Harry Styles Daughter

-Athena POV-

"... And that is how your father left his phone in the penguins cage!" She laughed. I laughed, "I can't believe the penguin pooped on his shoe!!" She giggled and nodded, staring back at the women doing our nails.

"Hey mum?" I asked, biting my lip. "Yes, sweetie?" She smiled. "D-Do you think... That erm.. You and dad will..?" She shook her head, "I don't think so Thena.. Even though I wish. I really Do wish. But your father is happy.. And that is all that matters to me. And Lucy is very nice.." She shrugged, carelessly.

I could see the pain in her eyes. "Bull shit.." I exclaimed. "Athena!!" She snapped. I sunk lower into my chair. All of a sudden my phone buzzed. As the women rubbed my foot, I answered.

" 'Ello?" I spoke my British accent, seeking through.

"Hello? Mum?" A girly voice spoke.

I gave me mum and weird look as she ruined it.

"Erm no it's Athena.. Who's this?" I asked.

"Oh I'm jaarons girlfriend, Brooke.. Sorry! I was trying to call me mum! Bun bye!!"

The line was dead. So was my heart.

My breathe hitched..

"What's wrong, babe?" My mum spoke staying up to pay. "H-he cheated on me.." I sighed. "Oh m- mum!" I cried into her arms. "I know baby! Shhh. Let's go home.." She spoke paying quickly and rushing outta of the mall.

"Why does it hurt so much, mum?" I asked, crying, climbing in shot gun. "I don't know baby.. I just don't know.." She sighed, driving away to her apartment.

When we arrive, I break down. Sobbing into my mothers arms. "Shhh baby.. It'll be okay!" She spoke almost in a whisper. "It though he was different mum!! I knew it, Jake is the only guy for me!! Ugh but that dumb 'Tabi' girl!!!" I screamed into her shirt.

"Shh don't you say that! Come let's watch some movies and eat like crazy! That's what I did when I left your father.." She giggled.

-Allison's POV-

I hear light snores coming from Athena. I slowly tip toe out of her grip towards the kitchen, cleaning up the mess we made. I hear a low vibrate, answering quickly not to wake Thena.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Where are you?! You were supposed to be back an hour ago!!" Harry screamed into the phone.

I slapped myself in the face, "oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Harry! Jaaron cheated on her and she was heart broken and we got distracted watching movies, we lost track if time and she fell asleep.. I'm so sorry.." I gushed.

"That little- Harry!" I warned. "It's fine.. I'm sorry I overreacted.." I smiled, "when we were dating you always gave up.."

"Just to see you smile.." He said. If could just feel his grin. "I miss that.." I sighed.

"What?"

"Us. This. Together." I said, blinking away the tears.

"I-I know.." I hear him murmur.

"She's really nice.." I bit my lip, "who?" He asked.

I giggled, "Lucy.. She kinda looks familiar." I questioned.

Where have I seen that blonde hair? Bright blue eyes? Caring smile?

Then it hit me!

"Harry??" I asked, quickly. "Sup?" He said. I laughed and asked, "what's Lucy's maiden name?"

"Erm.. Lucy Margaret Addison. Why?"

I gasped, "she was my school bully.."

I hear a loud noise, "Harry? Harry?" I asked. "WHAT?" I squeeze my eyes shut. "That's why she called me.. Oh my gosh!" I cry slightly into the phone. "I'm so sorry al- who you talking to? That fat ass Ally.."

I could practically feel her eye roll. I couldn't hold it any longer.

I let out a sob.

"Hang in Ally.." He whispers. I hear screams, a loud bang and a door slam.

"Hey Al? You still there?" I let out a sigh of relieve that it was him, "yeah I'm still here.."

"I'm sorry.." I hear him breathe out.

"Harry?" I bit my lip.

"Huh?"

"I miss you.." I cried, slightly.

"I do too Ally.."