but, still... Wait did he say... Allison. My mothers name made the tears want to fall.... He didn't know?!! It's everywhere!

I got up and made my way to the door and stared up to the boy. He had chocolate brown curls with sparkly green eyes. Not to mention dimples like me.

"Oh who's this?" He cooed. I raised an eyebrow. "I'm Athena Rose. And I'm not a baby. I'm 12 years old."

His eyes widened. "D-Did Jess have a child?" Jess is my aunt. "No, my mom is Allison Rose, the one your looking for. And buddy, stop looking. She's dead. She died a couple of days ago and if you don't mind I was crying into my grandmothers arms..." I said rather rudely.

He chuckled lightly. "Funny. Now where is she? Oh and hi I'm Harry your mom Jess's friend." He shot through the house. I screamed and screamed saying, "HEY GET OUT OF THERE YOU CREEP! MY MOM IS ALLY-" as I was about to say something else he stopped in his tracks....

"Athena, your mother is really Allison?" I nodded with smirk.

"How do you know so much about your... Dad?" He paused before he said dad...

"My mom used to tell me how they went on walks on the beach, went shopping, and always had ice cream Friday night. No one else called her ally but him and she always giggled when he said it. He only called her Allison if he was dead serious about something like when he said I love you." I said proudly knowing so much.

"A-Athena.. Where's your mom?" He asked, almost whispering.

I whispered slowly, "Heaven..."

--------------------------------

Vote,

Comment,

Follow

Hope yah enjoy.
I made this story up and it belongs to me. Every word in this book.

-Madi