Harry Styles Duaghter

-Athena's POV-

I tried so hard to open my eyes, to find out where am I and what happened. I hear lows beeps and soft voices.

"When will she wake up? Will she every?" Dad?

I'm awake dad. I'm fine. What happened?! I tried so hard to open my eyes but, they were like glued shut.

"Who knows when? She will be fine. Do any of you know what happened?" A hushed voice said, who is known as the doctor. "I do." A voice spoke up.

Jake

"What happened was well.. Tabi, jaaron, Thena and I went out on a double date. We're talking when Athena got a phone call and excused herself. And well I followed her. I heard the whole thing, it was Athena's mother. She's alive."

Memories flooded back to me. I felt like crying but, I couldn't. I wanted to so bad though. My mum is alive. She lied to me of being dead. She was alive this whole time.

All of a sudden, I shot my eyes open.

"Athena!!' Everyone rushed towards me. "Baby girl you okay?" My dad held his hand against my forehead. "She's alive.." I stated. "W-what are you talking about?" My dad asked. "My mum, Allison Grace Rose, is alive!!" I screeched, my breathe becoming heavy.

"Doctor what's happening?!" My dad screamed. I took in air, in and out, in and out. "She's having a panic attack. Everyone leave, please."

Everything went black, once again.

-Tabitha's POV- (SUPPRISE!!)

That little brat Athena girl just ruins everything. I hate her!! Jake is mine. That little skank trying to 'pass out'

She's a attention seeking whore. Ugh

I knocked on the door, lightly.

"Hey tab!" Jaarons voice echoed. "Hey baby! May I come in?" I asked, nicely. "Course!" He said, guiding me up the stairs to his room.

Right when we entered he smashed his lips to mine. They moved in sync. No we're not together. It's just for fun. We both agreed it means nothing,

"Can you believe that ugly Athena girl?" I said, in disgust, pulling away. "I know. She went even let me go all the way." I rolled my eyes, collapsing on the bed. "I hate her! Jake is mine.. And she needs to know that.." I growled, "so I'll just have to tell her." I smirked.

"How? I'll help.. I just want to get into her pants. She is really fit!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes,

"I'll make her a supprise party when's he gets back. Every one will leave. We'll hang out. No Jake, no nobody. I'll tell her. And if she doesn't get it.. I make her." I said smirking.

"Nice! So where do I go in?" He asked, confused. "You idiot.. Your going to cheat on her."

-Harry's POV-

I paced up and down the waiting at the hospital.

"Harry please calm down!" Lucy pleaded. "I can't my daughter is in the hospital. And my ex-girlfriend is alive.. How can I?"

"Please Harry just sit down. Pacing around the room isn't helping. Were all nervous!" Zayn said. I sighed and sat down next to Lucy. She held my hand and said, "Harry?" I looked towards her, "will you still love me if Allison is still alive?"

I gave her the weirdest look I could make. "I don't think I could ever stop.." She smiled and cuddled up next to me.

"Harry?" Perrie asked. "Yes?" I responded. "What If Ally is still alive? I can't face her I'm-" Perrie lost it. She bursted into tears. Zayn rubbed her back speaking soothing words in her ear. "Hey hey hey!" I said rushing towards her. I bent down,t along her hands.

"Well then.. She got a lot of explaining to do.." I smiled. She let out a laugh. "But she was my best friend and- Hazza!!" I froze in my place. Perrie gasped, tears still slipping. I stood up to face my worst nightmare.

Allison

"Hi." She spoke, her sweet voice echoing. "Your alive?" I stated, ignoring her last word. "Yes- You lied to me, to Perrie, to sweet little Athen!!" I bursted, holding back my tears. "I can explain!!" She shouted, in the verge of tears, "oh really? Tell me what happened that you had to lie to everyone!!" I let one slip away.

"I was lost, without you Harry. I didnt have cancer, I just told the doctors cause I couldn't face Athena, telling her I'm leaving." She sighed. "Do you know how much you hurt her? Tell me what happened next.." I gritted. "I went out looking for YOU, haz!" She exclaimed. "Don't call me that." I sneered.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you and my- MY Athena! You left her!" I screamed. "So did you?" She responded. "W-What?" I asked, softening, backing away. "It was me who got in contact with Ally. I though she needed her mother." Said... No way!

(A\N HOLY MKTHER OF A GOD WHO IS IT

SHHHH

HUSH CHILD

I CANT SAY

OOPPSSS

SORRY NOT SORRY

TODAYS MY BRITHDAY

YAYYYY

LOLLOLLLL

WUTTTTT

MMKAY BYE

-FHE BIRTHDAY GIRL (AND MAY I SAY THAT FINE BIRTHDAY GIRL) MADISON;)