Harry Styles Daughter

-Harry's POV-

I walked away from Jake and Athena to Perrie, zayn and Ally.

"Their back to together!!" I smiled. They all cheered and I sat next Ally. "I'm so proud of you." She murmured, tucking her head into the crook of my neck. "And why is that?" I whispered, warping my arm around her and one arm around her waist, pulling her close.

"That you took care of Athena while I was gone. You watched her while I was looking for you. You raised like I would raise her. And even though I am an awful person, you helped me pull through. You got Athena to finally let me be the mother she wanted. You let me in even though, I lied, I tricked, and I broke. You are amazing.. I wish i am as strong as you." She smiled.

If couldn't help but, grin like an idiot.

"My mum always said, 'forgive and forget, just don't forget who you really are. If you do, you lost your love, and if you lose your life. Your lost.' " I smiled. She giggled, cuddling close.

"I still can't believe you pretended to die just to look for me." I smiled, amazed. "I couldn't help myself.. Your hot!" She laughed. I laughed.

"You know I still love you.. But I understand. Your getting a divorce with Lucy. You need time." She pulled away, standing up. I grabbed her hand before she could walk away. "If I needed time, I would stop the clock but, I can't so.." I shrugged before kissing her, forgetting that Perrie and Zayn were in the room.

It's like we forget everything. Lucy, the kids, management, everything. We still had the spark. That spark of electricity that I get every time I'm with her. The butterflies never ending. It was a full on snogging.

She pulled away, breathless. "I'm sorry, I got to go.." She muttered, grabbing her purse and running out. I say down, running my fingers through my hair.

I picked up my phone and tried calling her but, it turned right into voicemail.

"Fuck!" I screamed, throwing my phone. I sighed and buried my head in my hands. I felt a hand rub my back, "don't worry, Haz. She'll come back, they always do" Zayn said. I sighed and nodded. I stood up and walked towards my room, lying down and drifting to sleep.

-Allison's POV-

I rushed right out. Oh my god! Did I just kiss Harry? Like mouth to mouth contact? Shit..

I sat there in the front seat of my car, ready to drive away but, I couldn't. I felt a light vibrate coming from my back pocket. I slipped it out. It was a text from Perrie.

To: Ally<3333

From: Pez:****

Meet me at Starbucks in 5 xx

To: Pez:****

From: Ally<3333

Okie!! What about xx

I responded quickly nervous. I can't believe that just happened. Oh my goshh!! And we didn't even notice that Perrie and Zayn were right there. Geez.. This is bad. Very bad.

As I pulled into the parking lot my phone beeped. I sighed

To: Ally<3333

From: Pez:****

Harry xx

A sigh escaped my lips. I grabbed my bag and headed inside. Perrie wasn't insight. I walked up to the front desk and said, "White hot chocolate with a chocolate muffin please." I needed something sweet.

"Hey aren't you Athena Styles birth mother?" The annoying girl at the front desk asked.

Yes, now give me my muffin!!