Harry Styles Daughter

-Harry's POV-

-Recap-

"I'm so sorry I hurt you and my- MY Athena! You left her!" I screamed. "So did you?" She responded. "W-What?" I asked, softening, backing away. "It was me who got in contact with Ally. I though she needed her mother." Said... No way!

-present moment-

Said... No way!

Lucy...

"Why luc? Why did you do to? To hurt me?' I asked, tears threatening to come out. "Athena needs a mother- she has you and Perrie- her REAL mother, Harry!" She yelled coming towards me.

"Harry, what happened that Lucy called me telling me little Thena is in here? What did you do?" Ally cried. "Oh don't blame it on me!! It's all your fault! When you called her, she passed out and landed here!! And I guess she her Jake tell us what happened and she said you were alive and hen s-she had a panic a-attack.." I sighed.

Allison put her hands on her face, sobbing into them. "I'm s-so sorry! I just I missed her so much! And my mum told me she was with you.. It took me 2 years to build my confidence to see Thena and you..I couldn't face you after everything.." She sighed sitting down.

"Yeah well we though you were dead.. I can't believe you did that to your own daughter.. Your best friend!?" I sighed, screaming slightly.

"I get it Harry!! And I'm sorry okay? I can't turn back can I? You don't think I don't regret it?! Of course I do!! Athena is my baby girl!! I love her with am my heart! I never wanted to do that to her but, I loved you with all my heart too! And I needed you Harry! And Perrie I'm SO sorry for hurting you! I just.. I was young and stupid! And I just needed some one who I knew loved me.." She sobbed, falling to the ground.

"I moved on Allison.. You should too." I sighed. "No no no!! Please Harry, don't leave me!! I made a mistake losing you once and I am not making the one again!!" She cried.

"Harry.." Lucy spoke up, "I'm pregnant.."

...

"W-what?!" I yelled, happily. She giggled and nodded. I laughed hugging her while spinning. "Oh my gosh!! No way! For how long?" She laughed, "I'm just about to hit 4 months!!" I grinned, cheekily, " I knew you were getting rounder." She laughed, kissing me.

Everyone gathered around.

"Congrates.. I wish you had the same reaction to when I got pregnant.." She sighed. "We were too young.." I sighed. "No you were too much of a- STOP!" We heard a scream.

There was a sleepy eyed Athena. "Baby you should get some sleep!" I rushed towards her. "No!" She snapped. I pulled away, hurt.

"Oh my god! Look how much you grew!?" Ally screamed, crying. "Yeah 3 years make a big difference, huh?" Thena walked towards her, "do you know how many days I cried for you? Do you expect me to just fall into her arms and forgive you that easily?!?!" She yelled.

"No I know- no you don't! You think you do but you don't! You hurt me so bad!! This is my family now!" She yelled, pointing to 20 people all surrounding us, "I love my dad! Even though he made dumb mistakes.. And Lucy is so nice and warm! She is so nice she called you even after all those dumb stunts you pulled! And Perrie and zayn.. When you two were not there for me.. They were!! Perrie is like a second mother to me! She is a better mother then you'll ever be!!" She cried.

"Im sorry.."she whispered, crying. As she started to walk away, I yelled, "Ally wait.." She turned around. "You are Athena mothers and I know you want to be part of her life.." She nodded, "well.. Even though we're not together doesn't mean, we can't share Athena.." Athena shot towards me, shaking her head angrily.

"Really?" She sniffed. "Yes but, no funny business Allison." She cheered, doing the crazy dance she always did when she was happy. I hear a giggle erupt from Athena's mouth.

I nudge her and nod. She laughs and joins in we her mother.

I laugh as the whole room starts laughing.

-A month later-

"Good bye baby girl!! Have fun!" I yell after her as she runs off with her mother.

She still hasn't completely forgave her mother yet but she's getting there.

Lucy is now 5 months pregnant with ether a boy or a girl. We want it to be a surprise. We're deciding on 4 names, we each picked 1, with a middle name. I chose Darcy Anne Styles while Lucy chose Anne-Marie Allison Styles.

I chose Darcy since I think it's just a beautiful name and Anne for my mum. Lucy chose Anne-Marie from her great grandmother and Allison from Athena's mother.

For the boy I chose, Luke Harold Styles and Lucy chose James Harold Styles.

It's hard to chose!!

We feel the baby kick all the time. It's amazing! This is my chance to do it since i never got to with Athena.

I'm very excited!!

(A/N:

EXCITING CHAPPIEEEEE

NOT EVEN CLOSE TOT HE END SO NO WORRIES

OMGGGG 500 READDDDDSSSSS EPPPPP

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZAYN

SEE WHAT I DID THERE

HAHAHHAHAHHA

WUTTTTT

BE JELLYUH

JK

AND I WAS EXCITED FOR LIKE 10

HAHAHAH

GOOD TIMES

Do u guys like the new cover? I think it shows how brave Athena is and tells a lot about the story

Hope you guys likes it

Vote pleaseeee

Comment toooooo

And likeeeee

Love you loviessss

And happy birthday to meeee

It was yesterday YAYAYYAY

Lol

KK BYEEE

-MADIOSN THE OLDIE EW