Harry Styles Daughter

-Jakes POV-

I squeezed tabis hand as fans passed by. They all shouted at with questions about Athena. I clenched my jaw as I quickly walked back inside, Tabi following.

"Jake are you okay? You've been acting weird lately." She raised an eyebrow. I shook my head and took her hands, "just been having a rough week.."I reassured her. I gave her a quick on the lips. As she looked away I gaged thinking how soft Athena's lips were and hers was rough and just not right.

We walked down to the dressing with all the snack. I stopped in my tracks when I see Athena with Jess, Kaylee, and Carly.

Athena stood there laughing, chewing on some gold fish. Her hair flowed as she laughed.

Tabi dragged me to the table. She grabbed a water then said, "what do you want jakey?" The laughing from the 4 girls stopped. My stomach clenched. "Nothing.." And I walked away leaving Tabi behind.

I walked down the hall, ignoring tabis calls. My head banged against the wall as I leaned against it. I slid down to the floor. I buried my face in my hands, repeating, "why? Why? Why?"

Why do I have to be in love with Athena Rose Styles?

-Athena's POV-

Out of the corner of my eye I can see tabi drag jake into here. He doesn't even like her. She doesn't even like him. Tabi likes getting me jealous and jake needs a rebound.

"What do you want jakey?" She asked. I clenched my teeth. All our laughing stop. "Nothing.." Jake said before walking.

"Jakey! Jakey!"

I bit my lip to keep from laughing. I hear a snort come from Carly. Tabi turned to us, her smile was gone.

"This is all your fault, Athena." I faced her, wide eyed, "my fault?!? Listen, tabi... Not sure if you noticed. Jake doesn't even like you. Your just his rebound when we break up! Thanks tabi.." I smirked.

"For what?" She sneered.

"For taking my leftovers." I growled.

She gasped and chucked her water, "listen Athena.. I don't know who you think you are- I think, you're not welcomed here. Leave!"I snapped, ripping the backstage pass from her next.

Her eyes widened.

"Security!! We got another fan girl!" I shouted. They came rushing in and picked up Tabi. She screamed and kicked. "Take her away boys,but wait.." I came face to face with Tabi, "next time you look, touch, kiss, or even think about Jake.. I'll make sure there's security to crush you." I gritted.

"Bye Tabi!" I waved with a smirk. Then I see Jake looking at them wide eyed.

"Uh oh.." Kaylee frowned.

I crossed my arms and Jake turned to me. "Athena what are you doing?!" He shouted at me. I bit my cheek to keep from crying. "What do you mean, jakey?" I growled.

"Athena.."

"What gives you the right to bring her? Please jake don't tell me you love her, don't tell me you even like her! We all know you don't!! I'm madly in love with you and I can't lie, but listen... If you brought her to hurt me, you've done enough damage! If you brought to show you're okay, then tell me you are okay! If you brought her to tear me to pieces cause you want me to feel the way you feel, then guess what? I felt that way since we broke up. I feel that way every time we break up. Jakey.." I laughed, as the tears rolled down, "I'm not going to say i hate you like always cause I don't. I can't lie to myself jake. I'm madly In love with you and I tried and tried, but I can't help and I can't fix it. Because I'm madly in love with you."

Silence fill the room.

"Can me and jake have a moment? Alone please." I asked, politely. The girls all left each lightly squeezing my arm.

"Listen Athena- no jake listen t- no Athena listen to me. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that were all doomed and that there will come day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will shallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you."

My heart clenched. Augustus Waters quote. The fault our stars one of the most romantic story quotes in the story.

"I love you.." I cried, pulling him into a hug.

"I love you too, Athena." We swayed as we hugged.

I felt his stare.

I looked up at him and asked, "why are you looking at me like that?" I giggled.

"Cause your beautiful..."

--

PLEASE READ

Okay first ALL QUOTES IS OF COURSE TO THE FAULT IN OUR STARS THE BEST BOOK AND MOVIE EVER ALL GO TO THE AMAZING JOHN GREEN YOU ARE AMAZING I LOVE YOU OMGGGG

Anyways update!! YAYAY! Last week I was on vacation I tried updating during that but I failed so yeah lol

ATTENTION

I kinda think Athena and Jake have sorted out all their problems and they are now together for a VERY long time! But I wondering if you guys wanted me to skip to say for when their going to college you know.. I have some ideas for that ( sorry no spoilers ) please comment if I should skip to the college years cause this is certainly not the end!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PLEASE COMMENT IF I SHOULD SKIP TO THE COLLEGE YEARS AYAHAY!! I love you guys soooo much!!

Vote, comment, and follow!!

-madisonxx