Harry Styles Daughter

-Athena's POV-

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Athena! Happy birthday to you!!" They cheer, waking me from my slumber. I stood from my bed to see my whole family there.

I smiled and thanked and hugged each one of them.

"We have the whole day planned!!" Perrie cheered. "Oh no no no! I just want to relax and hang with the girls.." I said, shaking my head. The boys pouted "That's why Danielle, Eleanor, Chelsea, Lucy, Jess, Kaylee, and I are taking you to have a girls day!!" She squealed, all the girls joining in. I laughed and nodded.

They all left me to change. Since, I knew something was up, I decided to look decent, just in case. Always be prepared.

I hopped into the shower, letting the warm water drip down my back. I deniably had the courage to get out and forced myself to feel the cold air.

I blow dried my hair and put my out grown bangs, in a braid and clipping it to the side. I put on a long dress the reached my feet. It was pink, orange and a bit of purple. I put on my gold sandles and put on neck a neck lace with a gold star on it. I did my make up and snatched my phone and put it in my bag including a bathing suit, just in case.

I huddled down the stairs and when I reached the kitchen, every one cheered.

"I can't believe my baby girl is turning 16!!" My Dad, hunched towards me, "I can't believe it!" I bit my lip, relieved that he got my age right. He gave me a bear hug as I returned the favor.

"Okay,ready for the girls day?!" Eleanor squealed. I laughed and nodded as we all head towards the large range rover.

We all spreaded out. Kaylee, Jess and I went out ways as the older mums went out to go shopping at old people stores (idkk -_-) we first headed to Delia's.

"OOOO Thena you totally try this on!!" Kay squealed. Jess and I ran over to her to see the most gorgeous dress I have ever seen!

It was a white lace dress that went mid thigh and arm. I live for lace!! It's so beautiful! I feel beautiful when I wear lace. It's so elegant and.. Ahh so nice.

I nodded in excitement and picked out my size as we all skipped to the dressing room.

I stripped from my clothes and just left my lingeries on. I slipped it on and stared at my self int he mirror. I bite my lip to keep from squealing.

I looked, and may I say it, beautiful.

I walked out as the looked up from their phones.

"Oh my gosh!" Jess gasped, "you look amazing!!" I blushed as Kaylee said, "You look gorgeous!! Wait till Jake sees you in that dress!" My face was now on fire.

I shook my head heading back to the dressing room, "I couldn't wear this! My dad would kill me!" I said, trying for the zipper. "Thena stop! You look amazing! He's just being protective he'll get over it!!" Jess said slapping my hands away from the zipper. I smiled and nodded.

They cheered idiotically as I laughed. I changed out of it and kept on shopping.

We bought kaylee a purple sparkling dress that reached only tiny bit shorter than mine. She looked like a princess in it. With sliver heels.

We bought Jess a blue one shoulder tight dress that brought out her curves perfectly. She put black high heels to match.

I also bought brown high heeled boots to match the perfect white lace dress.

We met up with the rest of the group at the food court.

We all something with pap following us. I hate pap. They don't give shit about anybody. I hate them!! They ruined people! I don't even want to tell you what happened to Justin Bieber.

"Dani and I are going to ran over and get some food.. What do you guys want?" Chelsea asked all of us.

We all ordered and they quickly ran over.

I felt a nudge to my left where Jess is. I whip my head towards her. She nods her head to the boys I front of her. Their was 3 boys there staring at us. The front boy with brown hair and brown eyes gave me a small smile and wave.

I bit my lip and blushed and waved back.

"Looks like some one likes youu!!" Jess singed song. I giggled and shrugged. Next to him was a black haired boy with blue eyes. He gave Jess a cheeky smile. Jess's face was on fire.

"You mean in love with you!!" I poked her side. The other boy with blonde hair and green eyes winked at Kaylee. Kaylee giggled, giggled and giggled. She was on giggle juice.

"He's soo cute!" Kaylee squealed, "and that one boy is totally checking you out!" She screeched. I shook my head no, "No no no, remember Jake and I- are not dating so you can if he won't make another move!!" Jess yelled. "Is there some rules that say that I can do that?" I questioned.

She gave me a laugh but quickly stopped and pushed me towards him making me bump into him.

"Ow sorry!" I gushed, helping him up. "It's okay, love." His raspy accent making my heart melt. "Erm.. I'm Athena" I said taking out my hand. He took it and said, "I know.. I mean erm my sister is a big fan of your dad.." I giggled and asked, "your name?"

"Oh, I'm Jaaron.." He winked. I blushed.

"These are my best mates, Connor and Vincent." He said pointing to the two who were waving awkwardly. "And those idoits are my friends, Jess and Kaylee." I pointed to them. They waved and giggled like idiots.

He let out a laugh so did the others.

"Thena the food is here!!" Lucy yelled. "Okay! Listen I better get going.." I said bout to walk away when he stopped me. "Wait can I have your number?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded.

We exchanged numbers and walked away.

"Oh my GOSHHH!!" Kaylee screeched. "What's his name?" I blushed, "Jaaron.. And his friends names are Connor and Vincent.." They squealed as we ate.

Jaaron..

Jake...

Oh boy...sssss

( A/N: IK IK short but whossss jaaron

Damnnnn Thena you get all the boisss

IM A BRADFORD BAD BOI YOOO

WHAT WUTTTT

-MADDDDDDISONNNN -_-