Harry Styles Daughter

-flashback-

Oh how I wish to feel those soft, pink plump lips...

"Kiss me.." Each word rolling off his tongue giving me the chills.

-Allison's POV-

My breathe hitched. His eyes flickered towards my lips. I bite my lip. He leaned in but whispered, "Stop doing that.. Only I can do that with your lips.." My heart fluttered at his choice of words. His eyes shut, mine almost there. Just when we were going to kiss...

"Stop!!"

What. The. Hell?

Lucy?

"Before you guys have another baby. Here are the divorce papers.." She grunted, dropping them on the table.

So he's really mine? I have finally got what I have been looking for for 3 years? Why aren't I happy? Why is guilt taking over me? Lucy is why.

They were all done. Harry took off the ring. Lucy still had it on and was about to walk away. "Excuse my mam?" The men with a suitcases asked. She turned around. Eyes bloodshot. I could see that she was hurting. And it was all my fault...

"We need the ring. You are no longer Mrs. Styles." She gasped. I bite my lip, I feel like I just crushed a amazing relationship.

"Can I please keep the ring? For membrance?" He shook his head no. "One sec.." She choked, rushing towards the bathroom.

I started to walk towards there, but Harry grabbed my wrist. "Ally.."

"I got this.. I feel awful. I got to do something." I smiled, stroking his cheek. He nodded and let me go.

We walked in, "Lucy?" Sobs filled the bathroom. I opened the door the sound was coming from. I gasped at the sight.

Tears stroked down her face, eyes bloodshot. One hand filled with blood and a.. Razor.

"One for Harry.." And she cut right into her wrist. "Lucy!" I gasped. I did this. I did this to a girl who wanted the same thing that I wanted. "I'm so sorry.." I dropped to my knees. I grabbed the toilet papers and wiped her tears.

I got the first aid kit out of the medicine cabinet and cleaned the cuts.

"And I just ran out of band aids..

I don't even know where to start

Cause you can bandage the damage

You never really can't fix a heart

Oh no no...

Feels like your pouring salt on my cuts..." I sang softly, putting bandages on her cuts.

"And I just ran out of band aids..

I don't even know where to start

Cause you can bandage the damage

You never really can't fix a heart

Oh no no..." I finished up her cuts and took some makeup out if my cabinet.

"There your beautiful again.." I smiled helping her up. "Why are you helping me?" She blurted.

I sighed, "there's always a point in someones life that you just want to give up. I understand. When I left Athena and my parents. I was broken. I called all they boys they would not listen. I called Simon and be told me that he was with someone else and that broke me. I though I was going to die. Obviously wasn't but, I wanted to kill myself for leaving. I regret it till this day. I would cut and cut, until I couldn't take it no more. My friend Kelley found me on the bathroom floor and got me help. I knew that I couldn't give up. And one day, you called. I was so happy that you called. But it took a while it get there.. So.."