Harry Styles Daughter

-Athena's POV-

I felt shining light start to blind me and awake me from my sleep. I fluttered my eyes open, squinting at the light. I finally got used to it and looked around me to see I was in my bed.

Yesterday's horrible memories started flooding back to me. I groaned and buried my face in my pillow.

"Ah, sleeping beauty as awoken!!" My mom cheered, coming sitting next to me. I looked up and see her smiling down at me. "How's jake?" I asked, straightening up a bit. "He doing great!! He should be home any minute!!" She clapped, standing up, "now go get change!! Hurry.. Perrie and I made breakfast." She smiled, smacking my butt.

I yelped and sent her a glare as she giggled out the door.

I got out of the comfy bed and made it to bathroom, making a face at reflection of my appearance. Trust me, I do not look good in the morning. I look like a troll.

I turned on the shower and striped from my clothes and jumping in and washing my hair. I came out and wrapped a fresh white towel around my body. I searched through my closet looking for a good outfit for jake.

My jake. He's coming home. And he's okay. Thank god!!

Relief flooded throughout my body, relaxing me and relieving some stress. I finally kept down my excitement as I became a annoyed to find an outfit. I realized that one of these days I could loose Jake and may never give the most important thing I have.

My virginity.

Each day, could be the day I lose Jake or even lose my life. That if we don't do it tonight and we die tomorrow and I die never knowing what real love is like. So I decided I want to give Jake me tonight.

Body.

Soul.

And Mind.

Someday, I might lose Jake but, I'll lose him knowing what love is like. What real love is.. So I getting myself prepared for what will happen. The pain but, the passion. And I know it will start to feel good sooner or later but, I always though that I would do it after I get married but, I think I love Jake more than a married couple.

More than anyone I ever met.

After this experience of almost feeling the lost of Jake, I realized that I need to let to and be wild.

Be free.

So I called up an old friend of mine who's back at England to come and help me set up a special romantic date for the whole day and rented a VERY nice hotel room for tonight. I'm excited but nervous.

I quickly change into something casual but, cute. I slip on my Barcelona Wash Liv High Waist Jegging and Aztec Double Knit high-low Pullover. And I slipped on my second favorite shoes, my Gianna Bootie. I put in some gold bracelets and a gold chain necklace with a heart on it.

I put a strain of my brown hair in a braid leading to a messy low side bun. I quickly put on some mascara, eyeliner, concealer, blush and quickly brushed my teeth. I grabbed my phone from the charger and quickly sent a tweet out.

@athena_rosexx: Thank you everyone for all your prays!! Means so much to me<333 Luckily, Jake is coming home heathy. Broken wrist and black eye. Couple scrapes. All good! I'll just kiss them to make it all better ;) Thanks again, Loves!! #bestfansever

I smiled at the tweet and shut off my phone and headed down the stairs. I sat down next to Jess and Kaylee.

"Hello Thena, your friend called named.. I think it was- Carly?!" I screeched excitedly, interrupting Jess. He laughed and nodded as a blush creeped onto my face. "She said that she just landed and will be here soon."